Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 424

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:27 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
Shooting for MCG 12/7/16

Like the one on the left. She has a slight gothic look.
Tungsten

Contributions: 237

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:24 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

There's a new vid up on MCG, and I like where they write "we’ve got so much more wicked stuff planned that you guys are gonna LOVE!" Hehe
Tungsten

Contributions: 237

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:50 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas

Contributions: 336

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:12 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

No. 1 Glam Model of the moment

Bow Bow Bow
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:21 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:

Bow Bow Bow

I'm definitely inclined to agree with you, for once... Beer

Thank god DM hasn't gotten his filthy hands on her, figuratively speaking. He'd just waste her, just like he's wasted his other models. Joey needs her own site. A proper one, that is.

One more thing, what is MCG's deal with that strange, cinema-esque aspect ratio? And what is the point in rendering content in 1920x1080/16:9 when they're just going to include black bars like this? Puzzling... Scratch Chin
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:44 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
phantomas wrote:

Bow Bow Bow

Thank god DM hasn't gotten his filthy hands on her, figuratively speaking. He'd just waste her, just like he's wasted his other models. Joey needs her own site. A proper one, that is.

One more thing, what is MCG's deal with that strange, cinema-esque aspect ratio? And what is the point in rendering content in 1920x1080/16:9 when they're just going to include black bars like this? Puzzling... Scratch Chin

Big Laugh O, man, she is definetly a great model! And we have agreed in the pass on other subject as well, the only sensible subject is Stacey's boobs Hehe Anyway, DM should stay out and let Joey express herself with MCG. If she will have a site (although at this point I doubt it), she should sign with the same agency that shoots Lucy Vixen, at least they do a better job than DM. Now, I dont have any complain about how MCG decided to shoot Joey in that cinemaesque aspect ratio, I think that they mix things up and is good for now.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:47 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
phantomas wrote:

Bow Bow Bow

The fact she has yet to get her own site at this point is CRAZY. Perhaps she has been approached and declined offers in the past who knows. I would love for her to get signed onto Glamour Buckz once they finally finish up releasing Jodie Gasson content in the coming months.
lolsmasher

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:51 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
I dont have any complain about how MCG decided to shoot Joey in that cinemaesque aspect ratio, I think that they mix things up and is good for now.

It looks weird and unprofessional, that is all. Vomit
lolsmasher

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:57 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
The fact she has yet to get her own site at this point is CRAZY. Perhaps she has been approached and declined offers in the past who knows. I would love for her to get signed onto Glamour Buckz once they finally finish up releasing Jodie Gasson content in the coming months.

She has definitely declined offers in the past. It's already been well established that she's lazy and doesn't seem very flexible when it comes to work. If an offer is slightly inconvenient, then she will most likely turn it down. That's my personal impression, anyway.

GB are a good bunch, and they know what they're doing. I was subscribed to Jodie's site for a month in 2014 just to see what it was like, and I was NOT disappointed, even though I ended up cancelling it right away. They may not be able to offer as much money as DM/GM, but they're a much better company and they deserve more recognition.

Last edited by lolsmasher on Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:59 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
phantomas wrote:

I think that she is too lazy to start modelling on her own site. She is a total bum and pretty unorganized, as far as I've noticed from her twitter and instagram. Maybe she did turn down some offers, I also believe in this idea, and if she makes good money from MCG business then she will probably opt to refuse any future contracts for a own site. She still is featured on Hayley secrets and Skin Tight Glamour sites, and there she has shoot a lot of material yet unreleased. Last year in early spring I've read on some forum that OT sites have offered her a contract, but she refused it. I dont know why, but my guess it will be that, beside her lazy attitude, she wants to do a more artistic job and if you look at what MCG are doing you can understand why she accepted their offer. I see her in 2-3 years giving up on her glam model career and taking the road of cinema.

~Fixed the quotes~ /ls
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:07 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
phantomas wrote:
I dont have any complain about how MCG decided to shoot Joey in that cinemaesque aspect ratio, I think that they mix things up and is good for now.

It looks weird and unprofessional, that is all. Vomit

Spinning Eyes Why is unprofessional?! Weird, maybe... At least they try something different from other similar sites... For me, that style of shooting is not a problem for the moment. I prefer to concentrate on the quality of angles, makeup, clothes, lingeries, setups etc. that amplify the overall beauty of their girls. Let's be serious man, some things are not perfect, they can improve, sure, but they do a great job for the moment. And that cinematic style can be a new approach. I've already said that glam industry, to survive, may have to transform itself in a more artistic nudity.

~Fixed the quotes again~ /ls
lolsmasher

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:15 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
Spinning Eyes Why is unprofessional?! Weird, maybe... At least they try something different from other similar sites... For me, that style of shooting is not a problem for the moment. I prefer to concentrate on the quality of angles, makeup, clothes, lingeries, setups etc. that amplify the overall beauty of their girls. Let's be serious man, some things are not perfect, they can improve, sure, but they do a great job for the moment. And that cinematic style can be a new approach. I've already said that glam industry, to survive, may have to transform itself in a more artistic nudity.

Do you even know what I'm talking about? Wry

Time for examples again...

Which looks better?

You tell me. I just think having black bars in there is pointless. Tongue
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:27 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

She has definitely declined offers in the past. It's already been well established that she's lazy and doesn't seem very flexible when it comes to work. If an offer is slightly inconvenient, then she will most likely turn it down. That's my personal impression, anyway.

GB are a good bunch, and they know what they're doing. I was subscribed to Jodie's site for a month in 2014 just to see what it was like, and I was NOT disappointed, even though I ended up cancelling it right away. They may not be able to offer as much money as DM/GM, but they're a much better company and they deserve more recognition.
Ah didn't realize there was proof she had turned down contracts for a website in the past few years. Didn't realize she was lazy either I don't follow her on Social Media. Do you know if this is why Holly Peers has never had a website of her own as well. I would consider her the face of Glam Modeling since Lucy Pinder retired a few years back and until MCG she really only did Page3,Nuts and Zoo.

Yeah I really like Glamour Buckz. Im currently subbed to Lucy Vixens site. The support side of things is pretty good as well.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:28 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
phantomas wrote:

Do you even know what I'm talking about? Wry

Time for examples again...

Which looks better?

You tell me. I just think having black bars in there is pointless. Tongue
The 2nd one is much better. I think its just MCG trying to be different. They have quite an alternate vibe compared to regular glam modeling websites but the bars are not needed at all.
AirJordanFan93

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:32 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
phantomas wrote:

I think that she is too lazy to start modelling on her own site. She is a total bum and pretty unorganized, as far as I've noticed from her twitter and instagram. Maybe she did turn down some offers, I also believe in this idea, and if she makes good money from MCG business then she will probably opt to refuse any future contracts for a own site. She still is featured on Hayley secrets and Skin Tight Glamour sites, and there she has shoot a lot of material yet unreleased. Last year in early spring I've read on some forum that OT sites have offered her a contract, but she refused it. I dont know why, but my guess it will be that, beside her lazy attitude, she wants to do a more artistic job and if you look at what MCG are doing you can understand why she accepted their offer. I see her in 2-3 years giving up on her glam model career and taking the road of cinema.

~Fixed the quotes~ /ls
Its pretty easy for websites to shoot a huge amount of content in a few days. Glamour Buckz did this for Jodie Gasson when she retired in 2015 and again at the start of this year when she shot her final content so I would assume Skin Tight Glamour and Hayley's Secrets have perhaps a years worth of content with her. I guess we could factor in her age into her attitude she just turned 23 back in May and she is part of what is known as the entitled generation A.K.A Millennial. You note she might end up in cinema and this could happen since she had that small role in that movie a few years back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: