Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:37 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

ah kool

its a shame that in china all the busty models have fake books...the chinese scene is huge but the models are all skinny gals with massive implants it seems

the japanese scene seems better
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:48 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

2017 calendar preview:

AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 425

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:44 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
2017 calendar preview:

If Lucy Collett didn't have a Calendar this year this would of been the one I got. Such an improvement over her 2016 one in so many ways.
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:13 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

just ordered it....hubba hubba
scorpion

Contributions: 85

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:59 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Joey is now a page3 girl for the Sun Thumb Up!
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:02 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Joey has finally made her Page 3 debut! Or at least I think this is the first time they've published her.

Good shots, imo. I like her hair and makeup in these, and the lingerie isn't bad, either Tongue

AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:44 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Joey has finally made her Page 3 debut! Or at least I think this is the first time they've published her.

Good shots, imo. I like her hair and makeup in these, and the lingerie isn't bad, either Tongue

Yes it is considering she has never been associated with Page3 before. Assuming this is now a full time gig for her and not just a one off thing we will be getting some sort of regular Joey content going forward. Also this does give us a 100% explanation from the discussion from a few weeks ago if she was actually doing Page3 or not.

But Lucy Collett and Joey Fisher Page3 sets in the same week Thumb Up!
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:12 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

interesting she started page 3 so late....looks fab
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:13 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

although she is definately looking thinner, more hard body
phantomas

Contributions: 342

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:49 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:

Yes it is considering she has never been associated with Page3 before. Assuming this is now a full time gig for her and not just a one off thing we will be getting some sort of regular Joey content going forward. Also this does give us a 100% explanation from the discussion from a few weeks ago if she was actually doing Page3 or not.

But Lucy Collett and Joey Fisher Page3 sets in the same week Thumb Up!

No doubt that she looks great! I just hope that Page 3 will know how to value this fab girl. The start is good indeed, nice lingerie, nice makeup, as smasher have already noticed. Thumb Up!
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:13 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
interesting she started page 3 so late....looks fab
Well shes still only 23 so not like she is close to retirement. But considering Page3 is usually an entry into the industry yes it is late for her.
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:58 pm    Subject: Just got Joeys calendar in post Reply with quote

Hmmm....calendar was 50/50, the effort to shoot a load of new pics is appludable, especially when staceys has pics rehashed from a while ago.

what fustrates me is how much joeys body changes from a totally awesome to somewhat dissapointing almost month by month. For most of 2016 her boobs have been awesome and full, curves all rockin and she is naturally pretty

but then you get a shoot like the last one for MCG(hair braided), where the boobs look to have lost volume and her whole look is all wrong

50% of the calendar pics are great but in a few she looks like she has been made up by Tulisa's make up artist, she looks slightly odd

overall....2016 has been a top year for Joey, so its mostly good
lilmo89

Contributions: 45

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:39 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Thebritt001 wrote:
Anyone have an idea of what size Lucy vixens bra was that Joey fisher "stole"
Lucy is a 34HH. I doubt it was the exact same bra either.

I think it was Lucy's bra. Lucy posted that it was a size 34HH. Scantilly tweeted that it didn't quite fit Joey. It's fairly obvious that the band is a bit loose on Joey, although she is comfortably filling the cups.

This means that Joey has not only regained her breast size, she's now bigger than ever. If Joey's filling the cups of Lucy's bra but isn't as big in the chest, she could conceivably be 32J as 32J beasts are the same size as 34HHs, although I'm more inclined to think 32HH which is still pretty awesome! :-)
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:04 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:32 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

they dont look as big as in the shoots from the summer or last year, or as big as when she started modelling

i never believe all this bra size guff, these girls come in as curvy with correct bra sizes and then spin the wheel to keep the guys guessing

no way is either lucy,stacey or joey above an F cup anymore.....they have all lost size....mainly due to stupid diets

check that sideways pic of joey....no way are they bigger than they were a year ago
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: