Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Joey Fisher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
animal_mofo

Contributions: 36

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:58 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

The film "Parlor" looks to be launched in October:
http://parlormovie.com/about/

Joey Fisher & Beth Humphreys listed there, Gracie Finlan is also listed on the IMDB page.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2948712/

Be very cool to see Joey in action.
Mike82

Contributions: 18

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:32 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Joey might feel like humiliating those models after going up against Stacey and getting humiliated herself.
Thebritt001

Contributions: 76

Joey FisherPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:15 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Haha I'm sure joey will naturally make the other girls look small Smile
lilmo89

Contributions: 45

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:53 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Thebritt001 wrote:
Not sure there are any models out there at the moment that can compete with joeys size other than stacey poole to be honest. I think joey just makes the rest look flat chested! I wonder what size she is at the moment, she looks bigger than 32GG?

Joey is probably 32H at the moment. She sold the bra in the Hayley's Secret shoot recently because it was too small for her, that was a size 32G and in the photos it's clear that her boobs are a couple of sizes too big for that bra - the boobs are bulging out over the top of the cup, and the underwire is not against her chest, it's digging into her boobs.

I do think though that Stacey has at least a cup size on Joey just now if not two, so she could be 32HH or 32J. Not sure that Stacey really knows her size, she's been guilty of underestimating her size for a long time, but she's really massive now!
Thebritt001

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:28 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Yeah totally agree would imagine joey is a 32H but stacey is very big like you say at least a double H like a 34HH maybe, stacey has definitely grown a lot! Haha yeah on her model agency it says she's a F cup! Lol I think she just get re measured and put all out minds at rest Smile either way I hope stacey keeps getting bigger!
lilmo89

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:11 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Mike82 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
From ZOO's youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxcSP2aESyU

Joey seems to just get bigger and bigger. She looks so good it's crazy.

Joey humiliating the other girls in that vid. She makes the other girls look small. Not sure if anyone on this thread is into titfights or anything, but a gauntlet match were Joey dominates every single one of them. When Joey takes off her top to face her first opponent, the other girl takes note of Joey's sheer size advantage and shakes all over at the sight of Joey's massive flesh balloons.

It's very noticeable that none of the other girls go boob to boob with Joey!
lilmo89

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:15 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Thebritt001 wrote:
Yeah totally agree would imagine joey is a 32H but stacey is very big like you say at least a double H like a 34HH maybe, stacey has definitely grown a lot! Haha yeah on her model agency it says she's a F cup! Lol I think she just get re measured and put all out minds at rest Smile either way I hope stacey keeps getting bigger!

Zoo should do a spread measuring and weighing Joey and Stacey! Would be amazing justto find out how heavy those puppies are!
Mike82

Contributions: 18

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:08 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

[quote="lilmo89"]
Thebritt001 wrote:

Zoo should do a spread measuring and weighing Joey and Stacey! Would be amazing justto find out how heavy those puppies are!

Billie Faiers from The only Way is Essex, weighing her massive boobs. At that time she was a 30H I believe. She tips the scales easily, Stacey and Joey look even bigger, imagine the three of them weighing their massive boobs, and poor Billie is feeling kinda small. Her boobs aren't anywhere near as heavy as Joey and Stacey.

Joey and Stacey laugh at poor Billie. "Don't worry Billie, you're not that small." Joey teases. Both Joey and Stacey probally end up breaking Billie's scale.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl9XxrZLHx0
Thebritt001

Joey FisherPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:24 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

That would be so hot to see joey and stacey measuring each other up seeing who is actually bigger trying on each other's bra to see who comes out superior and see who will end up feeling small next to the other one! One thing is for sure they both made lucy pinder look small!
Thebritt001

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:36 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Looks like it's official stacey has passed joey 34GG http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Stacey_Poole Smile
animal_mofo

Contributions: 36

Joey FisherPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:23 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

http://www.hayleyssecrets.com/updates/previews/photos/joey-garden
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:42 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Joey Fisher - H.S. - "joey garden"

114 JPG - 175MB - 2900x4300

Download: https://www.sendspace.com/file/78lrnk

Curvy, big tits... nice!
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Joey FisherPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:01 pm    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Great stuff gokk!
Dizzler

Contributions: 39

Joey FisherPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:24 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

I'm loving everything we're getting from Joey right now! Another great set.
donbalon

Contributions: 124

Joey FisherPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:12 am    Subject: Joey Fisher Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:

Super pose - kneeling is always good, and the view of her backside is lovely.

Also, the way her bra is semi-collapsing tells its own story.

If bras could talk, Joey's would say: "I've been given mission impossible here. How on earth do you expect me to contain bazookas as big as these?"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: