Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thebritt001

Contributions: 73

Joey FisherPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 2:03 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

http://img269.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=284952234_DSC_0830_123_528lo.jpg

The link to this pic shows the bra size label joey is wearing a "32GG" which you can tell fr me the other pics she can't fill!!!! She has definately shrunk and I think Beth maybe bigger than joey now, I agree best start a thread on Beth 👍😊
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Joey FisherPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 3:00 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

You're speaking as if breast size is all that matters in the world. It reminds of me of an ecchi anime called Manyuu Hikenchou, in which the plot revolves around having the largest breasts possible. The female MC can even "steal" other women's breasts to make her own bigger Hehe. Boobs tend to fluctuate as women gain/lose weight and go through various hormonal stages. Joey's may as well start getting bigger at some point, just like Stacey Poole's.
Thebritt001

Joey FisherPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 2:47 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Being a big boob model it is one of the most important points and in this instance I am talking about her size specifically she has shrunk and its a shame but it happens Beth lolly and stacey seem to have grown a lot!
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 572

Joey FisherPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:49 am    Subject: joey Reply with quote

exactly...she is a big boob model...its a major part of her appeal and she has been on a weight loss fad for a while now with jess davies....its such a shame., thank god stacey and beth lily arent doing the same
lilmo89

Contributions: 45

Joey FisherPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:37 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

She's definitely getting smaller - she's not filling the cup here.. http://img268.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=495131964_DSC_0824_123_548lo.jpg

And in this one, the back of the bra riding up indicates that she's gone down a back size as well. I think she may well now be 30GG (30GG breasts being approximately the same size as 32G breasts)... http://img15.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=494821496_DSC_0792_123_600lo.jpg
Dice

Contributions: 123

Joey FisherPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:40 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

I dont really have an opinion on whether her size has changed or not, but I dont think you can use the bra as a point of reference in photo shoots as models are rarely given a pair that are the correct size/fitting.
lilmo89

Contributions: 45

Joey FisherPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:46 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Normaĺy I'd agree, but Joey in this case is wearing a bra with 3 rows of hooks on it. Bra manufacturers don't like putting more than 2 rows of hooks on a bra bc girls don't like more than 2, so it's quite rare to see a bra with 3 rows of hooks in a smaller cup size than GG cup..
Thebritt001

Joey FisherPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:36 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

I must agree I think it's obvious she's smaller. A shame I thought she was bound to blow all the other girls away...
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:02 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:55 pm    Subject: nice pics Reply with quote

she got curves in these pics...wonder how recent they are>?
2013arthus

Contributions: 180

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:14 am    Subject: Re: nice pics Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
she got curves in these pics...wonder how recent they are>?

........ Aaaaaand her boobs got shrunk! Wry Sad Thumb Down
Tungsten

Contributions: 237

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:47 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:25 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

great back shot! Shock
BritBabeFan

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:09 am    Subject: joey Reply with quote

wonder when these were taken, she went on a silly diet like jess davies for a while this year but she looks back to her curvy best now

OR, those pics were taken last year and only released now
donbalon

Contributions: 124

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:58 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: