Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 425

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:26 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
I honestly don't think he will, but no one really knows what goes on in that thick head of his.

Yeah he's stupid but not stupid enough to get rid of his top drawing girls.

Yes, I know. But hypothetically, if Stacey gets so skinny that she loses virtually all curves, then DM would certainly rescind her contract, because she wouldn't have anything left to offer.
Well if the weight loss is only for her wedding then there is a very good chance the weight comes back once the wedding is done and before she shoots again. Keep in mind these detox teas are a very short term solution and none of these girls seem to be all that interested in proper dieting for the long term. Most of the girls who end up on that stuff do it for awhile then the weight comes back and sometimes a little bit more than they had before they started. Plus Im sure they know there is an audience that like them at a certain weight as well.
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:33 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
I honestly don't think he will, but no one really knows what goes on in that thick head of his.

Yes, I know. But hypothetically, if Stacey gets so skinny that she loses virtually all curves, then DM would certainly rescind her contract, because she wouldn't have anything left to offer.

Well if the weight loss is only for her wedding then there is a very good chance the weight comes back once the wedding is done and before she shoots again. Keep in mind these detox teas are a very short term solution and none of these girls seem to be all that interested in proper dieting for the long term. Most of the girls who end up on that stuff do it for awhile then the weight comes back and sometimes a little bit more than they had before they started. Plus Im sure they know there is an audience that like them at a certain weight as well.

Again, it was all hypothetical. I didn't imply that I believed it was going to happen.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:38 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:

Again, it was all hypothetical. I didn't imply that I believed it was going to happen.
But still my explanation about her weight loss and stuff is still possible and could happen. As for her getting "fired" yeah that isn't happening at all.
lolsmasher

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:43 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:

But still my explanation about her weight loss and stuff is still possible and could happen. As for her getting "fired" yeah that isn't happening at all.

Yeah. I'm just taking a pessimistic approach to this whole thing, because I feel like that's better than being overly positive and ending up being let down.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:52 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Yeah. I'm just taking a pessimistic approach to this whole thing, because I feel like that's better than being overly positive and ending up being let down.
I mean yeah there is always a chance that things like this become permanent and it completely changes things for the worst. I think with certain girls things like the detox teas are an easy way out without having to do much in terms of diet and heavy excersize. I doubt your a fan but Leanne Crow who models for the Pinup-Filez network of sites is probably one of the best examples for this. She is clearly meant to be at a larger size in terms of her weight (If you see her content then its obvious) But despite things like a tummy tuck,liposuction and now the detox teas she is still trying to attain a body which is clearly beyond her genetics.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:56 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

did leanne crowe have a tummy tuck?

i like her but that has spoilt it

wondered why she didnt weigh so much
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:20 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:

Yeah she had it a few years ago. It's why when you look at her content her stomach looks weird. Now she gets liposuction after she gain a decent amount of weight. She had it done recently since she is significantly slimmer than she is in the content currently being released on her website. Given another year she'll be at a larger size again and the cycle will repeat once again.
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:00 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

what a shame...thats like having fake tits....a real turn off...
phantomas

Contributions: 342

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:48 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

Yeah she had it a few years ago. It's why when you look at her content her stomach looks weird. Now she gets liposuction after she gain a decent amount of weight. She had it done recently since she is significantly slimmer than she is in the content currently being released on her website. Given another year she'll be at a larger size again and the cycle will repeat once again.

She is not a glam model. Sorry, she is a weirdo. Girls like her are a bad example for aspiring glam models. What she is doing with her body is insane.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:05 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
what a shame...thats like having fake tits....a real turn off...
Im not sure how true this one is but I also read online years ago she had the fat injected into her boobs in the past.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:07 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

She is not a glam model. Sorry, she is a weirdo. Girls like her are a bad example for aspiring glam models. What she is doing with her body is insane.
Like I said she clearly trying to fight a loosing battle in terms of her own genetics. She was getting fat in 2012 so she got the tummy tuck. Then there is the whole lipo thing because she is too lazy to loose weight the easy way. She is one of those people who clearly wants a body type her genetics simply wont allow and she is too thick to realize it after 4 years.
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:40 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

oh dear.....so basically a fat girl with a belly who has created an insanely impossibly body....oh no no....ughhh
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:55 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
oh dear.....so basically a fat girl with a belly who has created an insanely impossibly body....oh no no....ughhh
Yeah pretty much. If you go back and look at her stuff from 2011/2012 you can see she was developing a bit of a stomach. She got the tummy tuck not long after she shot content for the website Scoreland. Now she just goes through a cycle where she gains a lot of weight then gets lipo because she is too lazy to loose it the legit way. You can tell in the content that has been released the better part of the last year it was during her weigh gain phase because she looks pretty big in it.
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:21 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Hayley's Secrets have got another Joey set up on the 5th September, 'On her mind.'
lolsmasher

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:09 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
Hayley's Secrets have got another Joey set up on the 5th September, 'On her mind.'

Looks quite bland, just like the other sets.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: