Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 61, 62, 63  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tungsten

Contributions: 332

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:54 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Joey's shooting for MCG this week.
phantomas

Contributions: 543

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:19 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:

Finally some news about this girl! Thanks tungsten Thumb Up!
ashley19

Contributions: 235

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:34 am    Subject: Joey Fisher - Nuts - holiday 2013 (extras) Reply with quote

Joey Fisher - Nuts - holiday 2013 (extras)
lucifer837

Contributions: 2

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:41 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:

dude how did you know that? any website or social media account?
ashley19

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:39 pm    Subject: Red Lace Reply with quote

Tungsten

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:29 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lucifer837 wrote:
Tungsten wrote:

dude how did you know that? any website or social media account?

They posted that on their Instagram account.
ashley19

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:14 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan

Contributions: 977

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:30 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

she has vanished off the radar this summer...
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:18 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:

Sadly, because she had a good form at the end of 2016 and in the beginning of 2017.But something is fishy with Joey: she has this habit to vanish for months, just like Holly Peers used to do in the era of lads magazines. I dont know why she does that: maybe she is not fully committed to modelling, although when she was discovered, she screamed for attention, her social media accounts being rapidly updated. In the last 2 years and a half, she has slowed down her social media activity and her modelling job. Maybe is because she lack's confidence in her own skills as a glam mode and/or in the people with whom she works... For what I was able to find out, she had a major disappointment with Hayles Secrets and Skint Tight, that made her unwilling to have her own site. Also, she has a lot of unreleased material for these 2 sites. Maybe it is'nt easy to work with her either. Her obsession with loosing weight is also important here, because either you have to airbrush her content, either to shoot in few angles that „cover” her areas that she does not like. But even though she is such a phantomatic presence these days, she is one of my favorite models (for me she is the glam model from uk with the best face, the most candid beauty). I really hope that she will not retire soon.
BobJonz1

Contributions: 99

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:04 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

Sadly, because she had a good form at the end of 2016 and in the beginning of 2017.But something is fishy with Joey: she has this habit to vanish for months, just like Holly Peers used to do in the era of lads magazines. I dont know why she does that: maybe she is not fully committed to modelling, although when she was discovered, she screamed for attention, her social media accounts being rapidly updated. In the last 2 years and a half, she has slowed down her social media activity and her modelling job. Maybe is because she lack's confidence in her own skills as a glam mode and/or in the people with whom she works... For what I was able to find out, she had a major disappointment with Hayles Secrets and Skint Tight, that made her unwilling to have her own site. Also, she has a lot of unreleased material for these 2 sites. Maybe it is'nt easy to work with her either. Her obsession with loosing weight is also important here, because either you have to airbrush her content, either to shoot in few angles that „cover” her areas that she does not like. But even though she is such a phantomatic presence these days, she is one of my favorite models (for me she is the glam model from uk with the best face, the most candid beauty). I really hope that she will not retire soon.

a
I'm with you phantomas--Joey's one of my all time favorite glam models. Any insights into what the major disappointment was with Hayley's Secrets and with SkinTightGlamour? She looked amazing (as always!) in those sets.
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:01 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BobJonz1 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

a
I'm with you phantomas--Joey's one of my all time favorite glam models. Any insights into what the major disappointment was with Hayley's Secrets and with SkinTightGlamour? She looked amazing (as always!) in those sets.

To be honest, I dont know too much about what caused the break between Joey and Hayles Secrets & Skin Tight.. I just heard about some „misunderstandings”, but besides some rumors concerning the lack of financial gains for Joey collaborating with those sites, I really dont know what to say. Sure, something must be true about this rumor, but I am not willing to credit it as the sole reason for Joey's rift with HS and STG. It's weird that they shot a LOT of materials with her at the beginning of their collaboration,but those videos and pics were not released at their time... I would say that the problem is more complex, but without relevant information, we can't figure out what happened.

I liked her work on HS and STG, although sometimes her sets and videos lacked originality and it was'nt her fault... But the start of Joey on those sites was really impressive, she looked amazing in the first shots.
Tungsten

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:23 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

New set now on MCG.
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:09 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

gosh her boobs look ravaged.....what a shame.....another weight loss massacre.....no volume.....such a shame and she hasnt done any shoots for about 7 mths.

probably losing weight with jess davies, who bounced back briefly to normal weight last spring
lolsmasher

Contributions: 611

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:49 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Another girl, another casualty in the war against weight loss. Even more so than Stacey. Joey is far past her best at this point. She almost looks unhealthy in a way.
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:45 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

madness....they lose their USP....despite being in their prime.....20-25 should be the glam model prime...all this dieting kills that off

bellabelle and samanta lily are rocking my world right now-JJ CUPS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: