Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 576

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:54 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

very average tacky shoot

natural joey next to a pair of bolt ons....ughhhh..

should have been a solo shoot with lovely Joey
Dizzler

Contributions: 39

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:01 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
very average tacky shoot

natural joey next to a pair of bolt ons....ughhhh..

should have been a solo shoot with lovely Joey

Totally agree with this. It's a pretty typical Zoo 'shoot though. How they circled the flames longer than Nuts did I do not know as the quality has never been there.
lilmo89

Contributions: 45

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:25 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

A few weeks ago I discovered a facility for helping girls find out their correct bra size, http://www.curvykate.com/bra-whisperer.php . It's been very popular with women with the result that girls have been waiting 5 or 6 weeks to find out their bra size after sending 2 photos, one front view and one side view. Anyway I decided to find out exactly how big Stacey Poole, Joey Fisher and Beth Lily really are. While I still wait for Stacey's size, both Joey and Beth !Lily will be quite surprised at their bra sizes.

Joey's bra size is 28HH.

I was quite surprised at this until I realised that just recently Zoo paired up Joey with Emma Glover. Emma was measured up at 30GG in October and Joey's boobs are bigger.. it is possible she's slightly smaller in the chest than Emma
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:34 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

emma glover's tits are fake
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:42 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

phantomas

Contributions: 338

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:17 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

It seems that after the dissapearence of ZOO, Joey is not that active... Her instagram profile is updated very rare, and for some reason Hayley Secrets did not post her set on the sofa, and this set was anounce in late december to appear in 23 January but they remove yesterday this set. Also, Skin Tight Glamour have not featured Joey from late september... I think that is possible that she stoped working with these sites, and this is bad news because Joey still does not have a personal site and May Contain Girl is not launched yet and i'm rather skeptical about the quality of their sets... I hope we can see soon Joey. Even if she was mor skiny i think that she was a top sexy glamour model, up there with Stacey which also seem to have lost some weight and her boobs have shrunked (that's officialy recon by Stacey herself on her twitter account). Holly Peers lost weight as well and her boobs are tiny, but she still has great ass and legs, and btw her recent lingerie pics are awfull, i can look at her, she is so photoshoped that is so weird.. even her face is photoshoped in most of the pics, which is a disgrace beacuse she is beautiful and has a super simle. Lucy Collett gain weight but she is still one of my favourite and her last set is amazing. I'm not a big fan of Sabine or Beth Lily, and Ellis Attard looks more like a "sex tape diva" and not like a glamour model. So, where are the hot girls?! Smile
lolsmasher

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:58 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Joey seems like the kind of girl who only models when she feels like it. She's also supposedly very lazy, so it wouldn't surprise if she's turned down several shooting opportunities for that very reason. Maybe she simply doesn't like modelling and only does just enough to cover extra expenses or something.

It is a shame that she's as inactive as she is. She is one of my favourite models, and she would probably be more popular than Stacey if she got more exposure (and her own site).

Oh, and calling Holly Peers' boobs tiny is like calling the Sahara a rain forest.
phantomas

Contributions: 338

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:17 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Joey seems like the kind of girl who only models when she feels like it. She's also supposedly very lazy, so it wouldn't surprise if she's turned down several shooting opportunities for that very reason. Maybe she simply doesn't like modelling and only does just enough to cover extra expenses or something.

It is a shame that she's as inactive as she is. She is one of my favourite models, and she would probably be more popular than Stacey if she got more exposure (and her own site).

Oh, and calling Holly Peers' boobs tiny is like calling the Sahara a rain forest.

Yes, I know that Joey is lazy and all, but she really seem to enjoy her glamour diva status and she was unlike other models very natural in front of the camera. I hope that she will not turn to be the next kelly andrews who dissapeared suddenly. For what I was able to find about Kelly she did not enjoy at all being a model, she wanted to study and from some reasons (i dont know, maybe money?!) she stoped going at the university and she became a model but she never embraced this job. Instead, Joey looked like that kind a model that will be around at least 6 or 7 years. But i admit that she seems (as Holly Peers, but unlike Lucy Pinder or Stacey) motivaited to model only when she has the mood for this. It will be a real blow for the UK glamour modeling if Joey will dissapear from this bussines. She is still very young, beautiful, atractive and has a lot of potential to be much popular than the "Pinder".

PS.: No offense, but Holly Peers lost some weight in the last months and even her nice ass has suffered from this. Her boobs were never that big, compared with the elite (lucy pinder, stacey poole, Joey fisher etc), and I think that other models like Sophie Howard or Beth Humphreys had bigger boobs than Holly. She is beautiful and probably has the greatest pair of legs compared to any other glamour model from UK, but her boobs were never a great asset of hers. I like Holly very much (she has a nice personality, not only a gorgeous face and a good body), but for me she is not a booby model. Smile
Yompy777

Contributions: 20

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:51 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Hopefully joey gets more acting jobs, cause she was good in anarchy parlor as an actress and model, her and robert lasardo were by far the best out of all the other so-called actors and actresses in the movie. She best stick to horror of course and apparently she's a fan zombies movies and tv shows (fingers crossed she get more movie roles)
Yompy777

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:50 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

http://www.datafile.com/d/TVRVNE5UVTROemcF9/kkskg-20150109vdjoeyfisher.rar

[/url]
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:01 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

we do need a next generation of booby talent , since beth lily, there hasnt been much of the 18-20 yr old age group

i posted cara barry yesterday, nice huge tits but zoo and nuts used to uncover new talent every december. i had noticed a law of diminishing returns,all the 2014 new girls are invisible now

i'm sure some will come through and lets hoppe they arent hiding behind paywalls or losing a stone so they can look like the human skeleton jess davies
Tungsten

Contributions: 237

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:05 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

lolsmasher

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:46 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Yompy777

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:47 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

https://d2bfgqadt6qjww.cloudfront.net/i/p/156/15638-264626559.jpg?1456878554

https://d2bfgqadt6qjww.cloudfront.net/i/p/156/15638-286974335.jpg?1456877111
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:10 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

great titties,mmmm,new pic too
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: