Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 574

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:39 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

what are the glamour bucks girls like?

fake tits, tatt covered,creosote tans and latino butts maybe?
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 423

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:40 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:

A few would fit these categories. They just signed a girl who is covered with tats but she is the only girl under contract to them who is like that. Charlotte Springer is the only one who has a really big butt but it isn't overally sized for her body. I wouldn't know which ones have fake tits but most of them appear to not have fake boobs. When you sign up to a Glamour Buckz site you get access to all the content from all the girls for the price of one site. So I signed up to Lucy's site but I can access all content from the 12 girls that model for them.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:43 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
The 'Blue Flare' and 'Girl Takes Over' videos were both shot on the 26th May '16. 'Natural Beauty' may have been shot on the 12th July '16 as she shot with them on that date.
They must of edited that Girl Takes Over video fairly quick because it wasn't out that much longer after that.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 574

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:16 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

i like charlotte springers butt....just not a fan of those short girls with huge butts.that seem to dominate in the USA and S America.....lots of the insta-big butt models i feel use fotoshop or get implants

springers butt is lovely and real
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:23 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
i like charlotte springers butt....just not a fan of those short girls with huge butts.that seem to dominate in the USA and S America.....lots of the insta-big butt models i feel use fotoshop or get implants

springers butt is lovely and real
Yeah no girls like that on Glamour Buckz. In the end it depends on which type of models you like. I really only pay attention to Lucy and Jodie Gasson content and maybe the odd Charlotte Springer video if it looks good and I pretty much ignore the rest of the girls.
phantomas

Contributions: 335

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:47 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

A few would fit these categories. They just signed a girl who is covered with tats but she is the only girl under contract to them who is like that. Charlotte Springer is the only one who has a really big butt but it isn't overally sized for her body. I wouldn't know which ones have fake tits but most of them appear to not have fake boobs. When you sign up to a Glamour Buckz site you get access to all the content from all the girls for the price of one site. So I signed up to Lucy's site but I can access all content from the 12 girls that model for them.

I hope that we can see someday Stacey or Joey on Glamour Buckz...
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:56 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:

Yeah, that's not happening. Ever.
phantomas

Contributions: 335

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:15 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
phantomas wrote:

I know... but I can still dream about it Rotate
lolsmasher

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:16 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
phantomas wrote:

I know... but I can still dream about it Rotate

Cloud 9
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:16 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
phantomas wrote:

yep. Joey will never get a site and DM wouldn't let go of Stacey.
lolsmasher

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:22 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
phantomas wrote:

Yep. Joey will never get a site and DM wouldn't let go of Stacey.

Maybe he will let go of Stacey if she keeps losing weight. DM doesn't strike me as a person who wants to keep investing in nonprofitable projects...
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:24 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
phantomas wrote:

Maybe he will let go of Stacey if she keeps losing weight. DM doesn't strike me as a person who wants to keep investing in nonprofitable projects...
And yet his 2 most popular models are both on that detox tea nonsense. Even if she remained at this current weight I doubt he would bin her or Mel because of it otherwise he'd be screwed.
lolsmasher

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:37 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
phantomas wrote:

Even if she remained at this current weight I doubt he would bin her or Mel because of it otherwise he'd be screwed.

I honestly don't think he will, but no one really knows what goes on in that thick head of his.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:07 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
I honestly don't think he will, but no one really knows what goes on in that thick head of his.
Yeah he's stupid but not stupid enough to get rid of his top drawing girls.
lolsmasher

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:19 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:

Yeah he's stupid but not stupid enough to get rid of his top drawing girls.

Yes, I know. But hypothetically, if Stacey gets so skinny that she loses virtually all curves, then DM would certainly rescind her contract, because she wouldn't have anything left to offer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: