Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

jess davies
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitetiger

Contributions: 24

jess daviesPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:29 pm    Subject: jess davies Reply with quote

whitetiger

jess daviesPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:38 am    Subject: jess davies Reply with quote

patriot

Contributions: 739

jess daviesPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:00 am    Subject: jess davies Reply with quote

Sorry you missed them

Last edited by patriot on Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
whitetiger

jess daviesPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:22 pm    Subject: jess davies Reply with quote

These pics are from her payed website
whitetiger

jess daviesPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:23 am    Subject: jess davies Reply with quote

patriot

jess daviesPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:17 am    Subject: jess davies Reply with quote

whitetiger wrote:

Yeh i know but seeing as they're not watermarked i though i'd share them for a while.

I've taken them down now so as not to get the site in trouble with no one around to moderate
whitetiger

jess daviesPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:57 am    Subject: jess davies Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
whitetiger wrote:

Yeh i know but seeing as they're not watermarked i though i'd share them for a while.

I've taken them down now so as not to get the site in trouble with no one around to moderate

ok mate that was all i was worried about as well
patriot

jess daviesPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:13 am    Subject: jess davies Reply with quote

RemovedByRequest

Contributions: 25

jess daviesPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:51 pm    Subject: jess davies Reply with quote

my total jessica davies folder is 7.20gigs, how would I go about uploading it?
patriot

jess daviesPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:40 pm    Subject: jess davies Reply with quote

slowly lol

or you could use rapidshare or a similar file hosting site
but if it has official paid website content it wouldn't be a good idea to host it here or even links to it
RemovedByRequest

Contributions: 25

jess daviesPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:45 am    Subject: jess davies Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
slowly lol

or you could use rapidshare or a similar file hosting site
but if it has official paid website content it wouldn't be a good idea to host it here or even links to it

some of it is, but I wasn't planning on adding those
Holte139

Contributions: 17

jess daviesPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:52 pm    Subject: jess davies Reply with quote

This woman is my new favourite model (well, second, only to my fellow Brummie Lucy Harrold). Although the fact that she is younger than me is kind of depressing. I'll be 23 next week so the age gap will double overnight! Big Laugh

Is it possible to join Jess' site with a debit card rather than a credit card? Have only got a debit card right now, don't fancy all the interest/APR nonsense right now, repaying my student loan is enough!

I'm guessing not as the prices are listed in dollars. The last time I tried to order something in another currency my bank cancelled it. If I can't at least most of her vids are available on the web, apart from the 2 I'm interested in from what I've seen. Typical! Thumb Down

EDIT: This is to make up for not posting anything originally...

KaPow

Contributions: 2

jess daviesPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:05 am    Subject: jess davies Reply with quote

Her name on Instagram has changed to "Jessica Lauren". Did she get married or something? I hope that doesn't mean no more modeling
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 572

jess daviesPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:50 am    Subject: jess davies Reply with quote

like joey fisher she has lost a huge amount of weight....her boobs have vanished...barely a c cup....very sad.....joey's are sagging a lot now and also have lost a few cup sizes....only stacey poole seems to diet and keep her breast size
Holte139

Contributions: 17

jess daviesPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:40 pm    Subject: jess davies Reply with quote

Some of the comments she gets on Instagram are horrid. I don't understand it myself, I'm a member of her website now and I've spoken to her a little via her forum and she seems lovely!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: