Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Ive bought an Ariel Atom!
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Ive bought an Ariel Atom!Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:41 pm    Subject: Ive bought an Ariel Atom! Reply with quote

Hi guys/gals- Ive been saving up for this car for 3 years and ive finally got enough money for 1, just thought id see what you guys think of an Ariel Atom- 0-60mph in 2.7 seconds, 300BHP!

Last edited by RockyMoney on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Ive bought an Ariel Atom!Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:06 pm    Subject: Ive bought an Ariel Atom! Reply with quote

Very nice... but as a performance vehicle with no weather protection, it has two too many wheels Wink
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Ive bought an Ariel Atom!Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:51 pm    Subject: - Reply with quote

No your wasting your money. Those cars are only good on private corded which means you have to be rich which also means you'll never buy a terrible car like that. Of you really want a box car. I forget what it's called but is faster than the bugatti veyron around top gears track and they made it in a challenge against the stig.
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Ive bought an Ariel Atom!Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:55 pm    Subject: Ive bought an Ariel Atom! Reply with quote

that was in TOP GEAR
Jeremy Clarkson drove it
Random_dude365

Ive bought an Ariel Atom!Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:40 pm    Subject: Ive bought an Ariel Atom! Reply with quote

manstyle12 wrote:
that was in TOP GEAR
Jeremy Clarkson drove it

Jeremy clarkesons a ledge
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Ive bought an Ariel Atom!Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:42 pm    Subject: Ive bought an Ariel Atom! Reply with quote

Hey Rocky...i can't see anything..not the car..nothing else..all i can see is that u got enough money saved up to make a small but decent film with Lucy..so if u decide to put ur money to better use than cruise around in the coolest car ever Thumb Up! and fighting off women trying to rip each others head off just for a ride:...i'm u'r man...cause i'd love to write n direct a film with Lucy playing the lead Hehe
Random_dude365

Ive bought an Ariel Atom!Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:54 pm    Subject: Ive bought an Ariel Atom! Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
Hey Rocky...i can't see anything..not the car..nothing else..all i can see is that u got enough money saved up to make a small but decent film with Lucy..so if u decide to put ur money to better use than cruise around in the coolest car ever Thumb Up! and fighting off women trying to rip each others head off just for a ride:...i'm u'r man...cause i'd love to write n direct a film with Lucy playing the lead Hehe

those cars sent that expensive. They are a couple of grand but to have Lucy in your film would be monsterously expensive. It would be cool. If you need An actor for the naughty scene well I'm your man.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Ive bought an Ariel Atom!Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:08 pm    Subject: Ive bought an Ariel Atom! Reply with quote

sure Random...but everything comes at a price..so if ur willing to finance half the project..and Rocky giving up his dream car ..i guess i could think about selling my diamond rings to help ease things Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Ive bought an Ariel Atom!Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:27 pm    Subject: Ive bought an Ariel Atom! Reply with quote

Random_dude365 wrote:
Those cars are only good on private corded

Confused

Random_dude365 wrote:
those cars sent that expensive. They are a couple of grand

More like 30 grand I think. Not "that expensive" for a car with that amount of performance, but as always with cars, much less bang for the buck than a bike.

So, indeed, if I had 30 grand going spare, while I might put a couple of grand into a nice (but second hand) bike, I'd be more than happy to put the rest into sexybeast's project. Or even stick with my current rather rubbish bike and invest the whole lot. Seeing Lucy in a film would be worth every penny Big Smile
Random_dude365

Ive bought an Ariel Atom!Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:04 pm    Subject: Ive bought an Ariel Atom! Reply with quote

What the hell. 30 grand. Buy another kit car if you really want one
Random_dude365

Ive bought an Ariel Atom!Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:19 pm    Subject: Ive bought an Ariel Atom! Reply with quote

Save up for this car. It's called the SSC Ultimate Aero TT. It has just been recorded to have beaten the bugatti veyron in speed.

Also @ pigeon did you edit my posts as a sick joke as I made no sense in all my posts. I read over them before so I'm on to you pigeon don't make me call the Grammer police

RockyMoney

Ive bought an Ariel Atom!Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:13 am    Subject: Ive bought an Ariel Atom! Reply with quote

Well the Ariel ive been looking at costs 42,000, its got all the upgrades etc. & its a 2010 reg as for the movie idea with Lucy- we shall see
RockyMoney

Ive bought an Ariel Atom!Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:15 am    Subject: Ive bought an Ariel Atom! Reply with quote

Random_dude365 wrote:
sexybeast wrote:

those cars sent that expensive. They are a couple of grand but to have Lucy in your film would be nonsterously expensive. It would be cool. If you need An actor for the naughty scene well I'm your man.

I'm pretty sure i want the car but if i could arrange a movie etc with Lucy i would consider
Pigeon
Site Admin

Ive bought an Ariel Atom!Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:30 am    Subject: Ive bought an Ariel Atom! Reply with quote

Random_dude365 wrote:
Also @ pigeon did you edit my posts as a sick joke as I made no sense in all my posts.

Nope.

That sort of thing does happen on another forum I'm admin on - we even created a special section where ordinary users could edit each others' posts - but it doesn't happen here Smile
RockyMoney

Ive bought an Ariel Atom!Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:48 am    Subject: Ive bought an Ariel Atom! Reply with quote

Is it possible you think to do that if there was enough money?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: