Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:49 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

she makes me realise how hard girls must work to get down to how slim she was a few years back, clearly she is her natural weight now
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 426

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:28 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
she makes me realise how hard girls must work to get down to how slim she was a few years back, clearly she is her natural weight now
Ive seen her really early modeling stuff from before she got into glam stuff and she was even skinnier when she was younger. She wasn't happy when she was skinnier. Trying to maintain the weight she was when she broke into the glam industry made her miserable. She has found a weight range she is comfortable with now.
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:27 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

I'm wondering if Joey is about to launch a website through UK Centerfolds. When they announced Danielle Sellers' site they mentioned James Lee in the tweet, so presumably he has/will be shooting content for it. I know he has shot Joey in the past. They also put another tweet out afterwards saying they are launching another site soon, guess who, so I'm guessing it's a model who's a 'name' in the industry who currently has no site. Lana Parker re-tweeted that tweet, Joey follows her on Twitter. Also another indicator is that Joey has branched out to page 3 shoots, so is working a lot more, and was shooting for someone on Friday as she mentioned on Instagram today. Time will tell.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:48 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
I'm wondering if Joey is about to launch a website through UK Centerfolds. When they announced Danielle Sellers' site they mentioned James Lee in the tweet, so presumably he has/will be shooting content for it. I know he has shot Joey in the past. They also put another tweet out afterwards saying they are launching another site soon, guess who, so I'm guessing it's a model who's a 'name' in the industry who currently has no site. Lana Parker re-tweeted that tweet, Joey follows her on Twitter. Also another indicator is that Joey has branched out to page 3 shoots, so is working a lot more, and was shooting for someone on Friday as she mentioned on Instagram today. Time will tell.
Of all the places she could get her own site it has to be with him. Seriously haven't we suffered enough sub-par content from them with Mel D and Stacey. If she is in fact getting her own website why didn't Social Glamour snap her up they could probably use her name value since Lucy Collett is their only big name model that they have and the content would actually be in good quality. Really not looking forward to dull BTS videos and MQ images at best.
phantomas

Contributions: 342

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:40 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:

Hope that Joey is not going to work with DM... Social Glamour is way better than UK centerfolds...
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:14 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Page3 November 19th

phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:23 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Page3 November 19th

Pink suits her well Big Laugh
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:11 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

not that keen on her page 3 pics...dont know why, looks to me that she went for her latest fitness routine to be in shape for page 3

her face looks a bit too airbrushed

she is still hot
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:07 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
not that keen on her page 3 pics...dont know why, looks to me that she went for her latest fitness routine to be in shape for page 3

her face looks a bit too airbrushed

she is still hot
We don't know for sure if the whole fitness thing was purely for Page3. I think that is more down to her own reasons.

Professional shoots have always made her face look really different. Go back and look at her old Zoo and Nuts stuff and she barely looks like the same person.
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:31 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Fantastic Page 3 set!
elfinlez

Contributions: 47

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:48 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

we need more of Joey+Stacey duo sets
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:04 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Unseen Page3 November 2016

AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:57 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Page3 November 28th

BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:09 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

these page 3 sets for joey are very samey....almost botoixed expressionless face, similar to a few shoots on her calendar

she still looks hot tho
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:23 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
these page 3 sets for joey are very samey....almost botoixed expressionless face, similar to a few shoots on her calendar

she still looks hot tho

That's why I dont like very much Page 3. They usually start good or great with a new girl, and then everything looks the same for half an year. After that, they again have some decent pics and so forth. Most of half of the pics of page 3 are pointless because they are repetitive. Similar lingerie, similar posture, similar smile... Almost robotic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: