Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 422

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:02 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
At this point I just don't care. The last 2 months this and the Stacey thread have become nothing but people raising the same argument over and over. Its pretty much beating a dead horse at this point. Im more than okay with discussion but when its been 2 months of the one topic in the only two threads that generate the only discussion between the 3 regular posters then it gets very tiresome.

The fact that these subjects are invariable is not my fault. Other also contributed to the „popularity” of these subjets. Joey and Stacey are probably 2 of the most popular big boobed UK glam models that are still active and I'm honest when I say that I'm interested with what they do and especially about their work. Talking about the same things over and over is the direct consequence of their fluctuating periods when it comes to weight and curves, losing to much weight can affect their appearance, hence we can complain or discuss about it. I'm just free to point my ideas, if you dont want to talk about it, fine by me, feel free not replying to my comments related about these sort of things or others that are annoying for you. Anyway, in my last posts I was just stating the fact that Joey still looks great. I hope that her future content will be just as fine or even better than what she has done with MCG. My examples with her having smaller boobs sometime last year was just to make you realize that she does not need to be anorexic to lost some of her huge boobage. That's all!
But when the only point that is raised on a regular basis is just people complaining about weight loss and that its been going on for months now you see why it gets annoying The two threads that get any sort of regular conversation have the exact same points raised over and over again. Its like going around in a circle. Considering her only regular source of content now is MCG and even then her content much like Holly and Lucy is very scarce unlike other models who have shot with MCG whom have much more content released in shorter intervals.

Ok, you clearly have some points. In fact, in the last 2 months i had few comments on Stacey Poole, exactly for the same reason,plus I was to disappointed with her to get in the same topic again. I was clear when I said that I will stop follow her if the weight loss will go one. As for Joey my constant comments are also triggered by those of yours, to be sincere. You have to admit that some disccusions about losing weight were started by you. 2weeks ago you gave us an info from her insta account complaining that she is on detox tea again and so forth and so on. Look, the main idea is that if you dont want to talk the same topics again and again, I promise that I will limit myself and I would not mention the weight loss problem as long as you will also talk about something else.
Pretty sure a week we had a multi post discussion about the possibility of her joining Page3 after that Twitter image of her (with Lucy in the background) or whether it was just a MCG shoot. Her Instagram most of the time I check which is very infrequent is mainly just her posting her own MCG content on there. Since Joey has such infrequent content around there are very few valid discussion points to be had.
phantomas

Contributions: 334

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:12 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
At this point I just don't care. The last 2 months this and the Stacey thread have become nothing but people raising the same argument over and over. Its pretty much beating a dead horse at this point. Im more than okay with discussion but when its been 2 months of the one topic in the only two threads that generate the only discussion between the 3 regular posters then it gets very tiresome.

The fact that these subjects are invariable is not my fault. Other also contributed to the „popularity” of these subjets. Joey and Stacey are probably 2 of the most popular big boobed UK glam models that are still active and I'm honest when I say that I'm interested with what they do and especially about their work. Talking about the same things over and over is the direct consequence of their fluctuating periods when it comes to weight and curves, losing to much weight can affect their appearance, hence we can complain or discuss about it. I'm just free to point my ideas, if you dont want to talk about it, fine by me, feel free not replying to my comments related about these sort of things or others that are annoying for you. Anyway, in my last posts I was just stating the fact that Joey still looks great. I hope that her future content will be just as fine or even better than what she has done with MCG. My examples with her having smaller boobs sometime last year was just to make you realize that she does not need to be anorexic to lost some of her huge boobage. That's all!
But when the only point that is raised on a regular basis is just people complaining about weight loss and that its been going on for months now you see why it gets annoying The two threads that get any sort of regular conversation have the exact same points raised over and over again. Its like going around in a circle. Considering her only regular source of content now is MCG and even then her content much like Holly and Lucy is very scarce unlike other models who have shot with MCG whom have much more content released in shorter intervals.

Ok, you clearly have some points. In fact, in the last 2 months i had few comments on Stacey Poole, exactly for the same reason,plus I was to disappointed with her to get in the same topic again. I was clear when I said that I will stop follow her if the weight loss will go one. As for Joey my constant comments are also triggered by those of yours, to be sincere. You have to admit that some disccusions about losing weight were started by you. 2weeks ago you gave us an info from her insta account complaining that she is on detox tea again and so forth and so on. Look, the main idea is that if you dont want to talk the same topics again and again, I promise that I will limit myself and I would not mention the weight loss problem as long as you will also talk about something else.
Pretty sure a week we had a multi post discussion about the possibility of her joining Page3 after that Twitter image of her (with Lucy in the background) or whether it was just a MCG shoot. Her Instagram most of the time I check which is very infrequent is mainly just her posting her own MCG content on there. Since Joey has such infrequent content around there are very few valid discussion points to be had.

Ok, I'm glad that you admited that „there are very few valid discussion points to be had”. This is a MAIN reason for the constant weight loss topic. So, if we dont have any other topic what can we do? Tongue We either refrain ourselves from discussing this sole subject, or each of us will continue to say something about it. Inventing threads or subjects about unactvie girls on their social media is hard. In the lads mag we had some interviews and this fact made things easier, now when a model is so quiet and is not interacting with her followers is just hard to come up with something new. Otherwise, we can simply fantasize in the way we did last week when we've talked about her possible page 3 pic, and I think that those kind of discussions are rather dull because we can only speculate and we're not sure about anything.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:19 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
Ok, I'm glad that you admited that „there are very few valid discussion points to be had”. This is a MAIN reason for the constant weight loss topic. So, if we dont have any other topic what can we do? Tongue We either refrain ourselves from discussing this sole subject, or each of us will continue to say something about it. Inventing threads or subjects about unactvie girls on their social media is hard. In the lads mag we had some interviews and this fact made things easier, now when a model is so quiet and is not interacting with her followers is just hard to come up with something new. Otherwise, we can simply fantasize in the way we did last week when we've talked about her possible page 3 pic, and I think that those kind of discussions are rather dull because we can only speculate and we're not sure about anything.
Lucy Collett has very active Social Media yet at times I am the only person posting in that thread. I know you generally will comment on content in that thread but besides that the thread is pretty much dead. I know certain threads get a lot of hits from people who don't have accounts on here. I personally think a lot of the interviews in the likes of ZOO and Nuts were kind of faked to an extent to play up the fantasy of the industry.
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:56 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
Lucy Collett has very active Social Media yet at times I am the only person posting in that thread. I know you generally will comment on content in that thread but besides that the thread is pretty much dead. I know certain threads get a lot of hits from people who don't have accounts on here. I personally think a lot of the interviews in the likes of ZOO and Nuts were kind of faked to an extent to play up the fantasy of the industry.

In Lucy's V thread you usually post her content more quickly than me because I dont have access to her official site. I really appreciate that you keep us / me informed with what she does. As for the fake character of the interviews, I dont know what to say. I thought the same as you for a long period, but hey, at least we had something. Plus, I think that some girls like Malene, Peta Todd, Sophie Reade were not faking their interviews. Also, when Nuts and FHM or Loded existed from time to time we had video interviews with the girls, at least we could heard them talk. O, and I've almost forgot, even the infamous page 3 had some nice video interview with the girls. I will post a link in Lucy V thread to her video interview.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:07 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:

In Lucy's V thread you usually post her content more quickly than me because I dont have access to her official site. I really appreciate that you keep us / me informed with what she does. As for the fake character of the interviews, I dont know what to say. I thought the same as you for a long period, but hey, at least we had something. Plus, I think that some girls like Malene, Peta Todd, Sophie Reade were not faking their interviews. Also, when Nuts and FHM or Loded existed from time to time we had video interviews with the girls, at least we could heard them talk. O, and I've almost forgot, even the infamous page 3 had some nice video interview with the girls. I will post a link in Lucy V thread to her video interview.
I don't post the Lucy content directly from her site. They are just the preview galleries that Glamour Buckz releases that a lot of blogs use to promote the site.

I have seen the Page3 video you are talking about.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:31 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

New Joey set up on MCG. I believe this was shot back in July

https://maycontaingirl.com/2016/09/26/joey-fisher-braids-hoops/
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:52 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan

Contributions: 572

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:20 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

looks like she has lost boob weight there.......shame
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:20 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

things have gone quiet on this thread haha
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:48 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
things have gone quiet on this thread haha

Considering the thread only gets real activity when new content is released. Plus her content isn't on a regular schedule
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:13 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

do you think she is on slimmer side in those pics?

her butt still looks curvy but i always noticed that in profile,her boobs are no match for staceys, the only downside for joey. her boobs sag way more than staceys and have less volume
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:17 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
do you think she is on slimmer side in those pics?

her butt still looks curvy but i always noticed that in profile,her boobs are no match for staceys, the only downside for joey. her boobs sag way more than staceys and have less volume

Id have to go back through the thread to see when her last MCG video was shot to compare it to when the current set was shot. Like I said in an earlier post these were shot back in July or at least the BTS stuff from the MCG SnapChat were from July. I don't think she looks all that different in this set than she does in the last picture set of hers.
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:21 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

ok....i just signed up to MCG...turns out they are the guys behind all the great glam fotography of the lads mags era...so wanna keep them funded!
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:35 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
ok....i just signed up to MCG...turns out they are the guys behind all the great glam fotography of the lads mags era...so wanna keep them funded!
I take it you saw the post in the Holly thread
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:41 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

yes, i never felt they did a bad job cos i'm not a very good judger of photography...as long as there is volume of photos and variety i am not that fussy

ideally i would still pay £2 a week for the glosst nuts.zoo.front style pics of cute glam girls but that horse has bolted

however, smasher is a Connoisseur and i respect that. i remember lucys calendar from 2014 being criticised and i didnt have a clue what they meant but i respect it

glamour can be art too

however i just scrolled through the danielle sellers gallery on MCG (T and A mmmmmm)and i need a lie down.....SCORCHIO!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: