Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phantomas

Contributions: 334

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:23 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:
working out.....means going all Jess D.....oh no....all the curves will go and she will look hard bodied and the tits will shrink

She already had some periods last year when she looked too skinny. This year she recovered a lot of curves, but now she is taking again the detox tea too seriously. Hopefully that the period will be a short one.
You can't solely blame the tea anymore since i have already said on here multiple times she has altered her diet and is working out more regularly. So she is clearing putting effort in now rather than just using the tea and being lazy.

Look, if you have followed her last year and at the end of 2014 on social media, you should know that she constanlty has these periods were she is hitting the gym and she is on a diet, but after some time she is going lazy again. And when she is too lazy she is using the tea, and so forth. So, what she is doing now is not new, mate! I dont think that something has changed, is just what Joey usually does. When she start losing weight at the end of 2014 she was on a diet and she was going to gym (I think that she even had a post on twitter about going daily to gym with Jess D.). But again, after that period, she posted on insta that she had a dinner full of carbs and she is so lazy. And then, bam! Detox tea is the magic solution. Just wait and you will see that all this enthusiasm of hers is not going to last more then 3 months.

Last edited by phantomas on Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:28 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

[quote="AirJordanFan93"]
phantomas wrote:
Tungsten wrote:
That won't be a MCG shoot, it's not their style.

Im surprised they are even bothering to shoot with Lucy given they are withholding content of hers for no good reason. Then again that's the sort of classless stuff that rag of a paper would do. But if Joey were to be headed to Page3 then you would think she would of at least hinted to it on social media in some manner since it is a fairly big career move for her.

Remember that we are talking about Joey here, and she is not that active on social media... And also, page 3 is not anymore a big stuff. Let's be honest, people are not buying a s**tty paper to watch some girls on page 3 when the net is full of those images or other similar, or even better. Page 3 was was big in the era of lads mag. Dont forget that Joey is not a newbie, so she does not need to advertise in any way the fact that she is shooting with them (if this is really the case). She was in Nuts and ZOO, if you ask me, this is already bigger then the simple page 3.
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 422

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:56 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

[quote="phantomas"]
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
Tungsten wrote:
That won't be a MCG shoot, it's not their style.

Im surprised they are even bothering to shoot with Lucy given they are withholding content of hers for no good reason. Then again that's the sort of classless stuff that rag of a paper would do. But if Joey were to be headed to Page3 then you would think she would of at least hinted to it on social media in some manner since it is a fairly big career move for her.

Remember that we are talking about Joey here, and she is not that active on social media... And also, page 3 is not anymore a big stuff. Let's be honest, people are not buying a s**tty paper to watch some girls on page 3 when the net is full of those images or other similar, or even better. Page 3 was was big in the era of lads mag. Dont forget that Joey is not a newbie, so she does not need to advertise in any way the fact that she is shooting with them (if this is really the case). She was in Nuts and ZOO, if you ask me, this is already bigger then the simple page 3.
They don't put the images in the actual paper anymore and they haven't done for over a year. Most of the time they are still marketed as Page3 girls. Glamour Buckz even calls their models Page3 models even though Lucy is the only actual Page3 girl under contract to the site.
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:35 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

An old pic of Joey (she is utterly hot in this pic)

AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:38 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Some recent posts from Joey's Instagram. One clearly a preview of an upcoming MCG set. The other not sure what its for.

BritBabeFan

Contributions: 572

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:12 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

that red underwear is hot!
Thebritt001

Contributions: 73

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:31 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Anyone have an idea of what size Lucy vixens bra was that Joey fisher "stole"
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:36 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Thebritt001 wrote:
Anyone have an idea of what size Lucy vixens bra was that Joey fisher "stole"
Lucy is a 34HH. I doubt it was the exact same bra either.
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:10 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

From this pic Joey seems to still have big boobs (is obvious from her tummy that she lost some weight, but her boobage is ok, at least at this point):

AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:15 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
From this pic Joey seems to still have big boobs (is obvious from her tummy that she lost some weight, but her boobage is ok, at least at this point):

She naturally has big boobs so unless she becomes anorexic they aint going to get small.
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:48 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:

She naturally has big boobs so unless she becomes anorexic they aint going to get small.

No, she can also lose some boobage just by losing weight. Yes, she is naturally gifted, but looke at Stacey's boobs in the OT sets, and just imagine how they look now with all her weight loss nonsense. Remember also, that last year Joey had a couple of good months were her boobs were smaller, so... losing weight can really affect those big boobs. At this current point her boobs seem perfectly fine. To have a clearer idea, just compare how Joey looked in some of the videos from Hayley secrets and STG (for example Joey Pink and Joey White Stripe) to how she looked in the MCG videos. In Joey Pink she was unable to fill the bra with her boobs, and we're talking about Joey Fisher here.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:12 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

At this point I just don't care. The last 2 months this and the Stacey thread have become nothing but people raising the same argument over and over. Its pretty much beating a dead horse at this point. Im more than okay with discussion but when its been 2 months of the one topic in the only two threads that generate the only discussion between the 3 regular posters then it gets very tiresome.
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:36 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
At this point I just don't care. The last 2 months this and the Stacey thread have become nothing but people raising the same argument over and over. Its pretty much beating a dead horse at this point. Im more than okay with discussion but when its been 2 months of the one topic in the only two threads that generate the only discussion between the 3 regular posters then it gets very tiresome.

The fact that these subjects are invariable is not my fault. Other also contributed to the „popularity” of these subjets. Joey and Stacey are probably 2 of the most popular big boobed UK glam models that are still active and I'm honest when I say that I'm interested with what they do and especially about their work. Talking about the same things over and over is the direct consequence of their fluctuating periods when it comes to weight and curves, losing to much weight can affect their appearance, hence we can complain or discuss about it. I'm just free to point my ideas, if you dont want to talk about it, fine by me, feel free not replying to my comments related about these sort of things or others that are annoying for you. Anyway, in my last posts I was just stating the fact that Joey still looks great. I hope that her future content will be just as fine or even better than what she has done with MCG. My examples with her having smaller boobs sometime last year was just to make you realize that she does not need to be anorexic to lost some of her huge boobage. That's all!
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:43 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

The fact that these subjects are invariable is not my fault. Other also contributed to the „popularity” of these subjets. Joey and Stacey are probably 2 of the most popular big boobed UK glam models that are still active and I'm honest when I say that I'm interested with what they do and especially about their work. Talking about the same things over and over is the direct consequence of their fluctuating periods when it comes to weight and curves, losing to much weight can affect their appearance, hence we can complain or discuss about it. I'm just free to point my ideas, if you dont want to talk about it, fine by me, feel free not replying to my comments related about these sort of things or others that are annoying for you. Anyway, in my last posts I was just stating the fact that Joey still looks great. I hope that her future content will be just as fine or even better than what she has done with MCG. My examples with her having smaller boobs sometime last year was just to make you realize that she does not need to be anorexic to lost some of her huge boobage. That's all!
But when the only point that is raised on a regular basis is just people complaining about weight loss and that its been going on for months now you see why it gets annoying The two threads that get any sort of regular conversation have the exact same points raised over and over again. Its like going around in a circle. Considering her only regular source of content now is MCG and even then her content much like Holly and Lucy is very scarce unlike other models who have shot with MCG whom have much more content released in shorter intervals.
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:56 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

But when the only point that is raised on a regular basis is just people complaining about weight loss and that its been going on for months now you see why it gets annoying The two threads that get any sort of regular conversation have the exact same points raised over and over again. Its like going around in a circle. Considering her only regular source of content now is MCG and even then her content much like Holly and Lucy is very scarce unlike other models who have shot with MCG whom have much more content released in shorter intervals.

Ok, you clearly have some points. In fact, in the last 2 months i had few comments on Stacey Poole, exactly for the same reason,plus I was to disappointed with her to get in the same topic again. I was clear when I said that I will stop follow her if the weight loss will go one. As for Joey my constant comments are also triggered by those of yours, to be sincere. You have to admit that some disccusions about losing weight were started by you. 2weeks ago you gave us an info from her insta account complaining that she is on detox tea again and so forth and so on. Look, the main idea is that if you dont want to talk the same topics again and again, I promise that I will limit myself and I would not mention the weight loss problem as long as you will also talk about something else.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: