Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 426

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:04 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
From Joey's Twitter. Not 100% sure but I think Lucy Collett is in the background.

The most annoying thing with all this detox tea and weight loss is that Joey is a young lady and her body will suffer in the future some alterations
All this radical weight loss and then back to junk food and gain and then loss and then gain and so forth, and so on will affect her image. She will have more streched marks on her boobs, her legs and ass as well, and her tummy will start looking weird. And this is just what can happen to her an the outside. At the inside I dont even want to start thinking about her stomach and liver. This so wrong, a young lady like her does not need these.She simply has to stop eating junk and have a more active life if she wants to keep a nice shape.
I said this a few posts above but hopefully in a couple of years when she hits 25 she might change her mentality. Lucy kept her weight down when she first entered the glam industry in 2012 and it made her miserable thus why she gained as much weight as she did the last few years and it did her a whole lot of good in terms of making her happier and clearly making her much more confident in her body which I think some people on here probably wouldn't get. I would like to hope Joey has a similar change of heart but that is me being very wishful
phantomas

Contributions: 342

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:07 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Im actually more curious to know if that is Lucy in the background what are they shooting together. A year ago we all just would of gone "Oh ZOO Shoot" but now what could it be outside of a dual MCG shoot. I mean Joey isn't a Page3 girl like Lucy is nor does she have a site on Social Glamour/Glamour Buckz. Im actually quite stumped in all honesty. Lucy will generally mention on Twitter or Instagram if she is shooting content but hasn't mentioned anything so I have no idea at all. Joey doesn't seem very good at the social media end of things and her Tweet didn't reveal much other than she was wearing the same bra Lucy wore on an Instagram post from last week.

I think that the best hypothesis is that they are shooting for MCG, but it does not mean that they are having a common shoot. Maybe they were both shooting with MCG at that day, each one for her one material. This I think is the most plausible idea. But I will love to hear that Joey is shooting for Social Glamour and that we will see her more regulary Roll Eyes But, is just a dream... Also, i did not find on Lucy insta a pic with her and the bra wear by Joey... Maybe you can find it and from that we can have a clue about what those 2 girls were doing together and for whom.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:10 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Im actually more curious to know if that is Lucy in the background what are they shooting together. A year ago we all just would of gone "Oh ZOO Shoot" but now what could it be outside of a dual MCG shoot. I mean Joey isn't a Page3 girl like Lucy is nor does she have a site on Social Glamour/Glamour Buckz. Im actually quite stumped in all honesty. Lucy will generally mention on Twitter or Instagram if she is shooting content but hasn't mentioned anything so I have no idea at all. Joey doesn't seem very good at the social media end of things and her Tweet didn't reveal much other than she was wearing the same bra Lucy wore on an Instagram post from last week.

I think that the best hypothesis is that they are shooting for MCG, but it does not mean that they are having a common shoot. Maybe they were both shooting with MCG at that day, each one for her one material. This I think is the most plausible idea. But I will love to hear that Joey is shooting for Social Glamour and that we will see her more regulary Roll Eyes But, is just a dream... Also, i did not find on Lucy insta a pic with her and the bra wear by Joey... Maybe you can find it and from that we can have a clue about what those 2 girls were doing together and for whom.
I don't think Joey is ever getting her own site. Plus Social Glamour just added a bunch of girls recently so I doubt they would be adding Joey.

Here is the image of Lucy in the same bra from last week
http://imgbox.com/bqb41YlZ
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:13 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
From Joey's Twitter. Not 100% sure but I think Lucy Collett is in the background.

The most annoying thing with all this detox tea and weight loss is that Joey is a young lady and her body will suffer in the future some alterations
All this radical weight loss and then back to junk food and gain and then loss and then gain and so forth, and so on will affect her image. She will have more streched marks on her boobs, her legs and ass as well, and her tummy will start looking weird. And this is just what can happen to her an the outside. At the inside I dont even want to start thinking about her stomach and liver. This so wrong, a young lady like her does not need these.She simply has to stop eating junk and have a more active life if she wants to keep a nice shape.
I said this a few posts above but hopefully in a couple of years when she hits 25 she might change her mentality. Lucy kept her weight down when she first entered the glam industry in 2012 and it made her miserable thus why she gained as much weight as she did the last few years and it did her a whole lot of good in terms of making her happier and clearly making her much more confident in her body which I think some people on here probably wouldn't get. I would like to hope Joey has a similar change of heart but that is me being very wishful

Joey and Lucy seem to get along for what i have seen on social media. And this is weird if you think how obsessed is Joey with her weight. I'm really curious what Joey thinks about Lucy's weight and current appearance? Does she think that her colleague is fat? Or that she needs to lose weight? Maybe she has to learn from Lucy's experience. Anyway, their relation is quite strange, I would say that even their personality are so different.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:15 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Joey and Lucy seem to get along for what i have seen on social media. And this is weird if you think how obsessed is Joey with her weight. I'm really curious what Joey thinks about Lucy's weight and current appearance? Does she think that her colleague is fat? Or that she needs to lose weight? Maybe she has to learn from Lucy's experience. Anyway, their relation is quite strange, I would say that even their personality are so different.
That would make her a really twatty person if she thought that. I think Joey is smart enough to know some people aren't happy being skinny. I remember reading Lucy's final ZOO interview from Christmas 2015 and she said Joey was one of her better friends in modeling. I found it a little odd for the reasons you listed it. But yeah I don't think it would bother Joey about Lucy's weight. I doubt they would be friends then.
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:15 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

I don't think Joey is ever getting her own site. Plus Social Glamour just added a bunch of girls recently so I doubt they would be adding Joey.

Yea, I know that she will not have anytime soon a proper site. As I've said, is just a dream. From that pic with Lucy I'm more incline to say that they were shooting for MCG. But i doubt that is a common shoot.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:17 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Yea, I know that she will not have anytime soon a proper site. As I've said, is just a dream. From that pic with Lucy I'm more incline to say that they were shooting for MCG. But i doubt that is a common shoot.
MCG is the only logical answer given its the only site they both model for
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:24 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

That would make her a really twatty person if she thought that. I think Joey is smart enough to know some people aren't happy being skinny. I remember reading Lucy's final ZOO interview from Christmas 2015 and she said Joey was one of her better friends in modeling. I found it a little odd for the reasons you listed it. But yeah I don't think it would bother Joey about Lucy's weight. I doubt they would be friends then.

AS you, I think that Joey is smart enough to understand some things in life, especially if we consider the rough experience of lucy'S pass. I was intrigued about this unexpected friendship, but we dont have to forget that the girls can be different in their private life, so maybe Joey is really sweet and fun like Lucy, and I'm incline to believe this because she used to be like that back in 2013 and 2014 even on social media when she started her modelling career. I still think that her attitude on social media has changed almost at the same time when the attitude of Her best friend,Jess D. changed. And finally, I was hopeful that from this freindship, of Joey with Lucy, Joey will learn that is not all about being skinny, that a glam model has to be a curvier woman and that, and this is more important, you dont have to lose weight because everybody does and otherwise you will be bullied, you have to be comfortable in your own skin. I really, really doubt that Joey is so uncomfortable with her weight if she has a more softer abd... She is young and easy to be influenced...
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:49 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

That won't be a MCG shoot, it's not their style.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 584

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:07 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

working out.....means going all Jess D.....oh no....all the curves will go and she will look hard bodied and the tits will shrink
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:13 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AS you, I think that Joey is smart enough to understand some things in life, especially if we consider the rough experience of lucy'S pass. I was intrigued about this unexpected friendship, but we dont have to forget that the girls can be different in their private life, so maybe Joey is really sweet and fun like Lucy, and I'm incline to believe this because she used to be like that back in 2013 and 2014 even on social media when she started her modelling career. I still think that her attitude on social media has changed almost at the same time when the attitude of Her best friend,Jess D. changed. And finally, I was hopeful that from this freindship, of Joey with Lucy, Joey will learn that is not all about being skinny, that a glam model has to be a curvier woman and that, and this is more important, you dont have to lose weight because everybody does and otherwise you will be bullied, you have to be comfortable in your own skin. I really, really doubt that Joey is so uncomfortable with her weight if she has a more softer abd... She is young and easy to be influenced...
Yeah I don't think she is going to be going up to Lucy and going "Why do you want to be that big" I think I have already established it enough on this site that she is much happier at this weight and it has made her much more confident. If Joey were to harp on her for that then that would make Joey a really crappy person.
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:58 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:

After I saw Lucy's V new pic on instagram and her tag on page3, I think that Joey is a new addition of page 3. So, this makes things even interesting. Maybe Joey is more inclined in this period of her life to have more regular appearances. Let's not forget that many of the glam models of the lads magazines era were active, with some remarkable exceptions like Lucy Pinder or Holly Peers, in average for maximum 5 years. They usually start modelling when they have 19 or 20 years, so before 25 or 26 they are already done much of their career. So maybe Joey will want to exploit this period, making some bucks and then starting a different career, maybe a business of some sort, like Kelly Andrews. But then again, this is Just an idea, I can be sure about it because I dont have any info for this. I'm not a huge fan of page 3 (everything looks done so hasty in their pics),but I'm glad that we can see more often a beauty like Joey.

Last edited by phantomas on Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:00 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
working out.....means going all Jess D.....oh no....all the curves will go and she will look hard bodied and the tits will shrink

She already had some periods last year when she looked too skinny. This year she recovered a lot of curves, but now she is taking again the detox tea too seriously. Hopefully that the period will be a short one.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:09 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
Tungsten wrote:

After I saw Lucy's V new pic on instagram and her tag on page3, I think that Joey is a new addition of page 3. So, this makes things even interesting. Maybe Joey is more inclined in this period of her life to have more regular appearances. Let's not forget that many of the glam models of the lads magazines era were active, with some remarkable exceptions like Lucy Pinder or Holly Peers, in average for maximum 5 years. They usually start modelling when they have 19 or 20 years, so before 25 or 26 they are already done much of their career. So maybe Joey will want to exploit this period, making some bucks and then starting a different career, maybe a business of some sort, like Kelly Andrews. But then again, this is Just an idea, I can be sure about it because I dont have any info for this. I'm not a huge fan of page 3 (everything looks done so hasty in their pics),but I'm glad that we can see more often a beauty like Joey.
Im surprised they are even bothering to shoot with Lucy given they are withholding content of hers for no good reason. Then again that's the sort of classless stuff that rag of a paper would do. But if Joey were to be headed to Page3 then you would think she would of at least hinted to it on social media in some manner since it is a fairly big career move for her.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:11 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

She already had some periods last year when she looked too skinny. This year she recovered a lot of curves, but now she is taking again the detox tea too seriously. Hopefully that the period will be a short one.
You can't solely blame the tea anymore since i have already said on here multiple times she has altered her diet and is working out more regularly. So she is clearing putting effort in now rather than just using the tea and being lazy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: