Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Jodie Gasson is retiring...
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Jodie Gasson is retiring...Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:37 pm    Subject: Jodie Gasson is retiring... Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/Jodie_Gasson/status/507454453143060481

Shame really, she actually has a decent website with good content.
Tungsten

Contributions: 237

Jodie Gasson is retiring...Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:07 pm    Subject: Jodie Gasson is retiring... Reply with quote

She's keeping the website, it's just all other modelling she's stopping.
lolsmasher

Jodie Gasson is retiring...Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:01 pm    Subject: Jodie Gasson is retiring... Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
She's keeping the website, it's just all other modelling she's stopping.

Keeping it as in releasing new content exclusively there, or merely keeping whatever is already available?
Tungsten

Jodie Gasson is retiring...Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:23 pm    Subject: Jodie Gasson is retiring... Reply with quote

Still releasing new content on her site.
2013arthus

Contributions: 180

Jodie Gasson is retiring...Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:56 am    Subject: Jodie Gasson is retiring... Reply with quote

is it like keeping herself from outside shoot but for her site??
Tungsten

Jodie Gasson is retiring...Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:28 pm    Subject: Jodie Gasson is retiring... Reply with quote

And she's now pregnant, so so much for the uni course.
KaPow

Contributions: 2

Jodie Gasson is retiring...Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:27 pm    Subject: Jodie Gasson is retiring... Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:

Where did you read that? I can't find any mention about it
lolsmasher

Jodie Gasson is retiring...Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:21 pm    Subject: Jodie Gasson is retiring... Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:

Uh oh, naughty Jodie got a christmas present she didn't expect at all.

Seriously though, we're gonna need a source on this.
Tungsten

Jodie Gasson is retiring...Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:36 pm    Subject: Jodie Gasson is retiring... Reply with quote

Look at the account @GMissholly on Twitter.
JHG88

Contributions: 1

Jodie Gasson is retiring...Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:33 am    Subject: Jodie Gasson is retiring... Reply with quote

Firstly, I think it's very disrespectful to discuss my personal life on a public forum. It has absolutely nothing to do with my glamour modelling, discuss all you like about my pictures and videos etc.

Secondly, I find the comment 'a Christmas present she didn't expect at all' very offensive. What makes you assume my pregnancy was unplanned?! My pregnancy was very much planned thank you.

And thirdly, 'so much for the uni course' again another unnecessary comment. I have simply deferred my uni degree to the following year, as me and my partner wanted to start a family sooner rather than later.

I don't think you should be so presumptuous about people's situations, you'd be surprised how many models have husbands, children etc but that is there personal life, and should remain that way; private. I haven't publicly announced my pregnancy because I see no need to, it's no ones business but mine and my partners.
lolsmasher

Jodie Gasson is retiring...Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:18 pm    Subject: Jodie Gasson is retiring... Reply with quote

JHG88 wrote:
Firstly, I think it's very disrespectful to discuss my personal life on a public forum. It has absolutely nothing to do with my glamour modelling, discuss all you like about my pictures and videos etc.

Secondly, I find the comment 'a Christmas present she didn't expect at all' very offensive. What makes you assume my pregnancy was unplanned?! My pregnancy was very much planned thank you.

And thirdly, 'so much for the uni course' again another unnecessary comment. I have simply deferred my uni degree to the following year, as me and my partner wanted to start a family sooner rather than later.

I don't think you should be so presumptuous about people's situations, you'd be surprised how many models have husbands, children etc but that is there personal life, and should remain that way; private. I haven't publicly announced my pregnancy because I see no need to, it's no ones business but mine and my partners.

Hello Jodie! Never expected to see you here. You've now visited this place more times than Lucy herself as far as I'm aware. I actually find it a little amusing that you actually took the time to track down this site, make an account, and then post this little reply. Have you done the same elsewhere?

Now, you do realise that since you happen to be a "celebrity", famous person, or whatever term you prefer, people will be having discussions about you on various forums and elsewhere, whether you like it or not. Now, don't take this the wrong way, but if word of something discussion worthy gets out, like your pregnancy in this case, people will want to say a word or two about it. It's unavoidable, and I think you know that yourself.

Things that get posted on the internet should always be taken with a pinch of salt, I thought that was general knowledge. So there is really no reason to be offended, at least not from my perspective.

Also, if you say that your pregnancy was in fact planned, then all I have to say is congratulations! Hope being a mother is all you thought it would be.

I don't even know if you'll read this, but good luck with uni and the kid! I like your site, and wish more models would have one like yours.
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

Jodie Gasson is retiring...Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:54 pm    Subject: Jodie Gasson is retiring... Reply with quote

Jodie, you made a living getting your tits out for the lads on Page 3.Magazine work and your own website followed.You have done everything to promote yourself and ensure that you are in the public eye.

Therefore you do come across rather "chippy" at objecting to remarks which were merely off hand and not rude or insulting.You had a career where you wanted people to be intetested in you-and now you don't.

Double standards babe.
kjwx109

Contributions: 15

Jodie Gasson is retiring...Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:36 am    Subject: Jodie Gasson is retiring... Reply with quote

All I'd say is that glamour models are professional people who do a job that they are paid for. When they walk out of the studio, we should not expect them to behave as they do in front of the camera.

They are normal people. They are entitled to the same amount of privacy as the rest of us.

These are my own opinions of course.
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

Jodie Gasson is retiring...Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:30 am    Subject: Jodie Gasson is retiring... Reply with quote

kjwx109 wrote:
All I'd say is that glamour models are professional people who do a job that they are paid for. When they walk out of the studio, we should not expect them to behave as they do in front of the camera.

They are normal people. They are entitled to the same amount of privacy as the rest of us.

These are my own opinions of course.

No one has said they should behave in any particular way.

Its just if you are going to spend your entire Career promoting yourself to be in the public eye -whatever the job - then you need to expect the odd bit of interest in your private life.And as Jodie has discussed numerous aspects of this openly on Twitter,it all comes across as rather strange why she s on her high horse about this.
lolsmasher

Jodie Gasson is retiring...Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:31 pm    Subject: Jodie Gasson is retiring... Reply with quote

TheFodderLover wrote:
Its just if you are going to spend your entire Career promoting yourself to be in the public eye -whatever the job - then you need to expect the odd bit of interest in your private life.And as Jodie has discussed numerous aspects of this openly on Twitter,it all comes across as rather strange why she s on her high horse about this.

I don't find it strange at all. I'm not going to say exactly why, but being pregnant is probably at least part of it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: