Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1048

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:04 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

she looks good in pic 3....mmm
phantomas

Contributions: 565

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:08 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BobJonz1 wrote:
Thanks Phantomas! Good lord Joey is hot! Totally agree with you on the makeup. They're really overthinking it. Joey's body alone is so hot all she needs is to be as naked as possible. I think her Hayley's Secrets shoots have demonstrated that well. With Joey less is definitely more!

I dont have a problem with make up, but when is so wrong like in many of the page 3 pics I prefer the girls to be more natural. In pic 3 and 4 Joey looks like another person, she is still a young woman, why put make up on her and make her look like she is 30??
Tungsten

Contributions: 342

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:18 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

I love her makeup and body in that Page 3 set.
Dex586

Contributions: 44

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:45 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

I love that Joey is doing page 3 now, any way we get to see more Joey is ok with me
Tungsten

Contributions: 342

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:03 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Dex586

Contributions: 44

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:17 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:

Holy heck, Joey looks amazing here
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:17 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

not her greatest pic

she was on super big tit form last summer.....looking natural.....giggly and fun

not into all this pouting and heavy make up
KungFury

Contributions: 166

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:36 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Her shoot with Daisy is up on MCG, video shoot. Pretty good video, so happy their doing duo shoots now!
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:27 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
not her greatest pic

she was on super big tit form last summer.....looking natural.....giggly and fun

not into all this pouting and heavy make up

Man, sometimes you are funny! First of all, this pic is not from this year, and her boobs are bigger here than the latest page 3 pics of hers. Look carefully at her boobs and see how round they are... Second, you criticized the make up in this pic, but you dont have a problem with her latest pics from page 3, where you actually stated that she looks fine. For me, this is a decent make up, not the best, but still good, compared with the poor quality of what page 3 has offered frequently...
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:45 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

i should have stated her boobs looked good in pic 3 of the page 3 shoot....nothing else

i watched the MCG vid, got some screencaps but any of her boobs show a lot of weight loss and stretch marks

Joey never had the plumpness of Stacey or Lucy's boobs in her prime...any side on pics show that
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:54 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
i should have stated her boobs looked good in pic 3 of the page 3 shoot....nothing else

i watched the MCG vid, got some screencaps but any of her boobs show a lot of weight loss and stretch marks

Joey never had the plumpness of Stacey or Lucy's boobs in her prime...any side on pics show that

Dont understand what her latest video has to do with the pic from above?! Anyway, sometimes I dont understand you... yes, she lacked some firmness compared with Stacey and Lucy, but lucy's boobs were smaller, and if you look at Stacey now, do you really prefer Stacey's scrap boobs over Joey's? The bottom line, is that when the girls are in their best shape, Stacey and Joey I mean, they have the greatest pair of boobs!
KungFury

Contributions: 166

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:02 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

I'm not picky, if the girl is hot then she's hot. I don't give a Censored about boob size, curvy, skinny or whatever. As long as she's good looking and doesn't overkill wae make up and Botox. Luckily we don't get that wae glamour models these days, their all natural from the look of things and the better for it. My opinion at least.
susaward75

Contributions: 41

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:55 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Joey Fisher - Page 3, 23 March 2017

BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:14 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

my problem phantomas is all the yoyo dieting and crap these models indulge

i'm not a fan of tied bodied catwalk queens, when all these girls first hit the pages of nuts and zoo, they were wibbly wobbly, cute and curvy

5-6 years later and nearly all have changed body types significantly. Joey does look hot but her boobs have never looked as good as staceys, though i do concede, at the minute, stacey just looks tired and thin
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:24 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

but i do love joey and here is my fave two pics of her:

http://tinypic.com/r/kbaqn9/9
love the boob size and sultry look

http://tinypic.com/r/27xjiwk/9
love this swimsuit pic

joey has been a delight for years and at only 23 has a great future, we just need her to keep her weight as it is in these pics.....full huge boobs and its all good!

(yes the latest pics do look like boobage is coming back)

i was wrong-ish
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: