Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58, 59, 60  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phantomas

Contributions: 424

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:03 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:
12 months between the joey sets...ahh that explains it....a shame she didnt do more shoots 12 mths ago

however the ponytail pics seem better boobage

She doesn't look all that different size wise. Yes she was slightly thicker a year ago but it's not like there was a huge difference a year later.

I think that it would be safe and more accurate to say that she probably shoot all her material with MCG from the last year in one single period, so her shape is merely the same in all those sets and videos. Remember that last year Joey had a lot of fluctuation when it comes to weight. Her instagram posts throughout the all year and her sets from Hayley secrets or Skin tight glamour are a eloquent in that sense. We debated here about her radical weight loss. I think that her material for MCG was shoot somewhere in the first part of 2015, but I dont have any confirmation for this. So, I agree that between the period when she worked with MCG last year and nowdays, Joey's shape is pretty much similar, but Joey had a skinny appearance for many months in 2015. Compared with 2015, I think that she is on a right track, she has find a balanced, I don't know how and for how long, but I'm glad that she looks curvier again.
I don't think it all would of been shot in early 2015. She does look smaller in some of the content that has been released the Selfie & Denim videos come to mind as do a few of her photo sets. But MCG clearly are releasing stuff out of order so we have no idea what was shot in what order. But we can't assume this video was shot recently either so we have to go on how she looked when she shot with MCG earlier this year in May and earlier this month to gauge her current weight situation.

As I've said, I'm not so sure about the period, early 2015 or not, I could be wrong, but I'm confident that most of the material was made prior to her intensification of dieting and flatum tea drinking (maybe one single session as I've suggested, maybe in 2 sessions, as you pointed out some differences of her shape in her sets and videos). Last year we've constantly discussed in this thread about her weight loss.
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 539

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:07 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:
12 months between the joey sets...ahh that explains it....a shame she didnt do more shoots 12 mths ago

however the ponytail pics seem better boobage

She doesn't look all that different size wise. Yes she was slightly thicker a year ago but it's not like there was a huge difference a year later.

I think that it would be safe and more accurate to say that she probably shoot all her material with MCG from the last year in one single period, so her shape is merely the same in all those sets and videos. Remember that last year Joey had a lot of fluctuation when it comes to weight. Her instagram posts throughout the all year and her sets from Hayley secrets or Skin tight glamour are a eloquent in that sense. We debated here about her radical weight loss. I think that her material for MCG was shoot somewhere in the first part of 2015, but I dont have any confirmation for this. So, I agree that between the period when she worked with MCG last year and nowdays, Joey's shape is pretty much similar, but Joey had a skinny appearance for many months in 2015. Compared with 2015, I think that she is on a right track, she has find a balanced, I don't know how and for how long, but I'm glad that she looks curvier again.
I don't think it all would of been shot in early 2015. She does look smaller in some of the content that has been released the Selfie & Denim videos come to mind as do a few of her photo sets. But MCG clearly are releasing stuff out of order so we have no idea what was shot in what order. But we can't assume this video was shot recently either so we have to go on how she looked when she shot with MCG earlier this year in May and earlier this month to gauge her current weight situation.

As I've said, I'm not so sure about the period, early 2015 or not, I could be wrong, but I'm confident that most of the material was made prior to her intensification of dieting and flatum tea drinking (maybe one single session as I've suggested, maybe in 2 sessions, as you pointed out some differences of her shape in her sets and videos). Last year we've constantly discussed in this thread about her weight loss.
Well I can easily say this video was shot much earlier. She isn't as toned in the stomach and still has a decent amount of softness. She actually had quite a similar look to Stacey in that video.
lolsmasher

Contributions: 592

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:04 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

I don't really have much to add to this discussion, but you can always look at the time stamps of the photos... The encoding dates in the videos are more or less completely irrelevant, as they only show when the videos were rendered and not when they were recorded, but I thought I'd include them anyway.

Moving on, the two most recent videos are probably both from this year. How do I know? Because Joey posted a BTS selfie while wearing the striped one piece that she wears in the "glitter" video on the same day as the shoot took place. As for the "park" video, well, I believe it's from this year as well. Why? Because it was rendered the same way and only 11 days later. I can't really prove whether it was shot this year or not, but I'm pretty sure it was. The "denim" video doesn't even have an encoding date, but I'm 99% sure it was shot last year.

AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:40 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
I don't really have much to add to this discussion, but you can always look at the time stamps of the photos... The encoding dates in the videos are more or less completely irrelevant, as they only show when the videos were rendered and not when they were recorded, but I thought I'd include them anyway.

Moving on, the two most recent videos are probably both from this year. How do I know? Because Joey posted a BTS selfie while wearing the striped one piece that she wears in the "glitter" video on the same day as the shoot took place. As for the "park" video, well, I believe it's from this year as well. Why? Because it was rendered the same way and only 11 days later. I can't really prove whether it was shot this year or not, but I'm pretty sure it was. The "denim" video doesn't even have an encoding date, but I'm 99% sure it was shot last year.

So she shoots roughly 2 image sets at a time going by these dates. Shot 2 on the same day in 2015 and 2 on the same day this year. I assume she did the same when she last shot with them as well.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 750

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:39 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Looks to me that MCG stockpiled a load of photosets before they went live, to ensure a quality "archive"

joey still looks super fit....i screen dumped some of the denim video shots where she is lying off the end of the bed with her tits hanging down....those are awesome

i like the look of the outdoot vid....she looks hot and the tits look huge
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:03 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
Looks to me that MCG stockpiled a load of photosets before they went live, to ensure a quality "archive"

joey still looks super fit....i screen dumped some of the denim video shots where she is lying off the end of the bed with her tits hanging down....those are awesome

i like the look of the outdoot vid....she looks hot and the tits look huge

The denim video was the first bit if MCG stuff I saw and goddamn it blew my mind. At that point it was the best content of hers. Blew any of her STG or Hayley's Secrets stuff away.
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:26 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

exactly....joey is a seriously hot chick, ever since the early days in zoo.....i remember thinking s**t....a third huge titted babe....after stacey and lucy...size and sexiness

she is only 23, so she could have another 2-3 yrs of total hotness....just gotta hope that diet fad goes away
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:16 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
exactly....joey is a seriously hot chick, ever since the early days in zoo.....i remember thinking s**t....a third huge titted babe....after stacey and lucy...size and sexiness

she is only 23, so she could have another 2-3 yrs of total hotness....just gotta hope that diet fad goes away

Shame she got into the industry right at the end of the lads mag era. Sure she had her fair share of Nuts and Zoo covers but imagine how many she would of had if she had been born in either 89 or 93. Though I will say it is cool there is a model the same age I am so there is that. I think she could have much longer than 2-3 years. All the best models really begin to peak from 25 onward. As for the diet fad I'm not sure about that. She is from a generation where girls really obsess about that sort of stuff. I get the impression of she didn't use the teas that she would be about the same Stacey was until recently.
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:21 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

Shame she got into the industry right at the end of the lads mag era. Sure she had her fair share of Nuts and Zoo covers but imagine how many she would of had if she had been born in either 89 or 93. Though I will say it is cool there is a model the same age I am so there is that. I think she could have much longer than 2-3 years. All the best models really begin to peak from 25 onward. As for the diet fad I'm not sure about that. She is from a generation where girls really obsess about that sort of stuff. I get the impression of she didn't use the teas that she would be about the same Stacey was until recently.

I always thought that Joey could have blown away a model like Lucy Pinder. As much as I've love Lucy (and for many years she was my favorite), all her years when she refused to do topless were a waist of time, at least for me, as a person who enjoyed the lads mags and the glam era. Compared with Lucy, Joey is more sexy, but I'm sure that many people will say otherwise. If Joey had been born in the same period as Pinder or Holly, probably she would have been the hottest and the most popular. A lot of girls of Lucy's generation enjoyed a fair share of promotion that nowdays is gone: tv commercials, tv shows, interviews at radios etc., and plus in that period we had more lads mags, not only Nuts or Zoo, so the girls had many appearances on the cover of popular magazines. BrittBabeFan is more cautious about Joey's future in the glam industry probably because she already shown a tendency to disappear for some period from the spotlight. I've said with other occasion that she might be lured by an actress career. We already have examples for this shift (the best is Lucy Pinder). But it depends on how much interest has Joey in film industry and how involved she can be into a career more demanding than glam modelling. We all know that Joey is a little lazy... Personally, I would prefer to see her for many more years from now on being a model. When she in a best shape, Joey is top class.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:10 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

I always thought that Joey could have blown away a model like Lucy Pinder. As much as I've love Lucy (and for many years she was my favorite), all her years when she refused to do topless were a waist of time, at least for me, as a person who enjoyed the lads mags and the glam era. Compared with Lucy, Joey is more sexy, but I'm sure that many people will say otherwise. If Joey had been born in the same period as Pinder or Holly, probably she would have been the hottest and the most popular. A lot of girls of Lucy's generation
enjoyed a fair share of promotion that nowdays is gone: tv commercials, tv shows, interviews at radios etc., and plus in that period we had more lads mags, not only Nuts or Zoo, so the girls had many appearances on the cover of popular magazines. BrittBabeFan is more cautious about Joey's future in the glam industry probably because she already shown a tendency to disappear for some period from the spotlight. I've said with other occasion that she might be lured by an actress career. We already have examples for this shift (the best is Lucy Pinder). But it depends on how much interest has Joey in film industry and how involved she can be into a career more demanding than glam modelling. We all know that Joey is a little lazy... Personally, I would prefer to see her for many more years from now on being a model. When she in a best shape, Joey is top class.
i think he reluctance to get an official website can give cause for concern. Yes she has MCG but that seems like her only regular modelling gig. It seems she isn't shooting for STG or Hayley's Secrets any more and whatever is being released she shot long ago. I wouldn't say she would of been the hottest model in the Lucy Pinder era. She would of likely top 5 but I don't think I could say she would of been the hottest.
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:29 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

I always thought that Joey could have blown away a model like Lucy Pinder. As much as I've love Lucy (and for many years she was my favorite), all her years when she refused to do topless were a waist of time, at least for me, as a person who enjoyed the lads mags and the glam era. Compared with Lucy, Joey is more sexy, but I'm sure that many people will say otherwise. If Joey had been born in the same period as Pinder or Holly, probably she would have been the hottest and the most popular. A lot of girls of Lucy's generation
enjoyed a fair share of promotion that nowdays is gone: tv commercials, tv shows, interviews at radios etc., and plus in that period we had more lads mags, not only Nuts or Zoo, so the girls had many appearances on the cover of popular magazines. BrittBabeFan is more cautious about Joey's future in the glam industry probably because she already shown a tendency to disappear for some period from the spotlight. I've said with other occasion that she might be lured by an actress career. We already have examples for this shift (the best is Lucy Pinder). But it depends on how much interest has Joey in film industry and how involved she can be into a career more demanding than glam modelling. We all know that Joey is a little lazy... Personally, I would prefer to see her for many more years from now on being a model. When she in a best shape, Joey is top class.
i think he reluctance to get an official website can give cause for concern. Yes she has MCG but that seems like her only regular modelling gig. It seems she isn't shooting for STG or Hayley's Secrets any more and whatever is being released she shot long ago. I wouldn't say she would of been the hottest model in the Lucy Pinder era. She would of likely top 5 but I don't think I could say she would of been the hottest.

Is just a personal choice or a subjective feeling. Called it how you want, but for me Joey is a total package: ideal height, nice legs, good ass, beautiful face, smile, eyes, amazing boobs, and curves. I don't know what other models could have been better than her in Pinder's generation.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:35 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

Is just a personal choice or a subjective feeling. Called it how you want, but for me Joey is a total package: ideal height, nice legs, good ass, beautiful face, smile, eyes, amazing boobs, and curves. I don't know what other models could have been better than her in Pinder's generation.
Maybe if she was a little heavier. If we put 2013 Joey into this and not 2016 Joey after the detox tea then yeah I might actually agree.
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:39 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Stacey Poole has best body in glam modelling still i think but Joey is very close, we sadly only saw 2 years of Lucy,Stacey and Joey modelling together....

the real issue is the new talent? every december zoo/nuts would have 3 or 4 new girls, usually with huge tits,in the "new girls for 2011,12 etc".

since zoo/nuts folded....the who came through in 2015..Lana Eyre and Bethany Lily have nowhere near the profile of the 2008-2014 generation.

when i say new talent...i mean new british busty talent.....with that unique combo of girl next door and fun about them.

where is the next Joey or Stacey? they must be out there but probably wont get discovered!
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:51 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
Stacey Poole has best body in glam modelling still i think but Joey is very close, we sadly only saw 2 years of Lucy,Stacey and Joey modelling together....

the real issue is the new talent? every december zoo/nuts would have 3 or 4 new girls, usually with huge tits,in the "new girls for 2011,12 etc".

since zoo/nuts folded....the who came through in 2015..Lana Eyre and Bethany Lily have nowhere near the profile of the 2008-2014 generation.

when i say new talent...i mean new british busty talent.....with that unique combo of girl next door and fun about them.

where is the next Joey or Stacey? they must be out there but probably wont get discovered!
I don't think you will find girls like that anymore. I think Beth Lilly was modeling prior to getting Zoo stuff last year. Galmour Buckz is adding new girls to their site and you can see whom they are on their members forum and none of them have the ideal look that the Lads Mags gave us.
Tungsten

Contributions: 262

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:00 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

The 'Blue Flare' and 'Girl Takes Over' videos were both shot on the 26th May '16. 'Natural Beauty' may have been shot on the 12th July '16 as she shot with them on that date.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: