Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 422

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:40 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

See all this tells me is that most of these girls are just too damn lazy to eat right and workout on a regular basis. And also the fact their natural genetics don't allow them to have naturally toned mid-sections which I would go as far to guess most of them want yet both Stacey and Mel have sections that are slightly soft if you go by the set of the two of them released recently. Joey was very similar in 2013 and 2014 when she broke into the industry and you can tell looking at her now she is way too toned for her build and that she needs to be slightly bigger or she's just going to look weird given how her build is built.
phantomas

Contributions: 334

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:41 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
See all this tells me is that most of these girls are just too damn lazy to eat right and workout on a regular basis. And also the fact their natural genetics don't allow them to have naturally toned mid-sections which I would go as far to guess most of them want yet both Stacey and Mel have sections that are slightly soft if you go by the set of the two of them released recently. Joey was very similar in 2013 and 2014 when she broke into the industry and you can tell looking at her now she is way too toned for her build and that she needs to be slightly bigger or she's just going to look weird given how her build is built.

Good point about their laziness and the improper alimentation. Some of them have some inclination to eat in an excessive way and this is not healthy at all.

Anyway, the human body is different for each person and I don't think that every girl should look the same. Some girls are slim,other more thick and curvier, some are petite, some with bigger boobs, some with bigger ass, some have long legs etc., but at the end of the day each of these girls have their own type of beauty.

Stacey was for me one of the best examples of a girl that has a balanced body and stays in shape without any nasty methods. Holly, before dieting, was another example. But for other girls can be more difficult to preserve a constant weight and there are a multitude of factors for this. Also, I dont think that having a tonified mid-section is something automatically sexy. There is a lot to talk about this subject but I think that we need a new topic about it and I'm not so sure if the subject will not be considered to boring. I can only say that is a shame that girls like Stacey, Joey or Mel D have complexes about their body. I cannot imagine how many girls are out there wanting to look like these models or how many guys are dreaming about them.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:09 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Good point about their laziness and the improper alimentation. Some of them have some inclination to eat in an excessive way and this is not healthy at all.

Anyway, the human body is different for each person and I don't think that every girl should look the same. Some girls are slim,other more thick and curvier, some are petite, some with bigger boobs, some with bigger ass, some have long legs etc., but at the end of the day each of these girls have their own type of beauty.

Stacey was for me one of the best examples of a girl that has a balanced body and stays in shape without any nasty methods. Holly, before dieting, was another example. But for other girls can be more difficult to preserve a constant weight and there are a multitude of factors for this. Also, I dont think that having a tonified mid-section is something automatically sexy. There is a lot to talk about this subject but I think that we need a new topic about it and I'm not so sure if the subject will not be considered to boring. I can only say that is a shame that girls like Stacey, Joey or Mel D have complexes about their body. I cannot imagine how many girls are out there wanting to look like these models or how many guys are dreaming about them.

Yeah I think there are only a few models who are meant to be that naturally slim girls like Rosie Jones and Mel Clarke are clearly meant to be that skinny naturally. Girls like Stacey,Joey and Mel like I said need to have some sort of softness to them. Also having extremely low levels of body fat isn't good and is probably just as harmful as someone morbidly obese.

I really hope there are girls out there who are looking up to the likes of these 3 in how they are going about this sort of stuff. I don't want to keep bringing up Lucy but she is a much better role model for girls and positive body image than 3 girls who clearly want to achieve a body type they just aren't meant to attain at all.
phantomas

Contributions: 334

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:43 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Yeah I think there are only a few models who are meant to be that naturally slim girls like Rosie Jones and Mel Clarke are clearly meant to be that skinny naturally. Girls like Stacey,Joey and Mel like I said need to have some sort of softness to them. Also having extremely low levels of body fat isn't good and is probably just as harmful as someone morbidly obese.

I really hope there are girls out there who are looking up to the likes of these 3 in how they are going about this sort of stuff. I don't want to keep bringing up Lucy but she is a much better role model for girls and positive body image than 3 girls who clearly want to achieve a body type they just aren't meant to attain at all.

The real problem for many of the girls that intend to lose weight just to have a tonified abdomen and no fat around the belly is that their body and their metabolism has there own characteristics. So, even if they lose weight they can end looking poorly, as you already implied (Stacey with Rosie Jones abdomen will look terrible as if she were starving or something). Plus,many girls in UK have no idea about endocrinological problems that can cause a substantial weight gain. 1 out of 30 women in UK suffers from some thyroid gland disorder that can cause hormonal problems. Usually, when you are dealing with hormonal problems, you are also confronted with weight difficulties (not only weight gain, some disorders can cause extreme weight lost). It does not matter if you go to gym, you keep a diet or drink a stupid tea, even if you lose some weight on a short term, you are going to gain weight again because your metabolism is lazy.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:26 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

The real problem for many of the girls that intend to lose weight just to have a tonified abdomen and no fat around the belly is that their body and their metabolism has there own characteristics. So, even if they lose weight they can end looking poorly, as you already implied (Stacey with Rosie Jones abdomen will look terrible as if she were starving or something). Plus,many girls in UK have no idea about endocrinological problems that can cause a substantial weight gain. 1 out of 30 women in UK suffers from some thyroid gland disorder that can cause hormonal problems. Usually, when you are dealing with hormonal problems, you are also confronted with weight difficulties (not only weight gain, some disorders can cause extreme weight lost). It does not matter if you go to gym, you keep a diet or drink a stupid tea, even if you lose some weight on a short term, you are going to gain weight again because your metabolism is lazy.
You pretty much summed it up in the last sentence. They will gain it back no matter what and this detox nonsense is just a very short term solution.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 572

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:32 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

love her ponytail pics on MCG,

somehow she has improved since last yearf which is a good sign. a naturally quite tall girl with great butt and boobs.....lets hope her natural curves win out over that bloody tea
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:37 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
love her ponytail pics on MCG,

somehow she has improved since last yearf which is a good sign. a naturally quite tall girl with great butt and boobs.....lets hope her natural curves win out over that bloody tea

I think the tea is winning out currently. She needs to fill out a bit or at least back to how she was in 2013.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 572

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:39 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

its funny, in the "garden" shoot for MCG her boobs like even more massive and in the shoot with the leopard skins but in the "bookcase" they look smaller
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:48 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
its funny, in the "garden" shoot for MCG her boobs like even more massive and in the shoot with the leopard skins but in the "bookcase" they look smaller
Hmm weird. Could be the angling of the shots or something.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:51 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

New Joey Video Up On MCG

https://maycontaingirl.com/2016/08/22/joey-fisher-natural-beauty/
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:38 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
New Joey Video Up On MCG

The aspect ratio is messed up once again, and I don't think they're going to fix it any time soon. Lovely...

I wouldn't have a problem with this if they actually recorded the videos with settings that are optimised for cinematic aspect ratios, but they don't, which is what annoys me. They essentially take perfectly good 16:9 footage, crop it for no apparent reason, which applies the pointless black bars that do nothing but cover the top and bottom parts of the footage, and then they proceed to render it in 1920x1080/16:9 anyway, which results in videos that appear to be excessively zoomed in and poorly shot, whereas the original footage was completely fine. They're amateurs and worse than DM when it comes to videos.
Tungsten

Contributions: 237

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:48 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:

There's eleven months between those shoots.
Tungsten

Contributions: 237

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:50 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
New Joey Video Up On MCG

Looking forward to seeing the full version, good to see her in a risque setting and not just at the house, also they don't use the same music every time.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:14 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
New Joey Video Up On MCG

The aspect ratio is messed up once again, and I don't think they're going to fix it any time soon. Lovely...

I wouldn't have a problem with this if they actually recorded the videos with settings that are optimised for cinematic aspect ratios, but they don't, which is what annoys me. They essentially take perfectly good 16:9 footage, crop it for no apparent reason, which applies the pointless black bars that do nothing but cover the top and bottom parts of the footage, and then they proceed to render it in 1920x1080/16:9 anyway, which results in videos that appear to be excessively zoomed in and poorly shot, whereas the original footage was completely fine. They're amateurs and worse than DM when it comes to videos.
The editing has been the one thing I can never stand with their videos. If this is how poor their 1080p videos are then I would love to hear you critique the 4K video they did for the last Holly Peers video. Least with MCG the videos look a little cinematic even if its poor. The videos that DM shoots look way too amateurish and least MCG do tease based videos and not just 30 minutes of the girl shooting photos.
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:55 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
The editing has been the one thing I can never stand with their videos. If this is how poor their 1080p videos are then I would love to hear you critique the 4K video they did for the last Holly Peers video. Least with MCG the videos look a little cinematic even if its poor. The videos that DM shoots look way too amateurish and least MCG do tease based videos and not just 30 minutes of the girl shooting photos.

I was only talking about rendering settings and not about the way the videos are shot and edited (cut) Roll Eyes

MCG definitely spend more time on their videos than DM does on his, but it's all for naught when they screw up as many fundamental things as they do, such as butchering the aspect ratio, and the excessive editing. I don't particularly enjoy their videos because of this. I had high hopes for the site, but it's turned out to be nothing but another letdown, unfortunately. I still want Stacey to shoot for them, but I don't care that much anymore, so whether it happens or not doesn't really matter.

Also, I haven't seen the 4K HP video, so I can't say much about it, but I would imagine that it's equally disappointing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: