Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phantomas

Contributions: 342

Joey FisherPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 6:05 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Joey looks so hot those images ! Still, This girl is so confusing for me, i like her very much (body and face are overall better than Stacey), but when she lose to much weight, she lose also her fabulous appearance. Now she seems in those new shots for MCG that she find a way to lose some weight but the preserve her forms: HUGE boobs, Curvy ass. I still think that she was at her best in the first 2 or 3 shots for Hayley Secrets or Skin Tight Glamour, but i prefer her this way (like in MCG sets) than how she looked in her last shot for Hayley Secrets, on the sofa, were her legs were so skinny and her abdomen looked similar to that of her SKELETON friend, JESS Davies. I want Joey to remain at this fitness and not losing weight in the future, because now she is a rival for Stacey. Imagine Stacey P and Joey together in a video for MCG... Spinning Eyes Nuts Nuts
john09

Contributions: 9

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:57 pm    Subject: Joey Pussy flash Reply with quote

Big Laugh Big Laugh Big Laugh

phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:14 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Joey is STUNNING her last MCG video. I've also noticed a new shoot for HS.

I think that now she deserves more attention and praising from us, glam models lovers... Hehe
2 pics from HS, and one from MCG video:

BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:10 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

she has always been lovely and sweet and supercute, just went v quiet in 2015 for no reason, well for 6 mths or so

now she is back and looking healthy, the third of the great trio: Lucy P, Stacey P and Joey.all curvy brunettes with huge tits and great bodies
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:14 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:30 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG85KlMJrwa/?taken-by=maycontaingirl

Spinning Eyes
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:44 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:

Spinning Eyes

The full set should pop up in one of my regular underground spots in a day or two. Fk me, Joey is looking really, really good these days Big Laugh
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:18 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
phantomas wrote:

Spinning Eyes

The full set should pop up in one of my regular underground spots in a day or two. Fk me, Joey is looking really, really good these days Big Laugh

Yeah baby! She looks :censored:ing amazing! I dont know what she has done, but she managed to keep a nice shape and lot of curves all at once this time. I still think that she had exagearated in the recent months with some stupid diets, but she now she has a great body balance. Hope that she will keep up this trend and that we will see more sexy videos and pics from her. She has the potential to be the most beautiful glam babe of UK!
Tungsten

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:21 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Does anyone know any of the people behind MCG? It says on their website they are a team of pro photographers and ex-models. Whoever they are the models must really rate the team, after all Joey is shooting with them a lot and she hasn't been prolific in the past, hopefully this will change with them. Shooting in a natural realistic environment produces much better results than what DM is producing with Stacey P, which is frankly the same shoots week on week now.
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:59 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
Does anyone know any of the people behind MCG? It says on their website they are a team of pro photographers and ex-models. Whoever they are the models must really rate the team, after all Joey is shooting with them a lot and she hasn't been prolific in the past, hopefully this will change with them. Shooting in a natural realistic environment produces much better results than what DM is producing with Stacey P, which is frankly the same shoots week on week now.

I don't know much about them at all. They just seemed to appear out of nowhere. I really do enjoy their work, and I believe that they're the best glamour company around. I'm currently not able to support them, even though I'd really like to, but that will change soon enough, provided that they keep producing great content, and that Stacey starts shooting for them as well. DM and his crew can diaf. I don't need to say more.
timeleaper

Contributions: 64

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:31 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:

Hi Sir who is that sexy blonde big boobed beauty in your avatar? Smile
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:08 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Fabulous Joey!!! The pics from the set with the banana put the imagination on work (if you know what I mean Hehe ). But the piece de resistance are the other pics, from MCG, where Joey looks amazing: even if the battle of boobs with Stacey P. will always be for us very disputed, I really believe that Joey is the most gorgeous, beatufiul face of the glam models Enjoy my friends!

Tungsten

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:10 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

timeleaper wrote:

Hi Sir who is that sexy blonde big boobed beauty in your avatar? Smile

Adele Stephens, from a set shot in her own living room.
donbalon

Contributions: 124

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:57 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

I like the way MCG presents the girls, like Joey in this shot

AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 425

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:52 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

I came across her MCG content in the last week and have to say it has all been at a very high level. The 25 minute of her on the bed is epic to say the least.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: