Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
donbalon

Contributions: 124

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:21 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Yompy777

Contributions: 20

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:12 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

someone get the full video ASAP [img]https://maycontaingirl.com/2016/04/22/joey-fisher-denim/[img]
phantomas

Contributions: 342

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:51 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

As i have said with other occasions, if Joey is in shape (no stupide diets, just her curvy natural body) she is a real goddess, she has no rival, not even Stacey Poole. Look at that body (and dont forget her beautiful face):

http://www.imagebam.com/image/56f0d5480364262
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 579

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:13 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

not sure bout the other pic but the embedded pic is sexy.....though a lot of stretch marks on boobs....shows she has lost weight before
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:31 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

she is a sexy young babe though and should do way more photos than she has...these two pics are dated last year, why so long to be released by maycontaingirl i wondr?
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:03 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
not sure bout the other pic but the embedded pic is sexy.....though a lot of stretch marks on boobs....shows she has lost weight before

Yeah, you are right, she has some marks on her boobs, a sigin that she lost weight when she did these pics, but she still looks great and better than her last 2-3 shots on Skin Tight Glamour where she seems to have lost almost all her curves. She is young, beautiful, natural. She has to go a step further and to be more implicated in glamour modeling. We need more pics and videos with this woman because she is probably one of our best british babes. I hope that May contain girl will know what to do with Joey.
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:07 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

she is pretty and tall as well....a combinaton not usually found with glam girls

most are pretty but rarely over 5'7

lets hope she keeps going.....she is cute
bigbrafitter

Contributions: 4

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:07 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

I thought Joey was going to be the big star out of that crop (including Stacey) who came long at the same time.

Joey had it all she's a tall (and that's rare for glamour) beautiful brunette. Her boobs and her overall figure were incredible when she first started.

But then, after a year, it all started to go off track. Her boobs shrank (and at a time when Stacey grew, which must have been tough for Joey to deal with) and her weight seemed to fluctuate.

Whether through being signed to the wrong agency, being badly advised or just not having the same attitude to her modelling as Stacey and Beth do to theirs, all the potential Joey had for superstardom seems to have slipped away.
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:29 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

I hope that Joey will have at least 4-5 years of activity. She has to make more shots and she has to stop losing weight. She is so beautiful and cute.
Btw, do you have pics from her latest set on Hayley Secrets? Did you guys seen her last video from Skin TIght Glamour? I dont have acces at those site.
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:42 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

I look at her pics from MCG and I have this feeling that Joey is deserve a better career in glma modeling. Maybe she is lazy and all, but she is young, very young and can be influenced, maybe she needs more support from her fans, i dont know, because we cannot afford to lose this amazing woman. Look at this pic: so stylish in her black stockings and heels... Spinning Eyes

BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:58 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

awesome pic....lovely
bigbrafitter

Contributions: 4

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:18 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
I look at her pics from MCG and I have this feeling that Joey is deserve a better career in glma modeling. Maybe she is lazy and all, but she is young, very young and can be influenced, maybe she needs more support from her fans, i dont know, because we cannot afford to lose this amazing woman. Look at this pic: so stylish in her black stockings and heels... Spinning Eyes

Perhaps she just needs better handling and management?
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:24 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Yes, maybe she needs another management. I dont know how this can be done, but she clearly needs a change to boost her career.

And yet another pic from Joey (on Hayley Secrets latest set, that was shot last year in summer):

BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:40 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

why the delays? so odd....it looks like all the maycontaingirl stuff was shot almost a year ago!
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:23 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
why the delays? so odd....it looks like all the maycontaingirl stuff was shot almost a year ago!

I dont understand why these sites are doing their job with such a delay... The advantage of lads magazines was the fact that we could see the girls with their appearance up to date. The shots were fresh, made with one week before the release of the magazines, not like in these sites today. Anyway, Hayley Secrets have a lot of sets with Joey which are unreleased.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: