Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thebritt001

Contributions: 74

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:36 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Lucy tried on a HH? I would say Joey is definately bigger than a GG in my opinion not sure what size Lucy is I would of thought a similar size to Joey around the HH mark?
lilmo89

Contributions: 45

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:34 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lilmo89 wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Thebritt001 wrote:
She undoubtedly has the biggest boobs of any glamour model right now. I don't think anyone else comes close to her size anymore!
Lucy Collett

Lucy - 341 or HHCup
Joey - 32H or GGCup

Lucy is 34HH.
Joey tried on Lucy's bra and just about filled it. As she's slimmer, had she filled it she would have been 32J, so Joey is almost certainly 32HH. Not a lot in it but Lucy has the edge at the moment.
That is the most recent cup size on Boobpedia and its the best place to get such information since the stats on a lot of the models Reddit fan pages is extremely outdated. She also tried on a HHcup bra on her premium SnapChat today and it barley fit her.

Anyway Lucy's official website lists her at 35G

The bra in question is a 34HH - Lucy referenced the size in her Instagram post on it. She has on several other Instagram posts and comments this year said that she is 34HH. She is also quite active on the lingerie blogosphere where they are quite open about their bra sizes and fitting issues. This is the initial Instagram post on this bra.. https://www.instagram.com/p/BKoJ0dlBLzE/?taken-by=vixen
lilmo89

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:45 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Thebritt001 wrote:
Lucy tried on a HH? I would say Joey is definately bigger than a GG in my opinion not sure what size Lucy is I would of thought a similar size to Joey around the HH mark?

Lucy in Scantilly Unleashed bra https://www.instagram.com/p/BKoJ0dlBLzE/?taken-by=vixen

Joey in Lucy's bra https://twitter.com/joeyfisher_/status/778597248074706944

Joey is just about (not quite) filling the cups of Lucy's bra. As I said before, Joey's band size (32) is less than Lucy's (34), so if Joey did fill Lucy's bra she would be a 32J as the cups on a 32J are the same size as a 34HH. So Joey is almost certainly a 32HH.
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:26 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

A couple of 2017 calendar pics;

lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:34 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:

I know the models have to sign a lot these calendars, but it really bothers me when the text covers part of the body.
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 426

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:14 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Tungsten wrote:

I know the models have to sign a lot these calendars, but it really bothers me when the text covers part of the body.
Poor decisions on her part when signing. She must be doing the signing on her own accord since CalenderGirls don't have a personalized option for her calendar to pre-order.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:16 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lilmo89 wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lilmo89 wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Thebritt001 wrote:
She undoubtedly has the biggest boobs of any glamour model right now. I don't think anyone else comes close to her size anymore!
Lucy Collett

Lucy - 341 or HHCup
Joey - 32H or GGCup

Lucy is 34HH.
Joey tried on Lucy's bra and just about filled it. As she's slimmer, had she filled it she would have been 32J, so Joey is almost certainly 32HH. Not a lot in it but Lucy has the edge at the moment.
That is the most recent cup size on Boobpedia and its the best place to get such information since the stats on a lot of the models Reddit fan pages is extremely outdated. She also tried on a HHcup bra on her premium SnapChat today and it barley fit her.

Anyway Lucy's official website lists her at 35G

The bra in question is a 34HH - Lucy referenced the size in her Instagram post on it. She has on several other Instagram posts and comments this year said that she is 34HH. She is also quite active on the lingerie blogosphere where they are quite open about their bra sizes and fitting issues. This is the initial Instagram post on this bra.. https://www.instagram.com/p/BKoJ0dlBLzE/?taken-by=vixen
Dude I posted all that stuff 6 weeks ago when it happened when we all speculated as to whether Joey was joining Page3. I don't need an education lesson on Lucy Collett's bra size since I am the only Lucy fan on this site that posts reguarly. I just gave you numbers listed on websites one of which is her official website. Again I have seen every Instagram post from the last 12 months that related to her bra size and a lot of the Lingerie Company stuff she has also put on on Twitter & Instagram. I also just saw her try on a bunch of bras on her Premium SnapChat account as well.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:26 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

you are the only dedicated lucy collett fan....respect

i really liked her a few years ago but i am not into plus size models...she is still very cute and a great example of re-found body confidence

nothing wrong with plus size, just not my cuppa tea
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:59 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:

i really liked her a few years ago but i am not into plus size models...she is still very cute and a great example of re-found body confidence

Least you and lolsmasher have been diplomatic in your opinions regarding her. Some people just act like massive twats when it comes to her size these days.
phantomas

Contributions: 342

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:18 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

Least you and lolsmasher have been diplomatic in your opinions regarding her. Some people just act like massive twats when it comes to her size these days.

Hey guys I know that AirJordanFan93 is Lucy's biggest fan out here but I'm also one of the few that stand up for her after she started to gain weight. She is one of my favorite glam models, no doubt. And I know that i've said this a 100 times probably but for me she is the girl with the most outstanding attitude. It's really fun to follow her on social media. It will be great if Joey will learn something from her friend experience and start being more social and relaxed with her body. At the moment Joey needs to get some experience on the tease part of this job, sometimes she seems so blunt in her videos. Lucy Collett and Holly Peers are the best at this chapter. Even Stacey P. needs to progress a little on the teasing part.
lilmo89

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:37 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

Hey guys I know that AirJordanFan93 is Lucy's biggest fan out here but I'm also one of the few that stand up for her after she started to gain weight. She is one of my favorite glam models, no doubt. And I know that i've said this a 100 times probably but for me she is the girl with the most outstanding attitude. It's really fun to follow her on social media. It will be great if Joey will learn something from her friend experience and start being more social and relaxed with her body. At the moment Joey needs to get some experience on the tease part of this job, sometimes she seems so blunt in her videos. Lucy Collett and Holly Peers are the best at this chapter. Even Stacey P. needs to progress a little on the teasing part.

I actually love Lucy's attitude... particularly since she gained weight. I think I possibly like her even more the way she is now than she was when she started out, but then I'm a sucker for busty redheads. If some of the others could take something of that sort of attitude it would be great. I agree with you about Joey regarding being a bit more relaxed about her body... sometimes she seems a bit uptight about it, and maybe taking a few lessons in teasing from Joey would help as well...
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:38 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

You're the only regular poster on these forums which is a Lucy fan other than myself of course. There might be inactive accounts and lurkers who are fans but its hard to tell. Lucy generally uses Social Media in a good way and generally seems to interact with fans a little more than other models do. The only downside to her social media game is when she gets a little too into her "video game" nonsense. Though she is really good at interacting on her Premium SnapChat though. I have had a lot of back and forth conversations with her since she launched her account in September.

I still think Joey would benefit from her own website to work on her teasing since it would be the only way for her to gain experience in that area. But yes Holly and Lucy are the two best at teasing in videos in the industry currently. Stacey probably needs actual teasing videos to film rather than long winded BTS videos that are released on her site. But I don't this to turn into another anit DM rant.
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:19 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

You're the only regular poster on these forums which is a Lucy fan other than myself of course. There might be inactive accounts and lurkers who are fans but its hard to tell. Lucy generally uses Social Media in a good way and generally seems to interact with fans a little more than other models do. The only downside to her social media game is when she gets a little too into her "video game" nonsense. Though she is really good at interacting on her Premium SnapChat though. I have had a lot of back and forth conversations with her since she launched her account in September.

I still think Joey would benefit from her own website to work on her teasing since it would be the only way for her to gain experience in that area. But yes Holly and Lucy are the two best at teasing in videos in the industry currently. Stacey probably needs actual teasing videos to film rather than long winded BTS videos that are released on her site. But I don't this to turn into another anit DM rant.

Totally agree with you man on this one!
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:21 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lilmo89 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

I actually love Lucy's attitude... particularly since she gained weight. I think I possibly like her even more the way she is now than she was when she started out, but then I'm a sucker for busty redheads. If some of the others could take something of that sort of attitude it would be great. I agree with you about Joey regarding being a bit more relaxed about her body... sometimes she seems a bit uptight about it, and maybe taking a few lessons in teasing from Joey would help as well...

Yeah, I like her too even more after the gain. She seems so confident and she looks better, this shape and weight suits her well!
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:47 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lilmo89 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

I think the majority of people like her much more now than they did in 2012-2013 when she was at her smallest size whilst glam modeling. I have probably mentioned certain things about her in other threads so I wont retread a lot of that stuff. I will say that its good she isn't full on with the whole body confidence thing like every day posting motivational stuff on Instagram and whatnot. Its better she does one of those every few months and it feels more genuine when she does it like that rather than trying force out some sort of message.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: