Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 423

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:18 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
The editing has been the one thing I can never stand with their videos. If this is how poor their 1080p videos are then I would love to hear you critique the 4K video they did for the last Holly Peers video. Least with MCG the videos look a little cinematic even if its poor. The videos that DM shoots look way too amateurish and least MCG do tease based videos and not just 30 minutes of the girl shooting photos.

I was only talking about rendering settings and not about the way the videos are shot and edited (cut) Roll Eyes

MCG definitely spend more time on their videos than DM does on his, but it's all for naught when they screw up as many fundamental things as they do, such as butchering the aspect ratio, and the excessive editing. I don't particularly enjoy their videos because of this. I had high hopes for the site, but it's turned out to be nothing but another letdown, unfortunately. I still want Stacey to shoot for them, but I don't care that much anymore, so whether it happens or not doesn't really matter.

Also, I haven't seen the 4K HP video, so I can't say much about it, but I would imagine that it's equally disappointing.

The editing and stuff was my issue with their videos. Its too distracting most of the time.

Again Glamour Buckz is the only site doing it right and now they have adapted to using GoProCameras for their videos which is something they do on the PinUpFilez Sites e.g. Leanne Crow and co. The only thing MCG has going for it is they have much higher res photos than the other sites and they do lengthy videos with teasing and that they seem to have an alt view of the models than other places.

Yeah the 4K version of the video never leaked online. It was the one of her with the Hoola-Hoops and Red Wine from sometime in July but they filmed a 4K version of it as well as the standard HD version we all likely saw.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 572

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:51 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

geez.....4k glam....wow......love the HD photos where every hair on a girls tummy and legs can be seen.....
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:09 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
geez.....4k glam....wow......love the HD photos where every hair on a girls tummy and legs can be seen.....

Yeah they have only done the one video in 4K currently. Still seems rather pointless given probably 1-2% of their subscriber base would have a 4K display to get the benefit.
phantomas

Contributions: 335

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:17 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
The editing has been the one thing I can never stand with their videos. If this is how poor their 1080p videos are then I would love to hear you critique the 4K video they did for the last Holly Peers video. Least with MCG the videos look a little cinematic even if its poor. The videos that DM shoots look way too amateurish and least MCG do tease based videos and not just 30 minutes of the girl shooting photos.

I was only talking about rendering settings and not about the way the videos are shot and edited (cut) Roll Eyes

MCG definitely spend more time on their videos than DM does on his, but it's all for naught when they screw up as many fundamental things as they do, such as butchering the aspect ratio, and the excessive editing. I don't particularly enjoy their videos because of this. I had high hopes for the site, but it's turned out to be nothing but another letdown, unfortunately. I still want Stacey to shoot for them, but I don't care that much anymore, so whether it happens or not doesn't really matter.

Also, I haven't seen the 4K HP video, so I can't say much about it, but I would imagine that it's equally disappointing.

The editing and stuff was my issue with their videos. Its too distracting most of the time.

Again Glamour Buckz is the only site doing it right and now they have adapted to using GoProCameras for their videos which is something they do on the PinUpFilez Sites e.g. Leanne Crow and co. The only thing MCG has going for it is they have much higher res photos than the other sites and they do lengthy videos with teasing and that they seem to have an alt view of the models than other places.

Yeah the 4K version of the video never leaked online. It was the one of her with the Hoola-Hoops and Red Wine from sometime in July but they filmed a 4K version of it as well as the standard HD version we all likely saw.

Glamour Buckz is indeed better then MCG. DM work is just bullshiit. Is so lame what that guys does, that I don't even want to compare him with others.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:30 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Glamour Buckz is indeed better then MCG. DM work is just bullshiit. Is so lame what that guys does, that I don't even want to compare him with others.
MCG is 2nd though but the gap between Glamour Buckz and MCG is fairly huge.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:40 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

From the new video
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:48 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Joey's new video is probably the worst of her's from MCG until now and is not her fault. The video is quite boring, although it had some potential (the outside location and Joey's clothing). But the quality of the video is a turn off. Hope that they can do a better job in the future.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:50 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
Joey's new video is probably the worst of her's from MCG until now and is not her fault. The video is quite boring, although it had some potential (the outside location and Joey's clothing). But the quality of the video is a turn off. Hope that they can do a better job in the future.
Yet to get the new video and that is disappointing to hear.
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:03 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:

Is just my opinion, maybe other will like it, but for me the video is a disappointment. I had some expectations from this one, because the outside location seem to be a perfect environment to shoot with a sexy girl like Joey. When you get the video, give a feedback please. Big Smile
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:06 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:

Is just my opinion, maybe other will like it, but for me the video is a disappointment. I had some expectations from this one, because the outside location seem to be a perfect environment to shoot with a sexy girl like Joey. When you get the video, give a feedback please. Big Smile
Probably wont be until tomorrow but I will leave my thoughts once I have seen it.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:05 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

So I have Joey's latest video and here are my thoughts.

Pretty much going to go with the consensus that this is her weakest MCG video to date. While I will give them points for doing a video outdoors and not in the house the video itself looks pretty poor. I don't think the fact it was filmed on an overcast day helps them but at points when they filmed her walking/running or doing any sort of movement the footage is fairly blurry. There was a point in the middle of the video were there is a drop of water on the lens that blurs quite a decent amount of footage. Such an occurance happens again towards the end of the video when she is being filmed lifting her shirt up. Once is bad enough but multiple times is just poor. At first I thought it was some really poor effect they had added during the editing process but no it was literally water on the lens. The filming itself looks very average and its clear whomever films their videos has little experience filming.

Now some positive points. Joey looks great in the video so I wont rag on them for that. Her choice of underwear for her MCG shoots is always great. There is something much more erotic about a girl who wears panties such as the high waisted ones Joey wears in these videos. The upskirt shots are probably the best part of the video and a staple of her video content for MCG. I think she looks slightly thicker in this video than she does in the other videos she has filmed so this might of been an earlier shoot than what has come before it because she looked so much smaller in the Denim and Selfie videos.

For the hell of it my top 5 MCG videos

1.Lucy Collett - 80s Striptease
2.Joey Fisher - Selfie
3.Lucy Collett - Kinky Kigu
4.Holly Peers - Pool
5.Joey Fisher - Denim
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 572

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:53 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

12 months between the joey sets...ahh that explains it....a shame she didnt do more shoots 12 mths ago

however the ponytail pics seem better boobage
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:18 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
12 months between the joey sets...ahh that explains it....a shame she didnt do more shoots 12 mths ago

She doesn't look all that different size wise. Yes she was slightly thicker a year ago but it's not like there was a huge difference a year later.
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:42 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

She doesn't look all that different size wise. Yes she was slightly thicker a year ago but it's not like there was a huge difference a year later.

I think that it would be safe and more accurate to say that she probably shoot all her material with MCG from the last year in one single period, so her shape is merely the same in all those sets and videos. Remember that last year Joey had a lot of fluctuation when it comes to weight. Her instagram posts throughout the all year and her sets from Hayley secrets or Skin tight glamour are a eloquent in that sense. We debated here about her radical weight loss. I think that her material for MCG was shoot somewhere in the first part of 2015, but I dont have any confirmation for this. So, I agree that between the period when she worked with MCG last year and nowdays, Joey's shape is pretty much similar, but Joey had a skinny appearance for many months in 2015. Compared with 2015, I think that she is on a right track, she has find a balanced, I don't know how and for how long, but I'm glad that she looks curvier again.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:51 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

I think that it would be safe and more accurate to say that she probably shoot all her material with MCG from the last year in one single period, so her shape is merely the same in all those sets and videos. Remember that last year Joey had a lot of fluctuation when it comes to weight. Her instagram posts throughout the all year and her sets from Hayley secrets or Skin tight glamour are a eloquent in that sense. We debated here about her radical weight loss. I think that her material for MCG was shoot somewhere in the first part of 2015, but I dont have any confirmation for this. So, I agree that between the period when she worked with MCG last year and nowdays, Joey's shape is pretty much similar, but Joey had a skinny appearance for many months in 2015. Compared with 2015, I think that she is on a right track, she has find a balanced, I don't know how and for how long, but I'm glad that she looks curvier again.
I don't think it all would of been shot in early 2015. She does look smaller in some of the content that has been released the Selfie & Denim videos come to mind as do a few of her photo sets. But MCG clearly are releasing stuff out of order so we have no idea what was shot in what order. But we can't assume this video was shot recently either so we have to go on how she looked when she shot with MCG earlier this year in May and earlier this month to gauge her current weight situation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: