Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 426

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:53 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Figured I would be the one to break the news and this will crush BBF but Joey is back on the detox tea. Wouldn't be shocked if shes shooting new content soon and wasn't happy with how she looked when she last shot with MCG (Natural Beauty Video)

Hope that she is not going to lose a bunch of weight again, now that she has finally found a body shape that suits her well. I think that her detox tea is not working anymore at the same level. after some period, a saturation may appear and her metabolism will cease to respond in the same way as in the beggining to the product. If this will be the case, she will have to change the brand of tea or she will have to grow the daily dose.
I have said this numerous times regarding any sort of diet supplement. They are short term solutions to a long term problem. They wreck havoc on metabolism and yeah they will eventually cease to have the desired effect. Plus as we have seen any weight any girl loses on such products is gained back in a quick fashion anyway.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:41 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Quote:
Empty packets of @flattummytea means two things 1. my cleanse has come to an end and 2. I have a flat stomach! As per-usual this stuff never fails me. Sorts out my bloat, metabolism and gives me more energy. I've started eating a lot healthier and exercising and I can notice the benefits even more!

Joey's most recent post involving the detox tea. Looks like we may not see her at the weight she was in her most recent MCG content if she has changed her diet and is working out regularly. It bothers me so much when these girls who are meant to be curvy and in the voluptuous body range are so desperate to attain these toned stomachs.
phantomas

Contributions: 342

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:38 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Quote:
Empty packets of @flattummytea means two things 1. my cleanse has come to an end and 2. I have a flat stomach! As per-usual this stuff never fails me. Sorts out my bloat, metabolism and gives me more energy. I've started eating a lot healthier and exercising and I can notice the benefits even more!

Joey's most recent post involving the detox tea. Looks like we may not see her at the weight she was in her most recent MCG content if she has changed her diet and is working out regularly. It bothers me so much when these girls who are meant to be curvy and in the voluptuous body range are so desperate to attain these toned stomachs.

I cannot help myself not to make fun of her post: empty packets means 2 thins: 1. she p**sed all day. 2. she had defecated all night. Yeah, good for you Joey! Roll Eyes
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:42 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Quote:

I cannot help myself not to make fun of her post: empty packets means 2 thins: 1. she p**sed all day. 2. she had defecated all night. Yeah, good for you Joey! Roll Eyes
Ha. Im not surprised she did another round of detox after how she looked in her latest MCG content this past month. She looked much fuller figured in that content and she probably didn't like it even though we all thought she looked much better. But even though she is probably meant to look like that naturally she is one of these girls who is driven to have a toned stomach even though she isn't built to carry such a build.
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:47 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Quote:

Ha. Im not surprised she did another round of detox after how she looked in her latest MCG content this past month. She looked much fuller figured in that content and she probably didn't like it even though we all thought she looked much better. But even though she is probably meant to look like that naturally she is one of these girls who is driven to have a toned stomach even though she isn't built to carry such a build.

Yes, probably this is also the reason why Hayley Secrets and STG are not going to release all their materials with Joey. I said it in the pass, I think that she did not enjoy her body from the early stages of her collaboration with those 2 sites and thus the material shoot in that period will not be released. She is a curvy woman and she has to understand that she is no Jess Davies or Rosie Jones. Her body is meant to be curvier, with a softer tummy.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:49 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Quote:

Yes, probably this is also the reason why Hayley Secrets and STG are not going to release all their materials with Joey. I said it in the pass, I think that she did not enjoy her body from the early stages of her collaboration with those 2 sites and thus the material shoot in that period will not be released. She is a curvy woman and she has to understand that she is no Jess Davies or Rosie Jones. Her body is meant to be curvier, with a softer tummy.
Agreed. Though I don't think this would be the reason those sites would withhold content shot 2 years ago. Sadly there is nothing we can do to convince her she looks better a certain way since posting such comments on her Twitter or Instagram will get lost in the shuffle and most likely be ignore
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:29 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

great point, but i think we all know from our own girlfriendsand wives, our comments rarely get through....if they feel fat or think they are podgy,the male opinion is mostly ignored!
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:42 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
great point, but i think we all know from our own girlfriendsand wives, our comments rarely get through....if they feel fat or think they are podgy,the male opinion is mostly ignored!
Plus she was raised in a generation where this matters so much more. Maybe when she gets a little older she will change. But she's in her early 20s so she is in that stage where she wants or needs the feel to fit a certain body image type. Lucy Collett was the same when she was the same age and first became a Page3 girl and she was fairly miserable because of it. Maybe when Joey hits 25/26 she will feel a little different.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:44 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

hope so!
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:29 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
hope so!
That is just wishful thinking on my part.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:21 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

From Joey's Twitter. Not 100% sure but I think Lucy Collett is in the background.

phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:27 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
From Joey's Twitter. Not 100% sure but I think Lucy Collett is in the background.

Yea, probably that's Lucy V. But dont you think that Joey looks more skinny in this pic then her last set from MCG? Maybe this is the effect of that stupid tea again...
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:29 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Yea, probably that's Lucy V. But dont you think that Joey looks more skinny in this pic then her last set from MCG? Maybe this is the effect of that stupid tea again...
Oh yeah I forgot to mention she is back on the tea but she is taking it much more serious this time since she has changed her diet and started working out much more regular or at least that is what she claimed on Instagram a few weeks back.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:51 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Im actually more curious to know if that is Lucy in the background what are they shooting together. A year ago we all just would of gone "Oh ZOO Shoot" but now what could it be outside of a dual MCG shoot. I mean Joey isn't a Page3 girl like Lucy is nor does she have a site on Social Glamour/Glamour Buckz. Im actually quite stumped in all honesty. Lucy will generally mention on Twitter or Instagram if she is shooting content but hasn't mentioned anything so I have no idea at all. Joey doesn't seem very good at the social media end of things and her Tweet didn't reveal much other than she was wearing the same bra Lucy wore on an Instagram post from last week.
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:00 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:

The most annoying thing with all this detox tea and weight loss is that Joey is a young lady and her body will suffer in the future some alterations
All this radical weight loss and then back to junk food and gain and then loss and then gain and so forth, and so on will affect her image. She will have more streched marks on her boobs, her legs and ass as well, and her tummy will start looking weird. And this is just what can happen to her an the outside. At the inside I dont even want to start thinking about her stomach and liver. This so wrong, a young lady like her does not need these.She simply has to stop eating junk and have a more active life if she wants to keep a nice shape.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: