Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
liyouwei

Contributions: 5

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:51 pm    Subject: i can't down all the pictures,can you show all pictures? th! Reply with quote

gokkunfan wrote:
Joey Fisher - H.S. - "joey garden"

114 JPG - 175MB - 2900x4300

Download: https://www.sendspace.com/file/78lrnk

Curvy, big tits... nice!

Last edited by liyouwei on Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
liyouwei

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:28 pm    Subject: joey fisher Reply with quote

i couldn't download the set named:"Joey Fisher - H.S. - "joey garden" from :http://luckyshare.net/1290996089

who can mail the set to me?

my email: lywjshm@sina.com

thank you very much! really.
liyouwei

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:30 pm    Subject: can you mail the joey fisher garden set to me Reply with quote

Dizzler wrote:
I'm loving everything we're getting from Joey right now! Another great set.
liyouwei

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:41 pm    Subject: i also ask for the password... Reply with quote

xc1469 wrote:
Thank you so much but what's the password for the album Untitled Author: Diamond1?
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:47 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Joey Fisher - SkintightGlamour - Stripe Jeans

142 JPG - 2900x4300 - 137MB

Download: http://k2s.cc/file/dbff66f481703/xf-skg-20140819joeyfisherp.rar
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:40 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Great to see Joey modelling for yet another company, the more the better!
liyouwei

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:00 am    Subject: '401 Unauthorized: Temp URL invalid' it says so, Reply with quote

gokkunfan wrote:
Joey Fisher - SkintightGlamour - Stripe Jeans

142 JPG - 2900x4300 - 137MB

Download: http://k2s.cc/file/dbff66f481703/xf-skg-20140819joeyfisherp.rar
gokkunfan

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:48 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

liyouwei, the links work fine. The last link worked fine, too. You are obviously very confused when it comes to using the world wide web.
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:03 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Links work fine, but the Luckyshare ones try to dload files with the extension .rar.exe and .zip.exe

Meesa don't like...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:16 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
Links work fine, but the Luckyshare ones try to dload files with the extension .rar.exe and .zip.exe

Meesa don't like...

Ech. Accordingly, I have deleted them and replaced the one which didn't have an alternative with a sendspace link.
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:59 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Going to Majorca to shoot her calendar next week.
Grendel

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:49 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Grendel wrote:

Meesa don't like...

Ech. Accordingly, I have deleted them and replaced the one which didn't have an alternative with a sendspace link.

Nope. They're still exes. Being the daredevil I am, I ran one of them: it tries installing A LOT of s**t (browser bars, search engines and the like) and you can choose "Decline" but in the end it installs a software called EZ Downloader... and no pics. Sad

The only one that has worked properly for me has been the file hosted at k2scc.com
gokkunfan

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:35 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:

Meesa don't like...

That's because you're clicking the wrong thing. You need to scroll down the page, click Slow Download. This is common practice at many many online hosts. Free downloaders almost never get instant download links. Almost every host requires the FREE users to (1) enter a captcha and (2) wait for a countdown, as well as (3) slower downloads. This is very very common. Luckyshare isn't the only site that offers these sort executables and software downloads.

You stayed at the top of the page and clicked Download. That was the mistake, and why you ended up getting offers for executables.

Oh, and you're welcome. Roll Eyes
Grendel

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:29 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Yes, I forgot to say thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you for the last two hours (and counting) spent removing spyware s**t from my computer. Censored

Thank you for choosing a piece of s**t hosting site where there are alternatives.

Thank you for your detailed instructions as to how to download from your chosen piece of s**t evil hosters after the fact.

Yeah, thank you.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Joey FisherPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:32 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
Grendel wrote:

Meesa don't like...

Nope. They're still exes. Being the daredevil I am, I ran one of them: it tries installing A LOT of s**t (browser bars, search engines and the like) and you can choose "Decline" but in the end it installs a software called EZ Downloader... and no pics. Sad

The only one that has worked properly for me has been the file hosted at k2scc.com

Sendspace did that? Weird, it's never done that to me. I chose it because (a) it's never done that to me, (b) it functions without cookies, (c) it functions, fullstop - the usual problem I have with file sharing sites is simply that they don't work at all, (d) you can upload without registering and (e) I didn't particularly want to host it myself.

I just tried to upload it to k2s but it wants you to register to upload, so I didn't. What would be your preferred site?

Anyway, try this: http://filehost.serveftp.net/things/jg.rar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: