Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 425

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:11 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Joey Fisher - Stripping in Bed - Hayley's Secret

Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:23 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
i went and looked back. The outdoor BTS stuff is from July 18th so there was 6 days between these being shot. She doesn't look as thick as she does in the BTS images. In guessing that is down to whatever photoshop stuff they do for the regular sets.

It was all shot on the 12th July, she was at Barry Island in Wales on the 18th July, she posted a picture on Instagram of the ferris wheel.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:53 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

you reckon they thicken her up using fotoshop?
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:38 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
you reckon they thicken her up using fotoshop?
nah they'd be doing the opposite. She looked pretty thick in the video. I wouldn't think the BTS shots were all that altered either.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:41 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
i went and looked back. The outdoor BTS stuff is from July 18th so there was 6 days between these being shot. She doesn't look as thick as she does in the BTS images. In guessing that is down to whatever photoshop stuff they do for the regular sets.

It was all shot on the 12th July, she was at Barry Island in Wales on the 18th July, she posted a picture on Instagram of the ferris wheel.
So is the house where a lot of their content seems to be shot there then.
Tungsten

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:58 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Blanford Road, Teddington.

BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:48 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

ah, leafy teddington.......
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:50 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Blanford Road, Teddington.

So do they have multiple studio space since I doubt the stuff they shoot in the white room is there as well.
Tungsten

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:43 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

It's a three storey house, everything has been shot here except the Natural Beauty vid.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:46 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
It's a three storey house, everything has been shot here except the Natural Beauty vid.
Sorry my mistake. When I read your first post it was like 2:30am here and i had just woken after 3 hours sleep at the time. I thought you were saying all their content has been shot in Wales.
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:55 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

are those hayleys secret pics new?
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:09 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
Nah man she shot those back in 2014. Skin Tight Glamour and Hayley's stockpiled a lot of content with her so they just release it in a really slow fashion. Pretty sure phantomas has bought this up in the past.
HMSBaz

Contributions: 5

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:22 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:

is the full shoot about? Grandad
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:23 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Figured I would be the one to break the news and this will crush BBF but Joey is back on the detox tea. Wouldn't be shocked if shes shooting new content soon and wasn't happy with how she looked when she last shot with MCG (Natural Beauty Video)
phantomas

Contributions: 342

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:50 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Figured I would be the one to break the news and this will crush BBF but Joey is back on the detox tea. Wouldn't be shocked if shes shooting new content soon and wasn't happy with how she looked when she last shot with MCG (Natural Beauty Video)

Hope that she is not going to lose a bunch of weight again, now that she has finally found a body shape that suits her well. I think that her detox tea is not working anymore at the same level. after some period, a saturation may appear and her metabolism will cease to respond in the same way as in the beggining to the product. If this will be the case, she will have to change the brand of tea or she will have to grow the daily dose.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: