Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rogerthat

Contributions: 8

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:09 pm    Subject: Re: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lilmo89 wrote:
rogerthat wrote:
Yompy777 wrote:
I have two of her latest videos but each time i upload them, they get deleted

you should give some random name to it and tell people here when you upload them quickly..small window of opportunity is all we need.. Big Laugh

They're probably watching this forum as well, unfortunately! Sad

let us then make a code language .. Big Laugh
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 548

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:20 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Page3 Unseen January 2017

ram12345

Contributions: 2

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:40 pm    Subject: joey fisher Reply with quote

Why suddenly her latest MCG videos are not available.?
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:44 pm    Subject: Re: joey fisher Reply with quote

ram12345 wrote:
Why suddenly her latest MCG videos are not available.?
Oh I don't know maybe it has something to do with illegally sharing content.
ram12345

Contributions: 2

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:34 pm    Subject: Joey fisher Reply with quote

If anyone has the link for her last video please send it.

Thanks!
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 912

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:38 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

her modeleling has gone very quiet for a few weeks......mostly these page 3 shots, which are rather average
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:20 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
her modeleling has gone very quiet for a few weeks......mostly these page 3 shots, which are rather average
That is hardly her fault if MayContainGirl aren't releasing content of her.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 912

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:34 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

i think they take batches of photos and vids on MCG
jess davies had 4 shoots/vids over dec-jan...all were great and Holly peers had 2 shoots

sabine and joey are needed now !
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:40 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
i think they take batches of photos and vids on MCG
jess davies had 4 shoots/vids over dec-jan...all were great and Holly peers had 2 shoots

sabine and joey are needed now !
Yeah they film in batches but all the sites run like that though. You probably notice the extreme lack of Joey because MCG is really all she has. While she has Page3 she hasn't been featured for a long time (They like to stop publishing girls for weeks or months on end)

You probably don't notice the issue with Holly because she is much more active in the social media realm than Joey is. You have Holly's Instagram content and her OnlyFans which fills the gap between MCG content.
Tungsten

Contributions: 322

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:22 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

She's shooting for MCG today.
Yompy777

Contributions: 27

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:15 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Joey had two livestreams on Instagram today, her voice sounded alot deeper then what i heard in Anarchy Parlor
deux_anges

Contributions: 9

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:11 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

She doesn't only work for glamour sites, she also does some fashion modelling. For example, for clothes maker Eliza & Phillips:

http://elizaandphillips.tumblr.com/post/129276842275/model-joey-fisher-wearing-our-slinky-halter-neck
https://www.facebook.com/elizaandphillips/videos/925637977557051
http://elizaandphillips.com/product/spaghetti-strap-black-bandage-dress/

DA
Tungsten

Contributions: 322

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:13 pm    Subject: Re: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Yompy777 wrote:
Joey had two livestreams on Instagram today, her voice sounded alot deeper then what i heard in Anarchy Parlor

I'm just watching one now she is doing with Jess Davies.
BobJonz1

Contributions: 67

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:21 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Feels like forever since we've seen any new videos from Joey, which is a shame considering she's one of the all time greats. I wonder why she hasn't been nearly as prolific in her prime as Stacey is or as Lucy was? Maybe she's focusing more on trying to break in to "mainstream" work?
HMSBaz

Contributions: 8

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:41 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

yeah i think MCG have blocked everything on forums etc, if anyone would be kind enough to msg or send links, i know there is a recent video and photoset from them out, i would be most greatful, thanks guys in advance Grandad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: