Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 425

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:20 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:

What is with this extraordinary pic? Is from MCG? or Hayley's? Big Smile
Its for her 2017 Calendar Shoot https://www.instagram.com/p/BI7fWQKjO5M/
phantomas

Contributions: 342

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:24 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:

Damn! This girl and Lucy vixen will make me buy their calendar, and I'm not at all a fan of calendars because usually they are so cheesy and have an exagerated price. Joey is beautiful... I think that she is evolving this year from an young girl to a real woman.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:28 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:

Damn! This girl and Lucy vixen will make me buy their calendar, and I'm not at all a fan of calendars because usually they are so cheesy and have an exagerated price. Joey is beautiful... I think that she is evolving this year from an young girl to a real woman.
The calendars are actually fairly cheap it just depends how your local currency stacks up to the British Pound.
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:38 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:

The calendars are actually fairly cheap it just depends how your local currency stacks up to the British Pound.

Most of the time I reside in UK, so the currency is not a problem. I think that the calendars are overhyped. In the last years I have seen the same type of calendars and bikinis and clothes, nothing new there... Only Stacey P and Lucy vixen had some interesting calendars in the previous 2 years. I remember that the only calendar that I've paid for it was one of Lindsey Strutt in 2010. The quality was rather poor so I did not repeat the experience. The calendars had more sense in the era of lads mag. Nowdays they just seem a way to build some extracash for these models. I will rather pay for a website material with good quality, pics and videos, then for a calendar. But from that pic of Joey I see a lot of potential for her calendar.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:44 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
Most of the time I reside in UK, so the currency is not a problem. I think that the calendars are overhyped. In the last years I have seen the same type of calendars and bikinis and clothes, nothing new there... Only Stacey P and Lucy vixen had some interesting calendars in the previous 2 years. I remember that the only calendar that I've paid for it was one of Lindsey Strutt in 2010. The quality was rather poor so I did not repeat the experience. The calendars had more sense in the era of lads mag. Nowdays they just seem a way to build some extracash for these models. I will rather pay for a website material with good quality, pics and videos, then for a calendar. But from that pic of Joey I see a lot of potential for her calendar.
Lucy's 2016 Calendar was really good and the best of the 3 calendars she has done to date. I didn't rate Joey's 2016 calendar it just looked way too run of the mill and nothing exciting. The laziest 2016 calendar was the Mel Debling one where she didn't even shoot a calendar but just re-used website content. Some other lazy ones I thought where the Rosie Jones and Holly Peers calendars where they just looked like Page3 outtakes yet they were completely original shoots for the calendars.
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:38 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Lucy's 2016 Calendar was really good and the best of the 3 calendars she has done to date. I didn't rate Joey's 2016 calendar it just looked way too run of the mill and nothing exciting. The laziest 2016 calendar was the Mel Debling one where she didn't even shoot a calendar but just re-used website content. Some other lazy ones I thought where the Rosie Jones and Holly Peers calendars where they just looked like Page3 outtakes yet they were completely original shoots for the calendars.

Joey wasn't going to have a 2016 calendar, and it was only shot in November. A lot of models just used website images, including Stacey Poole.
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:21 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Some BTS shots from the calendar shoot:

https://www.instagram.com/sharlottejacks/
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:10 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Joey wasn't going to have a 2016 calendar, and it was only shot in November. A lot of models just used website images, including Stacey Poole.
Was there a reason it was shot so late in the year because it does explain why it was fairly plain.
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:00 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Joey is the queen of glam modelling (for the moment) :

BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:59 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

agreed
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:29 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:38 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Yeah saw this on her Instagram. No idea what it is or what its for.
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:02 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:

Sexy pic, but it seems that Joey deleted this pic from her instagram account. Don't know why...
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:18 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:

Sexy pic, but it seems that Joey deleted this pic from her instagram account. Don't know why...
Really because I just saw it an hour ago on there.
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:22 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:

Really because I just saw it an hour ago on there.

Check again.. I don't find this pic on her account. https://www.instagram.com/joeyf_/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: