Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 712

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:12 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

amazed that page 3 is still going...am pleased but if you think a girl could be seen by maybe 2-3,000,000 readers a day about ten years ago, now they are seen by maybe 150,000 maximum who are members of that page 3+ thing

its sad that many young models with big tits who wanna be the next Sam Fox or Lucy Pinder, would struggle for 5% of their audience.

i dont think glam modelling is dead it has just left traditional print media behind, however, the online content needs funding and i apart from a few of us regs on here , i bet most glam fans are relying on the free sites for content

MCG has been a revelation to me, since they posted here i have been a member and its superb, 3-4 shoots a week, all HD, HD vids and a good stable of 5-6 girls....but it needs support or we will lose these sites

also has anyone seen the sixty6 glam mag? not sure about it have ordered first issue but i fear lots of bolt ons
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 534

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:30 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
amazed that page 3 is still going...am pleased but if you think a girl could be seen by maybe 2-3,000,000 readers a day about ten years ago, now they are seen by maybe 150,000 maximum who are members of that page 3+ thing

its sad that many young models with big tits who wanna be the next Sam Fox or Lucy Pinder, would struggle for 5% of their audience.

i dont think glam modelling is dead it has just left traditional print media behind, however, the online content needs funding and i apart from a few of us regs on here , i bet most glam fans are relying on the free sites for content

MCG has been a revelation to me, since they posted here i have been a member and its superb, 3-4 shoots a week, all HD, HD vids and a good stable of 5-6 girls....but it needs support or we will lose these sites

also has anyone seen the sixty6 glam mag? not sure about it have ordered first issue but i fear lots of bolt ons
I have said it before and will say it again. The industry failed to translate to the digital age. Excluding websites things like Nuts,Zoo and Page3 failed to see the digital revolution and didn't make the jump. Had they made the jump earlier and embraced it then the industry wouldn't be reliant on websites like MCG,Social Glamour,Girl Management and the Only-All sites.

MCG isn't a new revolutionary thing though. Social Glamour has offered HQ images and HD video for years though. The only difference with MCG is they offer longer video and larger galleries than Social Glamour does.
phantomas

Contributions: 413

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:40 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

I have said it before and will say it again. The industry failed to translate to the digital age. Excluding websites things like Nuts,Zoo and Page3 failed to see the digital revolution and didn't make the jump. Had they made the jump earlier and embraced it then the industry wouldn't be reliant on websites like MCG,Social Glamour,Girl Management and the Only-All sites.

MCG isn't a new revolutionary thing though. Social Glamour has offered HQ images and HD video for years though. The only difference with MCG is they offer longer video and larger galleries than Social Glamour does.

Yes, but MCG, unlike Social Glamour, also offers us girls like Joey, Holly or Sabine (the vixen is on Social Glamour, so there is a stalemate). Social Glamour has quality when it comes to videos and pics, lingeries and locations of shooting, especially compared with GM, but the models are average with few exceptions.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:58 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

Yes, but MCG, unlike Social Glamour, also offers us girls like Joey, Holly or Sabine (the vixen is on Social Glamour, so there is a stalemate). Social Glamour has quality when it comes to videos and pics, lingeries and locations of shooting, especially compared with GM, but the models are average with few exceptions.
Joey,Holly and Sabine could all have their own websites if they wanted. Its not a case of them being able to get one but a case of them clearly not wanting one. Or at least this is the way it has gone with Holly and Joey.

Social Glamour girls are hit and miss and a lot of them come in the Summer St Claire mold as opposed to other types of girls so the majority are quite hit and miss. Lucy is obviously the biggest name girl they have and without knowning how the subscriber numbers break down I would be willing to bet she has the largest subscriber base out of all the Social Glamour girls as well.
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:34 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

Joey,Holly and Sabine could all have their own websites if they wanted. Its not a case of them being able to get one but a case of them clearly not wanting one. Or at least this is the way it has gone with Holly and Joey.

Social Glamour girls are hit and miss and a lot of them come in the Summer St Claire mold as opposed to other types of girls so the majority are quite hit and miss. Lucy is obviously the biggest name girl they have and without knowning how the subscriber numbers break down I would be willing to bet she has the largest subscriber base out of all the Social Glamour girls as well.

There are too many „ifs”: the fact is that Joey, Holly and Sabine are not having a proper site and that MCG are the only ones that have made them a good enough offer. Even though I still want to see Joey with her own site, I still think that MCG is the only site that will offer pics and vids of Joey. Is not just about the will of the girls, is also about the inability of the other sites to offer something consistent (not only money, but a vision to development). DM said that Joey lost her confidence when it comes to making her own site. Maybe some big names like Joey or Holly needs more reassurance and a plan for the future, many girls are gone from this business in such a short time after the Nuts and Zoo breakdown, so having an own site is not a guarantee for you career and your bank account, you also need a good management and to be fair, Social Glamour does not have the flair when it comes to the recruiting of the girls and GM was'nt flawless as well. And I bet that some of the girls are also bored shooting in the same style over and over. At least at MCG they did some new things...
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:45 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
There are too many „ifs”: the fact is that Joey, Holly and Sabine are not having a proper site and that MCG are the only ones that have made them a good enough offer. Even though I still want to see Joey with her own site, I still think that MCG is the only site that will offer pics and vids of Joey. Is not just about the will of the girls, is also about the inability of the other sites to offer something consistent (not only money, but a vision to development). DM said that Joey lost her confidence when it comes to making her own site. Maybe some big names like Joey or Holly needs more reassurance and a plan for the future, many girls are gone from this business in such a short time after the Nuts and Zoo breakdown, so having an own site is not a guarantee for you career and your bank account, you also need a good management and to be fair, Social Glamour does not have the flair when it comes to the recruiting of the girls and GM was'nt flawless as well. And I bet that some of the girls are also bored shooting in the same style over and over. At least at MCG they did some new things...
Like I said Lucy is the only big name model Social Glamour has she was the only regular Nuts/Zoo girl to be under contract to them. Charlotte Springer did one Zoo shoot but that was that. The rest of them are pretty much web-only models.

I wouldn't be surprised if the reason both Holly and Joey shoot with MCG is because the content is shot but photographers who worked for Nuts and Zoo and the like so they know who they are working for. Also I get the impression the girls get a pretty decent amount of input as to what goes into their shoots or at least I got that after watching BTS content of Lucy shoot her most recent set of MCG stuff last month.
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:02 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
Like I said Lucy is the only big name model Social Glamour has she was the only regular Nuts/Zoo girl to be under contract to them. Charlotte Springer did one Zoo shoot but that was that. The rest of them are pretty much web-only models.

I wouldn't be surprised if the reason both Holly and Joey shoot with MCG is because the content is shot but photographers who worked for Nuts and Zoo and the like so they know who they are working for. Also I get the impression the girls get a pretty decent amount of input as to what goes into their shoots or at least I got that after watching BTS content of Lucy shoot her most recent set of MCG stuff last month.

Yep, I think this too, some girls like Joey and Holly are more confident with MCG because they work with some familiar faces and the fact that they get a lot of input as to what goes into their shoots is very important for a model, especially for those girls that are taking their career in a serious and a professional way. Holly is a pro, she has a huge experience. Joey on the other hand seem the type of a girl that needs a lot of confidence to work with someone and she clearly is more comfortable with MCG group than the people from Hayley Secrets or SKin tight.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:05 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:

Yep, I think this too, some girls like Joey and Holly are more confident with MCG because they work with some familiar faces and the fact that they get a lot of input as to what goes into their shoots is very important for a model, especially for those girls that are taking their career in a serious and a professional way. Holly is a pro, she has a huge experience. Joey on the other hand seem the type of a girl that needs a lot of confidence to work with someone and she clearly is more comfortable with MCG group than the people from Hayley Secrets or SKin tight.
Joey's Hayley's and STG content is very inferior to everything else she has done in her career.
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:51 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:

Joey's Hayley's and STG content is very inferior to everything else she has done in her career.

Hayley S and STG had some decent sets or vids with Joey (like http://www.skintightglamour.com/updates/previews/photos/joey-catsuit or http://www.hayleyssecrets.com/updates/previews/photos/that-look) , but I agree with you, HS and STG never deliver the special content that we've expected from them. But I am still intrigued about the sets that were unreleased until this date. I've emailed Hayley Secrets and asked about a set that was promoted on their twitter 2 years ago and they said that the site has more sets and videos with Joey that are yet to be released, but Joey is reluctant to work with them ans asked them to stop releasing content with her. So until the situation will not be cleared between HS and Joey, we will not see those sets and videos. Probably the same situation is with STG.
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:43 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

MCG offer the variety that nuts/zoo had i think but with the dross removed...none of the MCG girls are "meh", they are all top totty

its funny now how much i took the lads mag era for granted, examples:

2004-2008: fustration when snoopy face spaniels eyes Jodie Marsh and Jordan kept getting front covers ( neglecting the emergence of the fab Pinder till 2005-6 at least

2008-12: variety was insane by now with new hot models everywhere...maybe too many , complacency crept in, while still annoyed at the sudden rise of reality stars on covers with bolt ons

2012-15: the fade of lucy but the the rise of Stacey and a smaller quality group, more reality stars and one by one the lads mags go out of business...

2016- online we go...thank the lord for mCG but i also look back and think...why didnt i buy nuts/zoo every week....i was a fool!
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:26 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
MCG offer the variety that nuts/zoo had i think but with the dross removed...none of the MCG girls are "meh", they are all top totty

2004-2008: fustration when snoopy face spaniels eyes Jodie Marsh and Jordan kept getting front covers ( neglecting the emergence of the fab Pinder till 2005-6 at least

2008-12: variety was insane by now with new hot models everywhere...maybe too many , complacency crept in, while still annoyed at the sudden rise of reality stars on covers with bolt ons

2012-15: the fade of lucy but the the rise of Stacey and a smaller quality group, more reality stars and one by one the lads mags go out of business...

2016- online we go...thank the lord for mCG but i also look back and think...why didnt i buy nuts/zoo every week....i was a fool!

Like AirJordan said, Nuts,zoo and other lads magazines never expected the impact of the digital, online era. If they have adapted faster, things will have been different. But the reality is that the nuts and zoo had some quality issues, especially zoo: many law quality pics, and from 2012 onward they had so many subpar models on their front cover which made many people to refrain from buying the magazine. Nuts was always superior to Zoo.
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:42 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

yep, when nuts went, zoo was exposed as low quality, too many celeb stars, not enuff models
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:54 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
yep, when nuts went, zoo was exposed as low quality, too many celeb stars, not enuff models
That is probably down to marketing than anything else. You can argue someone like Helen Flanagan became legit enough. She did more than enough Nuts shoots and was signed to The S*n for about a year before she stopped modeling in late 2014. Obviously you have your one off type celebrities who did a shoot probably for a bit of $$ and for the companies to get a quick rise in sales for a week.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:56 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:

Hayley S and STG had some decent sets or vids with Joey (like http://www.skintightglamour.com/updates/previews/photos/joey-catsuit or http://www.hayleyssecrets.com/updates/previews/photos/that-look) , but I agree with you, HS and STG never deliver the special content that we've expected from them. But I am still intrigued about the sets that were unreleased until this date. I've emailed Hayley Secrets and asked about a set that was promoted on their twitter 2 years ago and they said that the site has more sets and videos with Joey that are yet to be released, but Joey is reluctant to work with them ans asked them to stop releasing content with her. So until the situation will not be cleared between HS and Joey, we will not see those sets and videos. Probably the same situation is with STG.
I had all her Hayley's and STG stuff before my HDD crashed. Honestly it was pretty subpar especially video wise it was always really "meh" content in my eyes. This also ties back to a point I made in the Stacey thread this weekend about sites withholding content for long periods of time for really no reason at all.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:57 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:

Im pretty sure you can still go back and purchase Nuts and Zoo back issues on iOS and possibily Android. The apps still exist of the App Store so you can just go purchase issues that you want.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: