Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
lolsmasher



Joined: 26 Apr 2013
Contributions: 574
Location: Europe

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:16 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote


phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:


Sexy pic, but it seems that Joey deleted this pic from her instagram account. Don't know why...
Really because I just saw it an hour ago on there.

Check again.. I don't find this pic on her account. https://www.instagram.com/joeyf_/


https://www.instagram.com/p/BJBq9JYjaOm/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 342
Location: Dover, UK

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:39 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BritBabeFan



Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Contributions: 582
Location: UK

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:21 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote


how old is that pic?@ wasnt that from last year?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 342
Location: Dover, UK

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:51 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote


BritBabeFan wrote:
how old is that pic?@ wasnt that from last year?

I think that is from late 2014, but I'm not sure. It depends on the moment when Hayley's Secret took their first shoots with Joey. I'm a bit disappointed that this set has not appeared. It would have been a sensational one. Maybe the set will get released one day, but I doubt it. I think that Joey shoot a lot at that time with Hayley's and Skin Tight, but somehow only a part of that material got released. I know that this sounds far fetched, but I believe that Joey opted to stop the content that was shooted before her sustained program to lose weight. Probably she was dissatisfied with how she looked back then. This is just a speculation from my part. I dont have any source whatsoever. Anyway, it is a shame that these days she is not that featured on Hayley's or Skin Tight. She was the top babe at those site for a year. Now, at Hayely's the most succesfull babe is Elie, a.k.a. Sarah Turner.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 342
Location: Dover, UK

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:59 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote


Finally, I've fund her banana video from Hayley's and I've took a screenshot. I think it's funny and kind of perverse, but hey, glam modelling is also about fooling around (preferably naked Hehe )
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 425

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:48 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote


phantomas wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:
how old is that pic?@ wasnt that from last year?

I think that is from late 2014, but I'm not sure. It depends on the moment when Hayley's Secret took their first shoots with Joey. I'm a bit disappointed that this set has not appeared. It would have been a sensational one. Maybe the set will get released one day, but I doubt it. I think that Joey shoot a lot at that time with Hayley's and Skin Tight, but somehow only a part of that material got released. I know that this sounds far fetched, but I believe that Joey opted to stop the content that was shooted before her sustained program to lose weight. Probably she was dissatisfied with how she looked back then. This is just a speculation from my part. I dont have any source whatsoever. Anyway, it is a shame that these days she is not that featured on Hayley's or Skin Tight. She was the top babe at those site for a year. Now, at Hayely's the most succesfull babe is Elie, a.k.a. Sarah Turner.
If that is true then that is extremely twattish behavior
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 342
Location: Dover, UK

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:49 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote


AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:
how old is that pic?@ wasnt that from last year?

I think that is from late 2014, but I'm not sure. It depends on the moment when Hayley's Secret took their first shoots with Joey. I'm a bit disappointed that this set has not appeared. It would have been a sensational one. Maybe the set will get released one day, but I doubt it. I think that Joey shoot a lot at that time with Hayley's and Skin Tight, but somehow only a part of that material got released. I know that this sounds far fetched, but I believe that Joey opted to stop the content that was shooted before her sustained program to lose weight. Probably she was dissatisfied with how she looked back then. This is just a speculation from my part. I dont have any source whatsoever. Anyway, it is a shame that these days she is not that featured on Hayley's or Skin Tight. She was the top babe at those site for a year. Now, at Hayely's the most succesfull babe is Elie, a.k.a. Sarah Turner.
If that is true then that is extremely twattish behavior


You're right, but again, I don't have a proof to stand for my hypothesis. I've asked her in december last year on twitter when will we see that unreleased set mentioned above in my previous post and first she did not answer, then she deleted my tweet. After that I've never twitted her again. She was more friendly to her social media followers back in 2014 and 2013. Anyway, in the last months she is in a top shape and I think that if she stays that way she has the potential to be more popular then Stacey P, Holly or Lucy vixen, although this depends also on how much interaction she has with her followers. If you look at Lucy vixen she is quite friendly and even Stacey P sometimes answers questions from her fans. Joey has a more similar attitude like Holly.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 425

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:35 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote


phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:
how old is that pic?@ wasnt that from last year?

I think that is from late 2014, but I'm not sure. It depends on the moment when Hayley's Secret took their first shoots with Joey. I'm a bit disappointed that this set has not appeared. It would have been a sensational one. Maybe the set will get released one day, but I doubt it. I think that Joey shoot a lot at that time with Hayley's and Skin Tight, but somehow only a part of that material got released. I know that this sounds far fetched, but I believe that Joey opted to stop the content that was shooted before her sustained program to lose weight. Probably she was dissatisfied with how she looked back then. This is just a speculation from my part. I dont have any source whatsoever. Anyway, it is a shame that these days she is not that featured on Hayley's or Skin Tight. She was the top babe at those site for a year. Now, at Hayely's the most succesfull babe is Elie, a.k.a. Sarah Turner.
If that is true then that is extremely twattish behavior


You're right, but again, I don't have a proof to stand for my hypothesis. I've asked her in december last year on twitter when will we see that unreleased set mentioned above in my previous post and first she did not answer, then she deleted my tweet. After that I've never twitted her again. She was more friendly to her social media followers back in 2014 and 2013. Anyway, in the last months she is in a top shape and I think that if she stays that way she has the potential to be more popular then Stacey P, Holly or Lucy vixen, although this depends also on how much interaction she has with her followers. If you look at Lucy vixen she is quite friendly and even Stacey P sometimes answers questions from her fans. Joey has a more similar attitude like Holly.
She will pretty much be the new Holly when she retires and be the casual persons favorite model as Holly is now. Lucy caters to a pretty big niche fanbase because of her current size most model fans aren't fans of her anymore because of her weight gain over the last 3 years thus comments from certain members on this site regarding her size.

As for social media she does realize she is a public figure and on social media you can't treat fans like s**t. The only model I follow is Lucy and I have had several interactions with her on Twitter and she even follows me. One of the positives of Lucy is the fact she actually engages with her fans on Social Media on a regular basis.

Like I said earlier Joey is pretty much going to become the new Holly Peers and I think that is much more bad than it is good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lolsmasher



Joined: 26 Apr 2013
Contributions: 574
Location: Europe

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:52 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote


AirJordanFan93 wrote:
As for social media she does realize she is a public figure and on social media you can't treat fans like s**t. The only model I follow is Lucy and I have had several interactions with her on Twitter and she even follows me. One of the positives of Lucy is the fact she actually engages with her fans on Social Media on a regular basis.


Keep in mind that Lucy is different and somewhat unorthodox in that she's a bit of a nerd, so she's definitely more into the virtual aspect of society as well as understands just how important it is to interact with her fan base, whereas most other models don't seem to care enough to do so, like Holly and Joey. This kind of neglecting behaviour is obviously not very popular among their followers, which I'm not sure that they're fully aware of, unfortunately.

I've never been a fan of Lucy. It's not because of her weight, she's just never clicked for me, but her personality seems awesome, which I'm more than willing to acknowledge.

Then there's girls like Stacey, who will reply from time to time if you get lucky, but only if she thinks that your message is interesting enough. This isn't great, but it's certainly better than nothing.

I used to have several exchanges with Jodie Gasson a couple of years ago, and while she had some odd opinions that I necessarily didn't agree with, the mere fact that she took time to respond to me on multiple occasions made me respect her as a person, a lot. She's a really nice girl.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tungsten



Joined: 05 Nov 2012
Contributions: 238
Location: England

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:36 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote


Joey is shooting with MCG tomorrow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 342
Location: Dover, UK

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:11 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote


lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
As for social media she does realize she is a public figure and on social media you can't treat fans like s**t. The only model I follow is Lucy and I have had several interactions with her on Twitter and she even follows me. One of the positives of Lucy is the fact she actually engages with her fans on Social Media on a regular basis.


Keep in mind that Lucy is different and somewhat unorthodox in that she's a bit of a nerd, so she's definitely more into the virtual aspect of society as well as understands just how important it is to interact with her fan base, whereas most other models don't seem to care enough to do so, like Holly and Joey. This kind of neglecting behaviour is obviously not very popular among their followers, which I'm not sure that they're fully aware of, unfortunately.

I've never been a fan of Lucy. It's not because of her weight, she's just never clicked for me, but her personality seems awesome, which I'm more than willing to acknowledge.

Then there's girls like Stacey, who will reply from time to time if you get lucky, but only if she thinks that your message is interesting enough. This isn't great, but it's certainly better than nothing.

I used to have several exchanges with Jodie Gasson a couple of years ago, and while she had some odd opinions that I necessarily didn't agree with, the mere fact that she took time to respond to me on multiple occasions made me respect her as a person, a lot. She's a really nice girl.


I think that Lucy vixen is more sociable not only because she understands the importance of being in touch with her fans, but also because she is naturally a „people's person”. This is her nature, she likes to do pranks, fooling around on instagram, talking with old or new fans, engaging in gaming discussions, she is more expansive when it comes to those form of expression. She is more open (I would say even more open minded), but she clearly had her rough years when she had a depression. And you are right of course, she is a bit nerdy, but I like her for that. As for Joey, I think that she somehow got an air of superiority. She is more and more very official. In the past, she used to post more pics or comments about what she does and stuff. This cold attitude is a major turn off for some of us, not because of the need to see what she does or eats etc. (at least, those are not my concern), but because she is not engaging in any sort of dialogue with the people that follow her work and career.

Jodie Gasson is a different story indeed, I did not fully understand her anger toward some of her fans that were talking about her decision to stop modelling. She exposed herself and parts of her personal life for years and if no one had insulted her, then I dont see a problem with having an opinion about her decision regarding the modelling career. I'm not quite sure if she stopped modelling after she give birth to her baby. I know that her site is still active and that she claimed that all the material has been shoot previous to the birth of the baby, but in the last 2 months, in her sets and videos, her appearance is clearly different than before. If I had to guess, I would say that she shoot some materials even after the pregnancy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 425

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:02 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote


lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
As for social media she does realize she is a public figure and on social media you can't treat fans like s**t. The only model I follow is Lucy and I have had several interactions with her on Twitter and she even follows me. One of the positives of Lucy is the fact she actually engages with her fans on Social Media on a regular basis.


Keep in mind that Lucy is different and somewhat unorthodox in that she's a bit of a nerd, so she's definitely more into the virtual aspect of society as well as understands just how important it is to interact with her fan base, whereas most other models don't seem to care enough to do so, like Holly and Joey. This kind of neglecting behaviour is obviously not very popular among their followers, which I'm not sure that they're fully aware of, unfortunately.

I've never been a fan of Lucy. It's not because of her weight, she's just never clicked for me, but her personality seems awesome, which I'm more than willing to acknowledge.

Then there's girls like Stacey, who will reply from time to time if you get lucky, but only if she thinks that your message is interesting enough. This isn't great, but it's certainly better than nothing.

I used to have several exchanges with Jodie Gasson a couple of years ago, and while she had some odd opinions that I necessarily didn't agree with, the mere fact that she took time to respond to me on multiple occasions made me respect her as a person, a lot. She's a really nice girl.


Still Joey Fisher is 23 so social media has been around since she was in her teens so its just something that comes natural to people of that age group I should know since I am in that age group. Like I said I still think she is going to be very much like Holly Peers but in the negative way rather than the positive.

Least you gave a valid reason for not liking Lucy and not just the "Derp She Got Fat. Can't Fap To Her Anymore"

I have never followed Jodie on Twitter but I have checked her account a few times and she didn't seem all that active keep in mind this was at the end of last year when she had already retired from modeling so I don't know if she stopped tweeting a lot after she retired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 425

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:12 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote


phantomas wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
As for social media she does realize she is a public figure and on social media you can't treat fans like s**t. The only model I follow is Lucy and I have had several interactions with her on Twitter and she even follows me. One of the positives of Lucy is the fact she actually engages with her fans on Social Media on a regular basis.


Keep in mind that Lucy is different and somewhat unorthodox in that she's a bit of a nerd, so she's definitely more into the virtual aspect of society as well as understands just how important it is to interact with her fan base, whereas most other models don't seem to care enough to do so, like Holly and Joey. This kind of neglecting behaviour is obviously not very popular among their followers, which I'm not sure that they're fully aware of, unfortunately.

I've never been a fan of Lucy. It's not because of her weight, she's just never clicked for me, but her personality seems awesome, which I'm more than willing to acknowledge.

Then there's girls like Stacey, who will reply from time to time if you get lucky, but only if she thinks that your message is interesting enough. This isn't great, but it's certainly better than nothing.

I used to have several exchanges with Jodie Gasson a couple of years ago, and while she had some odd opinions that I necessarily didn't agree with, the mere fact that she took time to respond to me on multiple occasions made me respect her as a person, a lot. She's a really nice girl.


I think that Lucy vixen is more sociable not only because she understands the importance of being in touch with her fans, but also because she is naturally a „people's person”. This is her nature, she likes to do pranks, fooling around on instagram, talking with old or new fans, engaging in gaming discussions, she is more expansive when it comes to those form of expression. She is more open (I would say even more open minded), but she clearly had her rough years when she had a depression. And you are right of course, she is a bit nerdy, but I like her for that. As for Joey, I think that she somehow got an air of superiority. She is more and more very official. In the past, she used to post more pics or comments about what she does and stuff. This cold attitude is a major turn off for some of us, not because of the need to see what she does or eats etc. (at least, those are not my concern), but because she is not engaging in any sort of dialogue with the people that follow her work and career.

Jodie Gasson is a different story indeed, I did not fully understand her anger toward some of her fans that were talking about her decision to stop modelling. She exposed herself and parts of her personal life for years and if no one had insulted her, then I dont see a problem with having an opinion about her decision regarding the modelling career. I'm not quite sure if she stopped modelling after she give birth to her baby. I know that her site is still active and that she claimed that all the material has been shoot previous to the birth of the baby, but in the last 2 months, in her sets and videos, her appearance is clearly different than before. If I had to guess, I would say that she shoot some materials even after the pregnancy.


In regard to Jodie's content she went back and shot a bunch of new contnent earlier this year. The content currently being released I would go as far to guess as to say is the stuff she shot earlier this year. So if this stuff was shot after she had a kid then yeah there is going to be a noticeable difference in her appearance.

The thing about Lucy's personality is that it is so different than what people would expect from a model in this industry. Most people would expect most models to have the Holly Peers/Joey Fisher thing where they sort of seem uptight and probably superficial about a lot of things. Lucy's geeky/whacky personality is much more inviting for people and if you become a big enough of a fan of hers then you realizie its one of her biggest points of attractiveness.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lolsmasher



Joined: 26 Apr 2013
Contributions: 574
Location: Europe

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:28 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote


AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Still Joey Fisher is 23 so social media has been around since she was in her teens so its just something that comes natural to people of that age group I should know since I am in that age group. Like I said I still think she is going to be very much like Holly Peers but in the negative way rather than the positive.


Well, every attractive girl doesn't have to be obsessed with social media. I think Joey may be slightly introverted and simply values her alone time more than other models and therefor chooses to remain as private as possible, unlike Lucy. However, this still doesn't justify her lack of a social media presence, because that's the only platform upon which her fans have a remote possibility of interacting with her, but she's decided to ignore pretty much everyone, excluding her friends, like Jess Davies, which only hurts her reputation. Does she realise this? I don't know, but if she doesn't, then that's a tragedy.

If she spent as little as 15-30 minutes a day responding to tweets and other messages, then she would be much more respected, but alas, she doesn't, and she probably never will, so it is what it is, unfortunately.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 342
Location: Dover, UK

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:11 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote


AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
As for social media she does realize she is a public figure and on social media you can't treat fans like s**t. The only model I follow is Lucy and I have had several interactions with her on Twitter and she even follows me. One of the positives of Lucy is the fact she actually engages with her fans on Social Media on a regular basis.


Keep in mind that Lucy is different and somewhat unorthodox in that she's a bit of a nerd, so she's definitely more into the virtual aspect of society as well as understands just how important it is to interact with her fan base, whereas most other models don't seem to care enough to do so, like Holly and Joey. This kind of neglecting behaviour is obviously not very popular among their followers, which I'm not sure that they're fully aware of, unfortunately.

I've never been a fan of Lucy. It's not because of her weight, she's just never clicked for me, but her personality seems awesome, which I'm more than willing to acknowledge.

Then there's girls like Stacey, who will reply from time to time if you get lucky, but only if she thinks that your message is interesting enough. This isn't great, but it's certainly better than nothing.

I used to have several exchanges with Jodie Gasson a couple of years ago, and while she had some odd opinions that I necessarily didn't agree with, the mere fact that she took time to respond to me on multiple occasions made me respect her as a person, a lot. She's a really nice girl.


I think that Lucy vixen is more sociable not only because she understands the importance of being in touch with her fans, but also because she is naturally a „people's person”. This is her nature, she likes to do pranks, fooling around on instagram, talking with old or new fans, engaging in gaming discussions, she is more expansive when it comes to those form of expression. She is more open (I would say even more open minded), but she clearly had her rough years when she had a depression. And you are right of course, she is a bit nerdy, but I like her for that. As for Joey, I think that she somehow got an air of superiority. She is more and more very official. In the past, she used to post more pics or comments about what she does and stuff. This cold attitude is a major turn off for some of us, not because of the need to see what she does or eats etc. (at least, those are not my concern), but because she is not engaging in any sort of dialogue with the people that follow her work and career.

Jodie Gasson is a different story indeed, I did not fully understand her anger toward some of her fans that were talking about her decision to stop modelling. She exposed herself and parts of her personal life for years and if no one had insulted her, then I dont see a problem with having an opinion about her decision regarding the modelling career. I'm not quite sure if she stopped modelling after she give birth to her baby. I know that her site is still active and that she claimed that all the material has been shoot previous to the birth of the baby, but in the last 2 months, in her sets and videos, her appearance is clearly different than before. If I had to guess, I would say that she shoot some materials even after the pregnancy.


In regard to Jodie's content she went back and shot a bunch of new contnent earlier this year. The content currently being released I would go as far to guess as to say is the stuff she shot earlier this year. So if this stuff was shot after she had a kid then yeah there is going to be a noticeable difference in her appearance.

The thing about Lucy's personality is that it is so different than what people would expect from a model in this industry. Most people would expect most models to have the Holly Peers/Joey Fisher thing where they sort of seem uptight and probably superficial about a lot of things. Lucy's geeky/whacky personality is much more inviting for people and if you become a big enough of a fan of hers then you realizie its one of her biggest points of attractiveness.


I stopped following Jodie's content, but from time to time I check on her because she is a GlamourBuckz model. I believe you when you say that she had some new sets after the pregnancy, I only had an intuition on that one. Doing modelling after pregnancy, is a kind of hypocrisy from her part. I remember her saying more than once that she will stop modelling after the birth of her child and that she will concentrate on her family life and education. She was even upset that some of her fans were commenting about her retierment decision and she was really uptight talking about how this decision has to be respected and how important will be for her to start a familly and a new career. Like you can't have a child and husband and be a model in the same time.. Roll Eyes Now, apparently she can do both.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Lucy Pinder News on Twitter Lucy Pinder TV on Facebook Lucy Pinder herself on Twitter


Powered by phpBB 2.0.23+repack-4 (Debian) © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
phpBB SEO