Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phantomas

Contributions: 342

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:33 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
phantomas wrote:
Spinning Eyes Why is unprofessional?! Weird, maybe... At least they try something different from other similar sites... For me, that style of shooting is not a problem for the moment. I prefer to concentrate on the quality of angles, makeup, clothes, lingeries, setups etc. that amplify the overall beauty of their girls. Let's be serious man, some things are not perfect, they can improve, sure, but they do a great job for the moment. And that cinematic style can be a new approach. I've already said that glam industry, to survive, may have to transform itself in a more artistic nudity.

Do you even know what I'm talking about? Wry

Time for examples again...

Which looks better?

You tell me. I just think having black bars in there is pointless. Tongue

Dude, I respect you, I like to read your posts and opinions, even though sometimes we end arguing. And I admire your passion for Stacey and the fact that you plan a video against DM. But you dont need to be so pushy with your ideas, sometimes you can seem arrogant or pedantic. Ok, you think that is unprofessional to include that black bars in the video. I dont find your example conclusive because I think that they let them on purpose, they play a lot with the camera and the selfies videos are a great idea. Ok, you dont like their experiment, I got the idea, but your opinion is not necessarily right: that those black bars are unprofessional. Is just your personal preference. Unprofessional is DM and her girlfriend when they shoot a dozen of minutes per video the feet, nose and teeth of Stacey Poole or when they let a black image in a video. I really hope that we will assist at many other experiments that can revive the glam industry. For me, MCG is still an experiment.Maybe they will close the business in 2 years. Or maybe not... I'm just glad that they offer a new, fresh air to the business... Beer Cheers mate!
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:38 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Ah didn't realize there was proof she had turned down contracts for a website in the past few years. Didn't realize she was lazy either I don't follow her on Social Media. Do you know if this is why Holly Peers has never had a website of her own as well. I would consider her the face of Glam Modeling since Lucy Pinder retired a few years back and until MCG she really only did Page3,Nuts and Zoo.

Yeah I really like Glamour Buckz. Im currently subbed to Lucy Vixens site. The support side of things is pretty good as well.

Oh, don't misunderstand me. There's no proof at all. I was merely implying that she's turned down contracts. I mean, you don't need to look at Joey twice to understand that several companies probably have been all over her trying to get her signature at one point or another.

I don't know why Ms. Peers doesn't have a her own site, but Holly and Joey are very similar, because neither girl have a particularly big social media presence, and both seem to be very picky when it comes to work.
phantomas

Contributions: 342

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:41 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

[quote="AirJordanFan93"][quote="phantomas"][quote="AirJordanFan93"]
lolsmasher wrote:
phantomas wrote:
No. 1 Glam Model of the moment

~Fixed the quotes~ /ls
Its pretty easy for websites to shoot a huge amount of content in a few days. Glamour Buckz did this for Jodie Gasson when she retired in 2015 and again at the start of this year when she shot her final content so I would assume Skin Tight Glamour and Hayley's Secrets have perhaps a years worth of content with her. I guess we could factor in her age into her attitude she just turned 23 back in May and she is part of what is known as the entitled generation A.K.A Millennial. You note she might end up in cinema and this could happen since she had that small role in that movie a few years back.

I only hope that they will release Joey's content in the future... is been a while from the moment that they leak this pic .
As for Holly Peers... for me Holly as a person is rather confusing. I prefer not to talk about her...
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 425

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:44 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Ah didn't realize there was proof she had turned down contracts for a website in the past few years. Didn't realize she was lazy either I don't follow her on Social Media. Do you know if this is why Holly Peers has never had a website of her own as well. I would consider her the face of Glam Modeling since Lucy Pinder retired a few years back and until MCG she really only did Page3,Nuts and Zoo.

Yeah I really like Glamour Buckz. Im currently subbed to Lucy Vixens site. The support side of things is pretty good as well.

Oh, don't misunderstand me. There's no proof at all. I was merely implying that she's turned down contracts. I mean, you don't need to look at Joey twice to understand that several companies probably have been all over her trying to get her signature at one point or another.

I don't know why Ms. Peers doesn't have a her own site, but Holly and Joey are very similar, because neither girl have a particularly big social media presence, and both seem to be very picky when it comes to work.
Oh im sure most of the major websites tried to tie her down when she broke onto the scene in 2013. If she doesn't have one at this point I doubt she will ever have one just seems highly unlikely at this point.

Holly has always left the impression with me she is kind of up tight and feels like she is better than most people. Its just the vibe I get off of her and if its true I will never know. But I feel there are many similarities between Joey and Holly.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:46 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

[quote="phantomas"][quote="AirJordanFan93"][quote="phantomas"]
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
phantomas wrote:
No. 1 Glam Model of the moment

~Fixed the quotes~ /ls
Its pretty easy for websites to shoot a huge amount of content in a few days. Glamour Buckz did this for Jodie Gasson when she retired in 2015 and again at the start of this year when she shot her final content so I would assume Skin Tight Glamour and Hayley's Secrets have perhaps a years worth of content with her. I guess we could factor in her age into her attitude she just turned 23 back in May and she is part of what is known as the entitled generation A.K.A Millennial. You note she might end up in cinema and this could happen since she had that small role in that movie a few years back.

I only hope that they will release Joey's content in the future... is been a while from the moment that they leak this pic .
As for Holly Peers... for me Holly as a person is rather confusing. I prefer not to talk about her...
If its been shot they will. Unless they have a huge falling out and there is legal action meaning they have to pull her content then there is no reason why they wouldn't release the content.

I take it you aren't a Holly Peers fan then.
lolsmasher

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:49 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
Dude, I respect you, I like to read your posts and opinions, even though sometimes we end arguing. And I admire your passion for Stacey and the fact that you plan a video against DM. But you dont need to be so pushy with your ideas, sometimes you can seem arrogant or pedantic. Ok, you think that is unprofessional to include that black bars in the video. I dont find your example conclusive because I think that they let them on purpose, they play a lot with the camera and the selfies videos are a great idea. Ok, you dont like their experiment, I got the idea, but your opinion is not necessarily right: that those black bars are unprofessional. Is just your personal preference. Unprofessional is DM and her girlfriend when they shoot a dozen of minutes per video the feet, nose and teeth of Stacey Poole or when they let a black image in a video. I really hope that we will assist at many other experiments that can revive the glam industry. For me, MCG is still an experiment.Maybe they will close the business in 2 years. Or maybe not... I'm just glad that they offer a new, fresh air to the business... Beer Cheers mate!

I wouldn't say I'm pushy, pedantic, nor arrogant, but I'm definitely stubborn. I've always been. Hehe
Including black bars IS unprofessional, because it makes it look like some clueless amateur rendered the video. If MCG are including them on purpose, then fine, but my point still stands, and I'm sure most people would agree with me. If you don't, then that's perfectly okay.

phantomas wrote:
Unprofessional is DM and her girlfriend when they shoot a dozen of minutes per video the feet, nose and teeth of Stacey Poole or when they let a black image in a video.

Hilarious. ROFL
lolsmasher

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:53 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Holly has always left the impression with me she is kind of up tight and feels like she is better than most people. Its just the vibe I get off of her and if its true I will never know. But I feel there are many similarities between Joey and Holly.

You're not the only one. She really does seem very stuck up, which is a shame. While I do like her as a model, I can't help but feel a little down about the lack of variety in her content.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:00 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

You're not the only one. She really does seem very stuck up, which is a shame. While I do like her as a model, I can't help but feel a little down about the lack of variety in her content.
I mean I like her as a model as well but she would be at the bottom of my favorite model list though. Least with MCG she is doing newish style content rather than the same old stuff she has been doing for years.
lolsmasher

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:05 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

I mean I like her as a model as well but she would be at the bottom of my favorite model list though. Least with MCG she is doing newish style content rather than the same old stuff she has been doing for years.

MCG are doing a good job, there's no denying that, but unless they start to incorporate some variety into their shoots soon, I fear for their longevity.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:11 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

MCG are doing a good job, there's no denying that, but unless they start to incorporate some variety into their shoots soon, I fear for their longevity.
They can still probably get away with the current style of content for a little while longer cos the site is still fairly new. But a year from now if they are still doing the same type of content then it should be time to change directions.
lolsmasher

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:15 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
They can still probably get away with the current style of content for a little while longer cos the site is still fairly new. But a year from now if they are still doing the same type of content then it should be time to change directions.

True, but the thing is, a lot of the content they've been releasing was shot last summer, so they've already been doing the same thing for quite some time. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they need to change right now, but I'd rather see a change sooner than later.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:19 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

True, but the thing is, a lot of the content they've been releasing was shot last summer, so they've already been doing the same thing for quite some time. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they need to change right now, but I'd rather see a change sooner than later.
Like I said if the stuff being shot and released a year from now is still the same then it will be time for concern.
lolsmasher

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:21 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Like I said if the stuff being shot and released a year from now is still the same then it will be time for concern.

Righto.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:29 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

wow, you guys know your stuff bout modelling

i love holly and joey

no doubt joey is the face of glamour modelling in 2016 so far, some great shoots and lots of them. if these girls all did as much as is this every year, we would spoiled!!

(barring ill health or pregnancy of course)

joeys tits are looking fab, she has a great under-rated but too....Holly is fading with age a little i think but is still very cute, great butt. Hollys calendar from last year and some smokin ass shots
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:30 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

i love MCG....real breath of fresh air

the joey in the garden and the joey black lingerie shoots were AWESOME
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: