Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phantomas

Contributions: 335

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:56 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

I'm curious about the date of this new set of Joey at Hayley's. I would say that is from last yer, but I'm not sure.
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 423

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:01 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Tungsten wrote:
Hayley's Secrets have got another Joey set up on the 5th September, 'On her mind.'

Looks quite bland, just like the other sets.
Do you mean that in regard to just her Hayley's Secret stuff or all her content including STG and MCG
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:16 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
Tungsten wrote:
Hayley's Secrets have got another Joey set up on the 5th September, 'On her mind.'

Do you mean that in regard to just her Hayley's Secret stuff or all her content including STG and MCG

HS and STG are run by the same company (as far as I know), and I really don't like their content. It's almost always shot in crappy light and on boring locations. They're like a poor man's version of MCG, and even they aren't that good.
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:17 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
Tungsten wrote:

I'm referring to this new set from Hayley Secrets.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:19 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
Tungsten wrote:

HS and STG are run by the same company (as far as I know), and I really don't like their content. It's almost always shot in crappy light and on boring locations. They're like a poor man's version of MCG, and even they aren't that good.
Im fairly sure they are since I think most of the content for both sites is shot at the same place. There really isn't much difference between either sites content. But MCG is significantly better though.
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:35 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
Tungsten wrote:

When I saw Joey's first 2 sets from Hayley Secrets, and her first video from STG, I thought that the quality will be good, but HS and STG materials prove to be pretty boring. Joey has a lot of potential and even MCG is not exploiting enough her potential. Anyway, I was glad at that moment that at least we have the opportunity to see more from Joey. For me, the sexiest set of Joey at these 2 sites (HS and STG) is this one:

I know that there is nothing special in this set, but Joey looks amazing in a catsuit.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:37 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
Tungsten wrote:

When I saw Joey's first 2 sets from Hayley Secrets, and her first video from STG, I thought that the quality will be good, but HS and STG materials prove to be pretty boring. Joey has a lot of potential and even MCG is not exploiting enough her potential. Anyway, I was glad at that moment that at least we have the opportunity to see more from Joey. For me, the sexiest set of Joey at these 2 sites (HS and STG) is this one:

I know that there is nothing special in this set, but Joey looks amazing in a catsuit.
Remember they also shot all that content with Joey before her weight loss so all the STG stuff where they have her in tight clothing works so much better than if they were to shot with her now post weight loss.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 574

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:10 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

she doesnt look a lot different to the mCG shoots and yes she is smoking in a catsuit

havent see any new pics for a good 3-4 wks now though....in june and july it was an avalanche....was superb....almost like the nuts/zoo days when you got shoots every few months
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:09 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
she doesnt look a lot different to the mCG shoots and yes she is smoking in a catsuit

havent see any new pics for a good 3-4 wks now though....in june and july it was an avalanche....was superb....almost like the nuts/zoo days when you got shoots every few months

Joey is so beautiful. She is one of the few, that has an evident beauty, without any doubt, she is not just about big boobs and curves. Even when she lost weight she still had a beauty face, but I admit that I prefer her like these days or (but this is just a dream) as in her first 2 years, her body shape is made for curves. Compared with her, Stacey P is really an unattractive girl if she loose weight. And I would say that even Lucy Pinder would have had an indistinctive look if she were more skinny.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:54 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:

well it is a little harder now given she really only models for MCG.
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:29 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

oh right....so she stopped doing all the other websites?
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:46 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
oh right....so she stopped doing all the other websites?
As far as we know she hasn't shot content for either STG or Hayley's Secret for a long time. They are still holding back a lot of content with her as well
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:39 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

content holding! a new bizarre problem......
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:50 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
content holding! a new bizarre problem......

Seems to be something in common with the less than stellar run sites as well.

Anyway onto current content there is a new BTS set up on MCG from her Natural Beauty video shoot.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:58 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

From Joey's new BTS set on MCG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: