Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phantomas

Contributions: 342

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:57 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

In this shot, Joey seems to have bigger boobs... But i dont take zoo pics as a standard for boob size, because they usually suck at capturing the shape and size of boobs. Smile))
anyway, in the materials recently released by stacey on her site you can easily see that her boobs are fine, bigger as ever, so dont worry. the problem is Joey. She obviously has frequent fluctuations in boob's size, which it can be just a natural thing, but i'm afraid that she is guilty for these often changes...
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:25 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Zoo's photographers are rubbish. The company in itself is pretty awful, imo.

Boob fluctuation is a common phenomenon, and it's completely natural. It is particularly noticeable in people like Joey, who can't stick to one diet/routine. One week she'll be obsessed with cutting carbs and hitting the gym, and the next she'll spend on the sofa and order takeout.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 589

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:28 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

good points......it seems that when these girls first get famous...they are much curvier though

only have to look at some of the yank instagram big boob models to see they are all on crazy product placement diets and as they dont pose topless, push up bras are disguising the fact their tits are now sagging and half the size they were

jess davies,who possessed one of the best butts in glamour is now a rake thin, long distance runner lookalike.....paula radcliffe looks more attractive!
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:07 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

@lolsmasher: I admit that the fluctuation of boobs size is common and in the most cases is something natural, but your example with Joey's diet is what I mean when I say that she is the cause of the fluctuation. When someone says "natural" I think of causes that are not depending on personal choices. Weight fluctuation in this case is not natural, is self-inducted and it can be dangerous. Is more preferable to have normal meals constantly then working out 2 weeks and eating accordind to some stupid diet, and after that having 2 weeks when you gobble everything you catch. Sorry, but this for me are not natural causes. A natural cause can be a slow metabolism or other things like this, but not alternating diets and excesses.

Last edited by phantomas on Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
phantomas

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:23 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

@BritBabeFan: I totally agree. some of the girls are having problems realizing what they are doing. Glamour models are paid to show of their bodies which by tradition and cultural matters are supposed to be more balanced, with some curves (boobs, weist or ass) and great figures. But some of these girls enter the business looking like what they are supposed to look and suddenly change after 1 or 2 years. There are various reasons for this, some are the mean remarks of some boys and other girls on their facebook or twitter accounts. Another reason is that some of them dont have to much brains, and if a friend is loosing weight through a ridiculous diet, they will try that diet also. They are young and easy to influence. And finally, antoher reason can be their boyfriends and partners, sometimes they have a lot to say in the transformation of these girls.
There are few glamour models (at least in UK) that are assuming their natural beauty and at a quick assessment I have to mention Stacey Poole and Lucy Collett. Is quite annoying when the girls are so crazy about loosing weight, because this weight loss affects their appearence and as you mention Jess Davies the results can be awful. But, this is just my opinion... maybe other guys are willing to see skeleton-like models...
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:18 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

there is deffo a trend among the instagram models to start these silly diets, lindsey pelas has great big tits but her stomach is starting to look a bit dodgy and photoshopped

some of the babes like zienna eve sonne seem to have these fake tiny waists and big hips, when without fotoshop they would be starting to lose all their shape on these diets
ashley19

Contributions: 176

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:50 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Skin Tight Pants Reply with quote

aenarion1901

Contributions: 239

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:16 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Joey Fisher 'Parlor' (2015) 245 HD-Caps

Thebritt001

Contributions: 76

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:15 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

I wonder how Beth lily would stack up against joey size wise I think it's clear to see jokey is bigger than Stacey now 👍🏻
Tungsten

Contributions: 239

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:17 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Joey won't have a 2016 calendar coming out.
lolsmasher

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:28 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
Joey won't have a 2016 calendar coming out.

Not surprised. She's one lazy model.
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:18 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

bit harsh....she has been appearing in some good shoots in last few months, especially the basketball one and the one on the stairs
lolsmasher

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:11 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
bit harsh....she has been appearing in some good shoots in last few months, especially the basketball one and the one on the stairs

Not harsh at all. She is very lazy, it's a known fact. She's probably turned down a good amount of shoots due to laziness and whatnot. It's a shame, because she has the potential to be one of the most popular big boob models in the business.

Maybe she needs to get a new agent. I could do a better job than her current one Hehe
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:00 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

really?

How odd......what is the source for this info>?
lolsmasher

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:11 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
really?

How odd......what is the source for this info>?

I don't mean to be rude, but it's not that hard to get a general idea of how she is as a person if you follow her on instagram and twitter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: