Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:49 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

She looked better when she first started......far more natural and curvier.

Never understand why the Glamour Industry does not give us what we want.
animal_mofo

Contributions: 36

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:09 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

New nuts vip video http://www.nuts.co.uk/283554/joey-fisher-topless-video

Anyone know where I can see it?
TheFodderLover

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:48 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

You could try paying for it likes those people who you are asking would have!
RemovedByRequest

Contributions: 25

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:58 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

http://uploaded.net/file/xyi5795z

nice 2 minute video
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:17 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

There's another video posted today: http://www.nuts.co.uk/283743/topless-office-babes-video

I used to know how to save these videos, but they've changed their website a bit and now I'm a little clueless as to how to save their vids, or even access them.

Back in the old day you could watch the vids online, then use something like Replay Media Catcher 4 to save the stream.
patriot

Contributions: 739

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:52 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

TheFodderLover

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:53 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Joey's tits look amazing in the shots from the side...so much better than face on.Hope she gives us more of this in her Daily Sport Page 3 Appearances.
patriot

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:31 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

New Nuts gallery, their usual s**tty out take quality though

patriot

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:03 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

patriot

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:10 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

I think Holly Hagan on the cover has put a lot of people of this issue and they've missed out on these two

gokkunfan

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:46 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
I think Holly Hagan on the cover has put a lot of people of this issue and they've missed out on these two

You're exactly right. Putting sub-par "models" (does she even have a career modelling outside of Nuts?) on magazine covers is always a bad idea. Personally I'm tired of all the fake-titted women Nuts uses (Danica Thrall, Holly Hagan, Emma Glover, Sophie Reade.)

They're dreadfully inferior (and fake) compared to the Top Tier women (H. Peers, R. Jones, L. Pinder, I. Reynolds, L. Collett, and now K. Graham and J. Fisher.) What pisses me off the most is when Nuts decides to pollute a perfectly good photoshoot of a Top Tier woman with the presence of one of these ugly bolt-on-boob bitches. That's like slapping a dirty full ash tray on top of a 5-star meal. I've had to endure their awful presence for years now. Nuts should embrace a No Implant Policy immediately, and actually go to the effort of finding natural women instead of resting on their laurels and publishing whatever crap fake titter they can find from whatever corner of England.

from Wikipedia: "...is an English television personality" = nobody, with fake tits and subpar looks!

Thanks for the pics of the two sexy natural women above Smile
patriot

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:42 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

aenarion1901

Contributions: 239

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:59 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Nuts Magazine 01/2014

2013arthus

Contributions: 177

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:04 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

please post the video as well Grandad
gokkunfan

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:02 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

2013arthus wrote:
please post the video as well Grandad

http://k2s.cc/file/9356a0392ee42/Joey_Fisher_-_Nuts_vip.mp4
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: