Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Tungsten



Joined: 05 Nov 2012
Contributions: 316
Location: England

Joey FisherPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 9:03 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tungsten



Joined: 05 Nov 2012
Contributions: 316
Location: England

Joey FisherPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:34 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote


Shooting with MCG today.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 472
Location: Dover, UK

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:33 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote


Joey is sooo skinny... just saw her new video for MCG and I'm utterly disappointed... She has never been so skinny. She resembles now her obsessed friend, Jess Davies. If someone from MCG is reading this thread, please have a chat with Joey Fisher and try to explain that without her curves, her career will be gone... We already have skinny girls in glam modelling, MCG has plenty of them and is fine by me because I know that there are people who like them. But Joey was a busty and curvy model, not a skinny one. After Stacey heart-break, now Joey... I'm thinking seriously to stop crediting all this industry. I pay my account at MCG, I pay for another few sites, but without Stacey and Joey in their best form, is pretty much useless. Mel D. has lost weight as well from the end of last year until now, and I only have Holly and Lucy Vixen to watch. Other models are not in the same league with those remembered above. Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BritBabeFan



Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Contributions: 877
Location: UK

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:00 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote


oh no! not more skinnyness...are her boobs all gone too?

i think joey and jess are touring the world modelling and its no coindence they are both so skinny in last few months
real shame
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 472
Location: Dover, UK

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:35 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote


BritBabeFan wrote:
oh no! not more skinnyness...are her boobs all gone too?

i think joey and jess are touring the world modelling and its no coindence they are both so skinny in last few months
real shame


Is not only Joey, Stacey as well. And I would say that Mel D is shrinking too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BritBabeFan



Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Contributions: 877
Location: UK

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:11 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote


who is behind this wonder? making then all shrink?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BritBabeFan



Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Contributions: 877
Location: UK

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:15 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote


Sabine and Holly are the ones who stay curvy, whatever happens it seems....latest Sabine shoot on MCG is hubba hubba
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 472
Location: Dover, UK

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:04 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote


BritBabeFan wrote:
Sabine and Holly are the ones who stay curvy, whatever happens it seems....latest Sabine shoot on MCG is hubba hubba


They had there share in the pass with the weight loss... Holly lost some weight last year, but she recovered it well. Sabine was skinny 2-3 years ago and her current shape has only 1 year. I dont know what these girls think, but it is clear to me that the proper time of glam modelling has passed away. Glam modelling was about curves, big boobs, round ass. Now, we have skinny girls wanna be big boobed... Vomit
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BritBabeFan



Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Contributions: 877
Location: UK

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:41 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote


Joey looks fab in latest MCG shoot....331 images!

she has maybe lost some weight but i wouldnt complain about it at all...it has changed how she looks...maybe a bit trimmer but that shoot is fab.....331 images....that is value for money....any angle you want....if your a tit man...leg man....arm man....hahaha
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BobJonz1



Joined: 06 Oct 2016
Contributions: 54

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:44 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote


phantomas wrote:
Joey is sooo skinny... just saw her new video for MCG and I'm utterly disappointed... She has never been so skinny. She resembles now her obsessed friend, Jess Davies. If someone from MCG is reading this thread, please have a chat with Joey Fisher and try to explain that without her curves, her career will be gone... We already have skinny girls in glam modelling, MCG has plenty of them and is fine by me because I know that there are people who like them. But Joey was a busty and curvy model, not a skinny one. After Stacey heart-break, now Joey... I'm thinking seriously to stop crediting all this industry. I pay my account at MCG, I pay for another few sites, but without Stacey and Joey in their best form, is pretty much useless. Mel D. has lost weight as well from the end of last year until now, and I only have Holly and Lucy Vixen to watch. Other models are not in the same league with those remembered above. Sad


Which video are you referring to? Just saw her yoga video, and good lord! Joey's body is just incredible!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 472
Location: Dover, UK

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:59 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote


BobJonz1 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
Joey is sooo skinny... just saw her new video for MCG and I'm utterly disappointed... She has never been so skinny. She resembles now her obsessed friend, Jess Davies. If someone from MCG is reading this thread, please have a chat with Joey Fisher and try to explain that without her curves, her career will be gone... We already have skinny girls in glam modelling, MCG has plenty of them and is fine by me because I know that there are people who like them. But Joey was a busty and curvy model, not a skinny one. After Stacey heart-break, now Joey... I'm thinking seriously to stop crediting all this industry. I pay my account at MCG, I pay for another few sites, but without Stacey and Joey in their best form, is pretty much useless. Mel D. has lost weight as well from the end of last year until now, and I only have Holly and Lucy Vixen to watch. Other models are not in the same league with those remembered above. Sad


Which video are you referring to? Just saw her yoga video, and good lord! Joey's body is just incredible!


Feeling Blue, that's the name of the video.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Lucy Pinder News on Twitter Lucy Pinder TV on Facebook Lucy Pinder herself on Twitter


Powered by phpBB 2.0.23+repack-4 (Debian) © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
phpBB SEO