Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lolsmasher

Contributions: 590

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:47 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

PUF withhold content for long periods of time because they feature multiple models who all need their time to shine, which means that they can't focus on any one model for too long. The only time when that happens is when they have a new model to show off, like Melissa Debling now. They also have a specific release schedule, and in addition to that, they also tend to follow yearly themes. Photos and videos that are related to certain events, like Christmas or Halloween, are not going to be released during other parts of the year, so in the case of Stacey, the Christmas content (which was shot by DM in 2014) that PUF started publishing around this time last year still hasn't been fully released. The photos are still being kept away, and I'm not sure that they will see the light of day this year either, because PUF have just released another (more recent) Christmas video, which DM shot in Portugal back in May. This kind of annoys me as I was really looking forward to seeing the photos last year, and also because I think Stacey looked fantastic in that particular shoot. She was arguably in the prime of her life, and the tight and shiny green dress that she wore really was perfect for showing off her curves.

In the unlikely event that they're currently suffering from a content drought, then maybe we will get both sets this year, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Do I like their way of doing things? Not in the slightest. But it's their way or the highway, so to speak, and there isn't much we can do about it. I've tweeted suggestions to them a couple of times, and they have never responded, let alone acknowledged my messages, and I know the account isn't automated, so they deliberately choose to ignore them in favour of simply advertising their content, which is fair, to an extent.
phantomas

Contributions: 396

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:37 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
PUF withhold content for long periods of time because they feature multiple models who all need their time to shine, which means that they can't focus on any one model for too long. The only time when that happens is when they have a new model to show off, like Melissa Debling now. They also have a specific release schedule, and in addition to that, they also tend to follow yearly themes. Photos and videos that are related to certain events, like Christmas or Halloween, are not going to be released during other parts of the year, so in the case of Stacey, the Christmas content (which was shot by DM in 2014) that PUF started publishing around this time last year still hasn't been fully released. The photos are still being kept away, and I'm not sure that they will see the light of day this year either, because PUF have just released another (more recent) Christmas video, which DM shot in Portugal back in May. This kind of annoys me as I was really looking forward to seeing the photos last year, and also because I think Stacey looked fantastic in that particular shoot. She was arguably in the prime of her life, and the tight and shiny green dress that she wore really was perfect for showing off her curves.

In the unlikely event that they're currently suffering from a content drought, then maybe we will get both sets this year, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Do I like their way of doing things? Not in the slightest. But it's their way or the highway, so to speak, and there isn't much we can do about it. I've tweeted suggestions to them a couple of times, and they have never responded, let alone acknowledged my messages, and I know the account isn't automated, so they deliberately choose to ignore them in favour of simply advertising their content, which is fair, to an extent.

The most annoying thing with the situation described by you is that PUF (and other sites) are pretty opaque when it comes to the reaction of their followers. Many sites ignore the opinions of the followers and then they are amazed when they loose subscribers and things are going bad. I was really impressed that DM has finally talked to us here and he had listen to our complaints. I think that this is rather unusual. Another positive example were the guys from MCG.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 679

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:10 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

helen flanagan was a star before i'm a celeb and i loved her look before she had kids and vanished

there were too many others who were bolt on,ronsealed and not worth a second....
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 500

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:36 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
helen flanagan was a star before i'm a celeb and i loved her look before she had kids and vanished

there were too many others who were bolt on,ronsealed and not worth a second....
She had done Corrie since 2000 and had a good 2 years of doing Nuts,Zoo and stuff for the S*n before she had her kid. She has pretty much said she wont go back to doing shoots like that again.

Imogen Thomas got started after a stint on B*g Br*ther in 2006 and she became pretty legit. A lot of Zoo and Nuts shoots to her name so hard to say she wasn't worthy either.
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:41 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

only diffference is that imogen had bolt-ons

stunning girl but not naturally busty
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:21 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
only diffference is that imogen had bolt-ons

stunning girl but not naturally busty

I don't feel the need to negatively blast every girl who got implants. There are ones where it is deserved or whatever. The Imogen Thomas shoot after she had her kid in 2013 for Nuts was amazing.
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:28 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

natural is king

any girl can have implants

natural girls are born with it
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:02 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Joey Fisher Unseen Page3 December 2016

phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:56 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Joey's instagram account is down. Either she deleted it or it is just a technical problem, but the account cannot be accessed...
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:31 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
Joey's instagram account is down. Either she deleted it or it is just a technical problem, but the account cannot be accessed...

Her account was disabled by Instagram

Quote:
Instagram has disabled my account because they couldn't handle the nipple. Is there a way I can get it back or do I start over?

Quote:
I can't find contact details for @instagram anywhere. I've filled in the form to say they disabled me by mistake but nothing has happened
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:16 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:

Quote:
Instagram has disabled my account because they couldn't handle the nipple. Is there a way I can get it back or do I start over?

Quote:
I can't find contact details for @instagram anywhere. I've filled in the form to say they disabled me by mistake but nothing has happened

ok.. so what picture did she post that she got disabled ? and where did you find the info?
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:19 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oh, I found the info on her twitter... too bad for her.
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:56 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Meanwhile, what is coming on MCG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOFvioSh4Pe/

Merry Christmas
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:01 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

looks like more good MCG content!

Bravo
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:21 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Page3 December 22nd 2016

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: