Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Is Nuts Magazine Changing?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Is Nuts Magazine Changing?Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:06 am    Subject: Is Nuts Magazine Changing? Reply with quote

As most of us are aware last January Nuts unveiled their 'new look' to us all. Ive noticed on their website that their starting to get few more Nuts girls who to be honest im surprised have been hired!
It wasnt long ago Nuts had this natural models list but now its kinda changed, i personaly dont like it. Take Danica for example, ive got nothing against her but her face looks like shes going to stab someone and her boobs look like balloons... literally!Views anyone?
hgam

Contributions: 13

Is Nuts Magazine Changing?Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:52 am    Subject: Is Nuts Magazine Changing? Reply with quote

I don't know about the magazine, but I just looked at the thread for Danica and I think your opinion is valid. Her face does have a bit of a Sarah Jessica Parker effect.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Is Nuts Magazine Changing?Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:44 am    Subject: Is Nuts Magazine Changing? Reply with quote

It's not the mag who is changing, it's you! You realize now the real level of Nuts. Lucy is (or was) a rare chance for it. Hehe
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Is Nuts Magazine Changing?Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:03 pm    Subject: Is Nuts Magazine Changing? Reply with quote

The way I'm trying to look at it. Is that they are just trying to budget a bit. Not they are going to get rid of all the top models like the Daily Star did.

As for Danica. I'm certainly not a fan of her fakeness and look. But maybe some are, I don't know.
RockyMoney

Is Nuts Magazine Changing?Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:53 pm    Subject: Is Nuts Magazine Changing? Reply with quote

Thanks for your input everyone, Snowflakes answer got me thinking... Perhaps you are right, Nut's atmosphere as it where has changed a bit i think. Its a little difficult to put into words but i thought id just start this topic just to see what everyone else thought of the current situation of Nuts. Im still waiting for Pigeon to share his thoughts on this subject as i think he will have something to say perhaps?

What does everyone think of the newcomers? Holy Peers i guess isnt a fresh newcomer anymore and i think she deserves her place in the models list but what about the really new girls?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Is Nuts Magazine Changing?Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:14 pm    Subject: Is Nuts Magazine Changing? Reply with quote

(Moved to "off topic" because it's not really about Lucy...)

I think snowflake and Poggy have pretty well summed it up... Nuts is great simply because it's pretty well the only thing that's been giving us any Lucy material, and it's certainly been giving us a lot of that Thumb Up! but it's hardly a bastion of culture and refinement Hehe And I certainly don't think they're after doing a Star on us, they would be absolutely insane to do that. The Star may have got away with it because they sell on all the other "content" and make a point of undercutting the other tabloids on price, but Nuts wouldn't, it's the top models that people buy it for - and both the content and the comments on their facebook page show pretty well that people aren't that bothered about any of their other stuff.

Their "new models" thing is just a thing that they do periodically, I don't see them doing it again as being a herald of a change in content.

Must say I too am puzzled about why they've suddenly gone head over heels plugging Danica - like others in this thread I'm not keen on her bad fake boobs or her peculiar face - and she isn't "new" either, as paulb11 commented in the thread about her, just new to Nuts. Very strange choice.

As for their "revamp" last year I must say I still can't see the difference Hehe

One thing they are doing that's new is... moving to a new floor in their building Eek! But I don't really think that means anything Hehe
RockyMoney

Is Nuts Magazine Changing?Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:51 pm    Subject: Is Nuts Magazine Changing? Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
pogo

Contributions: 361

Is Nuts Magazine Changing?Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:33 pm    Subject: Is Nuts Magazine Changing? Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
pogo

Contributions: 361

Is Nuts Magazine Changing?Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:36 pm    Subject: Is Nuts Magazine Changing? Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT

Jump to: