Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Jerri Jarmeh Shoot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patriot

Contributions: 739

Jerri Jarmeh ShootPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:02 pm    Subject: Jerri Jarmeh Shoot Reply with quote

Their own Thread as requested

Poggy

Contributions: 579

Jerri Jarmeh ShootPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:02 am    Subject: Jerri Jarmeh Shoot Reply with quote

Sorry but I find these make Lucy look very plastic and unnatural. Way to over photoshopped. No one has skin and bone structure this smooth and unwrinkled. Isn't it about time they just give over doing this much photo doctoring and just showed Lucy in her natural beauty?
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Jerri Jarmeh ShootPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:32 pm    Subject: Jerri Jarmeh Shoot Reply with quote

I agree with you to a large extent but I like these pictures and think that if the calendar had been full of these, I would have wanted to buy it.

They help support the claim that Lucy's longevity in modelling is down at least as much to her beautiful face as it is to her boobs.
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Jerri Jarmeh ShootPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:56 pm    Subject: Jerri Jarmeh Shoot Reply with quote

I love the pics with the blue background!
patriot

Contributions: 739

Jerri Jarmeh ShootPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:42 am    Subject: Jerri Jarmeh Shoot Reply with quote

A couple of higher res. pics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: