Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this pic ?
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
koningx

Contributions: 13

Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this pic ?Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:57 pm    Subject: Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this pic ? Reply with quote

Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this ? Does anybody has it

it from her Nuts October 2009 shoot

I know i am 100% sure i had seen an Uncropped version of this pic

with Lucy's full head( with Eyes and Hairs in it) somewhere over some

other forum or place on internet. But accidently forgot to bookmark that link.

lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this pic ?Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:50 am    Subject: Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this pic ? Reply with quote

I think this is the first photo in which Lucy actually does something with her nipple(s). Feel free to prove me wrong Hehe

If there is an actual uncropped version floating around on the web, Pigeon may be the only who'd able to locate it for you.
koningx

Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this pic ?Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:51 pm    Subject: Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this pic ? Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
I think this is the first photo in which Lucy actually does something with her nipple(s). Feel free to prove me wrong Hehe

If there is an actual uncropped version floating around on the web, Pigeon may be the only who'd able to locate it for you.

Actually almost all the pics of this set from Oct 2009 shoot are posted on this forum having Lucy's head and eyes. and it was a good shoot. and this was the only pic from this set which was kind of a bit lil naughty one Wink

yet which was kind of cropped version

and i know i had seen it with my own an uncropped version somewhere over some other forum or link over internet. and it's not over this forum so far.

i thought to find this uncropped version merely for interest to complete the set.

i used Reverse image search Google images and tineyes. browsed several forums. searched for terms like with Her name+Oct 2009+Nuts+09-2009 likewise

then i located it somewhere. i forgot to bookmark in silly manner thinking
i shall remember and i shall download it later. BUT strangely I forgot in a few days.

Then i tried to re-locate But then can't.

Then i thought may be i should ask other Fellow members over this forum

and may be Pigeon too.
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this pic ?Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:41 am    Subject: Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this pic ? Reply with quote

Just scanned through my Lucy collection and found nothing, sorry koningx

Time to summon Pigeon Feeding Pigeons
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this pic ?Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:14 am    Subject: Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this pic ? Reply with quote

Sorry, there definitely isn't an uncropped version. It has annoyed me ever since this pic was first published, and I even went to the length of asking Nuts if an uncropped version existed, but they said no.

Whatever you're remembering, you must be getting mixed up with some other pic... I did once try restoring Lucy's face from other pics from the same shoot, but the result was rubbish, and I never posted it.
BaBaBooey

Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this pic ?Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:22 am    Subject: Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this pic ? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Sorry, there definitely isn't an uncropped version. It has annoyed me ever since this pic was first published, and I even went to the length of asking Nuts if an uncropped version existed, but they said no.

Whatever you're remembering, you must be getting mixed up with some other pic... I did once try restoring Lucy's face from other pics from the same shoot, but the result was rubbish, and I never posted it.

Check it out Pigeon, I gave the Lucy head swap a go Hehe .. the trickiest part was the hair.

**updated**
http://imgbox.com/gW1XoRiR

Last edited by BaBaBooey on Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this pic ?Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:16 am    Subject: Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this pic ? Reply with quote

That's really neat! It would probably fool most people into thinking it's real. Great job!
minty1

Contributions: 25

Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this pic ?Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:12 pm    Subject: Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this pic ? Reply with quote

How would anyone go about buying all the unseen nuts photos. I take it Lucy will own most of them but would she be willing to release them and at what cost?

Plus all the videos that will never have been seen before also.
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this pic ?Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:11 pm    Subject: Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this pic ? Reply with quote

dont think lucy herself would own them, itll be publisher etc head company, why things are copyrighted
minty1

Contributions: 25

Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this pic ?Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:35 am    Subject: Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this pic ? Reply with quote

I'm sure she does. Pretty sure it was mentioned before somewhere. It explains the lack of out takes that nuts used to offer post magazine shoot.
Videos not being topless etc. Bet there are 100s of thousands of extra content never before seen.
koningx

Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this pic ?Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:25 pm    Subject: Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this pic ? Reply with quote

Nope pigeon buddy ! i don't wanna argue

BUT

i did not get mixed up with some other pics of hers

i saw this one pic as Cropped , so thought there should be an uncropped one ,

so did Exclusive search over Google, Bing, Reverse search engine , Image fap and Forums for 2 days like , and finally found it somewhere

which i can't remember

i saw it like 100% somewhere with my own eyes ,

BUT then i thought that idk why i will download it later.

The link was easy sounding so i didn't bookmarked it, silly me thinking i will remember it.

perhap as far as i remember it was over some forum in early pages of it

like over page 3 or page 5. so i thought when i will be downloading from all forums, i will automatically download it too.

Also i was suspecting that whether it was on vipergirls.to 50% sure.

But it has some pictures uploaded on imagevenue missing now.

and i saw that link 15 days ago like.

Pigeon wrote:

koningx

Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this pic ?Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:27 pm    Subject: Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this pic ? Reply with quote

you are a genius at that . However that pic is still in bit low resolution

I have that pic in a slight bigger resolution can you edit it mate.

I will PM you it and then you post it here for all

i think it will be worth it.

BaBaBooey wrote:

Check it out Pigeon, I gave the Lucy head swap a go Hehe .. the trickiest part was the hair.

BaBaBooey

Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this pic ?Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:38 am    Subject: Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this pic ? Reply with quote

I updated the picture to clean it up a bit if anyone is interested Thumb Up!

(I also updated it in the original post)

koningx wrote:
you are a genius at that . However that pic is still in bit low resolution

I have that pic in a slight bigger resolution can you edit it mate.

I will PM you it and then you post it here for all

i think it will be worth it.

The pic you sent seems to be a scaled up version of the original cropped photo.

I just scaled up the edited photo and it looks the same like the one you sent Smile

here it is scaled:
koningx

Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this pic ?Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:25 am    Subject: Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this pic ? Reply with quote

yeah ! as good as it could be original gr8 job

i think it's the 2nd best pose of her from that October 2009 shoot

plus its bit of kinky , naughty and sexy.
BaBaBooey

Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this pic ?Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:15 pm    Subject: Is there an Uncropped Pic of Lucy of this pic ? Reply with quote

All this talk about cropped pix reminded me of this one

does anyone have a cleaner version or something from an outtake? if not i'll try and make it work Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: