Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phantomas

Contributions: 335

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:21 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

MCG material (probably will be released soon, maybe this week)
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 423

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:30 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:

MCG material (probably will be released soon, maybe this week)
That must be from the last time she shot with them. Pretty sure we got a selfie of her with that makeup
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:33 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
I stopped following Jodie's content, but from time to time I check on her because she is a GlamourBuckz model. I believe you when you say that she had some new sets after the pregnancy, I only had an intuition on that one. Doing modelling after pregnancy, is a kind of hypocrisy from her part. I remember her saying more than once that she will stop modelling after the birth of her child and that she will concentrate on her family life and education. She was even upset that some of her fans were commenting about her retierment decision and she was really uptight talking about how this decision has to be respected and how important will be for her to start a familly and a new career. Like you can't have a child and husband and be a model in the same time.. Roll Eyes Now, apparently she can do both.

Like I said all the stuff being released now is the stuff she must of shot after the pregnancy. I don't know when she shot her last batch of content when it was known she was retiring my guess would be sometime in early 2015. I honestly don't think there is much of a physical difference between the two batches of content if you do side by side comparisons and stuff. I wouldn't say it makes her a hypocrite shooting one batch of content probably to last out the year but if she returned to full time modeling after having a kid then that would. She isn't likely going to shoot more content and she probably shot the stuff she did this year so GlamourBuckz have enough content to last out the rest of 2016.
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:45 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

MCG BTS

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJK1W-CjhU_/
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:55 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
MCG BTS

Speaking of BTS why don't they update their Snapchat. I added them a few months ago and have yet to see one single post.
lolsmasher

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:58 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
MCG BTS

Speaking of BTS why don't they update their Snapchat. I added them a few months ago and have yet to see one single post.

One guess: They're lazy. It also doesn't earn them any money, so it's nothing but a waste of time.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:01 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
MCG BTS

One guess: They're lazy. It also doesn't earn them any money, so it's nothing but a waste of time.
Again they should really take a page out of the Glamour Buckz book since they fully embrace social media to promote their site. I only asked because when Joey last shot for them in May they posted BTS stuff from her shoot.
Tungsten

Contributions: 237

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:24 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJMA6w9jgdj/?taken-by=maycontaingirl
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:18 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJMA6w9jgdj/?taken-by=maycontaingirl

wow, she looks great!
Tungsten

Contributions: 237

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:58 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Joey has been advertising the tea on Instagram, the first time since twice doing so in June, and once in February.
lolsmasher

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:27 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

All this talk about tea is almost making me curious as to what it tastes like.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:14 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
Joey has been advertising the tea on Instagram, the first time since twice doing so in June, and once in February.

Pretty sure she did it at least once in late 2015. But are these threads seriously all going to become about these girls and this tea nonsense its pretty much an ongoing thing in this thread and the Stacey thread. Yes the tea is a bad thing but these girls are

A:Clearly getting some sort of compensation for plugging it \
B:Most of them are clearly trying to maintain a figure that genetics/lifestyle aren't letting them naturally.
C:Remember it is only a short term solution to a problem.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:17 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:

Probably awful. It probably has some slight flavor to it but Im betting its really awful.
lolsmasher

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:31 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:

Probably awful. It probably has some slight flavor to it but Im betting its really awful.

The keyword in my post was "almost". I should probably have put more emphasis on it. I doubt I'd like the tea Tongue
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:52 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:

Considering that almost all of these detox tea brands use the same fundamental compounds, probably the tea has a bitter taste. Anyway, it can have awful consequences on a long term. In almost every post of the girl with this tea, you can see 2 tea bags:1 for daytime, when you lose a great amount of water, and the 1 for the night, and you basically poo a lot, and I'm not joking around.

The first bag usually contains caffeine, extract of mate, green tea, guarana, hibiscus (some of the teas can have a more pronounced bitter taste if they contain horsetail, dandelion, juniper or hawthorn).
Apparently, is nothing harmful to drink a tea from plants, but the problem is this: the mix of green tea, guarana and mate alongside a doze of caffeine is a real danger for your heart and can cause insomnia and dependence. If green tea and mate are natural antioxidants and are good for your health, the mix is dangerous because these plants are also high on caffeine. If you take into account that caffeine is already added to this mix (and this time not in a natural form, because is chemically synthesized), then you can imagine how shady is this first bag of tea. Also, urinating to much when is not the case, it can be a bad idea for your kidneys. If you don't consume sufficient water, you can end dehydrated which again is a bad idea.

But the nasty part comes now. You can really lose a considerable amount of weight just consuming diuretics for a long term, but the efficency of those tea consist in fact on the so called „detox” effect that is produced by the second bag. This second bag contains senna root which is a natural laxative, but is used in medicine to clear bowels of patients before a colonoscopy. Is very powerful and it can make you go to the bath for many times. Is not recommended to be used for more than 2 weeks and even so it may cause during the use stomach cramps and diarrhea. Also, for what I know working with some young girls that used those kind of teas, on the package is stated a warning like this: „ensure you have ready access to a toilet during the day and especially the night in the first 2-3 days, until you figure out how you react to the tea”. The problem with the night-time tea is that laxative compound which can creates dependence and can cause bowel disorder, can weaken your colon, and can cause a significant change of your electrolytes in blood (a frequent consequence here can be hart and liver problems).
So, step 1 use a large amount of caffeine (which turn to be a diuretic and makes you stay awake by night, and can cause dependence) step 2 use senna and poo all night (also can cause dependence). And the dark side is this: you can avoid the unpleasant effect of senna only if it used for maximum 2 weeks and then you take a loooong period without using (from 6 months to 1 year). But usually the teas companies offer a 28-30 days detox plan, although some of them instructs to take the night tea every second day, but when this is the case 1 bag of tea contains the same amount of senna used as a laxative on a patient that has to do undergo a colonoscopy!!! But the cherry on top of the cake is that almost none of the tea brands has a warning about the side effects of senna...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: