Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:41 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

2013arthus

Contributions: 177

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:11 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

I wish my girlfriend would have boobs like her! Sad Cry Weep
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:21 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

2013arthus wrote:
I wish my girlfriend would have boobs like her! Sad Cry Weep

Well, you have two options here:

1) Get a new one.

2) Force feed her until she weighs like 120 kgs or more and pray to the divines that some of that weight ends up in her boobs, then make her get surgery to remove all excess fat and skin and just leave the boobs as they are. Results may vary.
2013arthus

Contributions: 177

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:59 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

good one mate! Tongue
donbalon

Contributions: 124

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:12 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:03 pm    Subject: exquisite Reply with quote

seems the weight loss fad has killed her figure off at all...still got curves

unlike jess davies who now looks like a seven stone size zero doll
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:04 pm    Subject: correction Reply with quote

previous post should read "hasnt"
lolsmasher

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:10 pm    Subject: Re: exquisite Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
seems the weight loss fad hasn't killed her figure off at all...still got curves

unlike jess davies who now looks like a seven stone size zero doll

Weight loss affects people differently. Jessica's "extra weight" that she was carrying around seems to have been concentrated in her boobs, so when she she started losing weight, her boobs shrunk significantly. Joey's fat distribution seems to be more spread out and not concentrated in one area, so her boobs don't seem to have suffered much at all.
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:17 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

yeah, joey is a much curvier girl all round, though Jess has a nice big butt

always a shame when weight is lost off boobs.....stacey and lucy seem the only models to keep shape and size consistent
lolsmasher

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:10 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
always a shame when weight is lost off boobs.....stacey and lucy seem the only models to keep shape and size consistent

Whatever diet/exercise routine Stacey has seems to be working like a charm.

Lucy's boobs have actually shrunk quite a lot since 2005/2006, which is when she was at her biggest, but they have also gotten slightly bigger again, but they're still not as big as they once were. Boob fluctuation is an interesting topic.
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:57 am    Subject: lucys shrunk? Reply with quote

really....i havent been attentive enough!

i guess lucy didnt do topless back in 05/06 did she?

lots of trickery involved with camera angles and push up bra's...only when topless can you really judge
lolsmasher

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:29 pm    Subject: Re: lucys shrunk? Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
really....i havent been attentive enough!

i guess lucy didnt do topless back in 05/06 did she?

lots of trickery involved with camera angles and push up bra's...only when topless can you really judge

Go here http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/gallery.php and restrict the search to only include results from between 2003-2005. She looked huge around this time. She didn't do topless back then, which is a shame because I think she looked better when she was new to the scene. She became too "glamourised" after the weight loss, and she may have had some plastic surgery in her face. All I know for sure is that she was getting lip injections.
phantomas

Contributions: 342

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:54 am    Subject: New shot from zoo Reply with quote

Joey and Stacey have a new shot in zoo, but even though they are some good pics with them, most of the shot is quite awkward because the girls have to much makeup Thumb Down
In some pics Joey even looks like another person, and even Stacey which usually is great with all the makeup, looks older... This awful magazines are ruining our girls.

PS.: I'm new here and i've noticed a discussion about weight loss and you can totally see in this pictures that all the struggles of Joey are rather in vain, if you look at her belly you can clearly see that she put again some weight. I dont like when this girls are going nuts for losing weight because they are payed to be glamour models and people actually pay money to admire thei natural beauty (an YES, including some curves!). skinny models are from another picture (photomodels that are working in fashion design). So, I hope that Joey will come back at her previous form. Plus, sometimes these girls have no idea about the implications of there weight loss process (if you take stupid pills, "so called vitamins", or you go for a weird nutrition or you drink tea or coffees that promise you to loose weight, this probably mean that you are not that briliant...)

PS2: From some reason (i'm not in an usergroup) I could not upload the new pics. Hopefully someone will tell me how I can do this. Thanks!
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:50 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

agree about zoo shoot...looks like stacey has lost some breast size too.....really poor shoot, almost like a rushed job, the shoot they did earlier in year was much better

joey is at least gaining more weight now....not sure why staceys look a bit small....
lolsmasher

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:08 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Oh come on. Not this again... I can assure you that Stacey's boobs are as big as ever, so there's no need to worry about that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: