Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 576

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:55 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

are those new
phantomas

Contributions: 340

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:11 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:40 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Wobble

benjo

Contributions: 5

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:31 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Wow. So big!
Both joey and stacey are big now. Who is bigger?
it's close but i think joey is larger... What do you think?
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:08 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Joey is fluctuating so much lately, but if she is in her best shape, i think she has the bigger boobs.

phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:03 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

donbalon

Contributions: 124

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:31 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:52 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

both have lost size and definition in past year, dont be fooled by those boob squashing pics

they still have big tits but unless they eat a bit more, they will remain smaller than when they started modelling

until joey tried all those stupid diets she was a rival to stacey. the staircase pics from last year are still hot but her boobs have sag now, which they shouldnt at 23.
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:34 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
both have lost size and definition in past year, dont be fooled by those boob squashing pics

they still have big tits but unless they eat a bit more, they will remain smaller than when they started modelling

until joey tried all those stupid diets she was a rival to stacey. the staircase pics from last year are still hot but her boobs have sag now, which they shouldnt at 23.

Yeah man, Joey has to stop with all her diets and tea Thumb Down I really like Joey in her debut years, she was so promising. I still believe that she is more beautiful than Stacey. Joey and Stacey are at the next level compared with all the other girls (they are in another league even for the Pinder). Stacey and Joey are without any par when it comes to boobs. Stacey have more firm boobs, but if Joey is in her best shape i prefer her tits: bigger, rounder, with great nipples. Joey has a gorgeous face and some hot legs, her but is amazing, but Stacey is just up there, with her. The difference is that Stacey, even with some weight lost, still looks boobastic, but if Joey loose weight you can see easily how her boobs are shrinking...
Meanwhile some pics which i think support my view that Joey, at her best, is even greater than Stacey (please pay attention at the first, the third and the last pic):

BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:18 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

that was her best shoot ever.....wonderful...she was rivalling stacey all the way back then!
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:26 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

have to say isnt being a man wonderful when we get to stare at huge tits all day...hahahahaha
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:14 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
have to say isnt being a man wonderful when we get to stare at huge tits all day...hahahahaha

YEP! that's right Thumb Up!
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:23 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Which outfit do you like the most? Hehe

phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:27 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

I prefer the first pic and the thrid (in the garden), but she looks great in all those pictures...
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:56 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Did you guys have seen the pics of Joey from the May contain girl site? What did you think? I dont enjoy the makeup, but the outfit and positions in the pics are quite interesting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: