Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 425

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:46 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
yes, i never felt they did a bad job cos i'm not a very good judger of photography...as long as there is volume of photos and variety i am not that fussy

ideally i would still pay 2 a week for the glosst nuts.zoo.front style pics of cute glam girls but that horse has bolted

however, smasher is a Connoisseur and i respect that. i remember lucys calendar from 2014 being criticised and i didnt have a clue what they meant but i respect it

glamour can be art too

however i just scrolled through the danielle sellers gallery on MCG (T and A mmmmmm)and i need a lie down.....SCORCHIO!
My only big issue with MCG is the only 3 models I like who model with them have their content released in such large gaps apart unlike the other girls.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:49 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

if you like danielle sellers.....that latest shoot is fab

i know what you mean though.....i HAD to subscribe to staceys site as back in 2014-15, i was finding less and less content in forums and the lads mags were going

there was this huge titted cutie, a replacement for lucy when she retired but i couldnt get much content...thankfully the site changed that

of course you can get some pics on forums but i do like a variety of poses....i love profile boob views and some photos others hate...so you need the whole shoot of 20-40 photos for that
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:55 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
if you like danielle sellers.....that latest shoot is fab

i know what you mean though.....i HAD to subscribe to staceys site as back in 2014-15, i was finding less and less content in forums and the lads mags were going

there was this huge titted cutie, a replacement for lucy when she retired but i couldnt get much content...thankfully the site changed that

of course you can get some pics on forums but i do like a variety of poses....i love profile boob views and some photos others hate...so you need the whole shoot of 20-40 photos for that
The forums are more or less just the preview galleries from the free versions of the websites.
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:11 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

yeah but if you search the best forums you do get some great pics.....i just like idea of 50 pics to choose from on the site rather than 6 on a forum

however the forums are best for variety, all the glam generation of 2008-14 are well covered
NHRocks

Contributions: 3

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:56 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
yeah but if you search the best forums you do get some great pics.....i just like idea of 50 pics to choose from on the site rather than 6 on a forum

however the forums are best for variety, all the glam generation of 2008-14 are well covered

witch forums do u go too?
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:39 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

~Sorry, but these links aren't allowed in public. Use PM if you must.~

/Smasher
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:23 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Joey's calendar

http://calendargirlsuk.com/joey-fisher-2017-calendar-11184-p.asp
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:32 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
Joey's calendar

Looks good!
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:59 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Tungsten wrote:
Joey's calendar

Looks good!
Looks better than her 2016 one
phantomas

Contributions: 342

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:10 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Nice calendar. Joey is looking good. Big Smile
jhaantunaatu

Contributions: 2

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:45 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Here as well, although too much photoshopped.

http://calendargirlsuk.com/ekmps/shops/calendargirlsuk/images/blondes-v-brunettes-2017-calendar-[2]-11221-p.jpg
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:47 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

like the avatar smasher.....i think i recognise that japanese gravure model , is it Saki Yanase?
lolsmasher

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:06 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
like the avatar smasher.....i think i recognise that japanese gravure model , is it Saki Yanase?

It is indeed. I must say that I did not expect anyone on this forum to recognise her Tongue
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:09 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

i am a fan of the big busted jap girls

if you like that kinda of look....search for shion utsonomiya...she goes nude and topless.....big tits, great body...sexy.....face isnt fab but for an asian girl she is slim and busty

most are curvier...like Saki Yanase and Ai Shinozaki (Ai Shinozaki is my fave)
lolsmasher

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:05 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

I've been into JAV and gravure for years, so I know A LOT about both industries. In fact, I post full movies on reddit. I'm not going to provide links for obvious reasons, but you can just look up my profile and you will be able to find everything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: