Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Is miss lucy pinder doing us injustice ?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Is miss lucy pinder doing us injustice ?Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:08 am    Subject: Is miss lucy pinder doing us injustice ? Reply with quote

Really? This is a basic way to see the life. Wry Strange, I didn't think she would think like this. Pigeon, you seem to be someone open, intelligent, full of knowledges, so, seriously, for me, can you forget your love and your addiction one minute: do you think more deeply that the bad and the good is really well studied in this story? Can't you feel really no problem: she thought she could restart studies and finally she succombed at easy money. (-100,000 is an huge and strange fault!). She didn't want show her breast and next she had to do it... How many battles did (and will) her self-esteem loose against this machine? This isn't a fun price for a fun life! It's impossible all this doesn't let any marks in her...
Next, your reflexion touches me cos I slog my guts every days and every years to pay me the proundness of building a dream life (and that works!). Fun life is a relative notion, i think you can know that. So, maybe you say that cos in England, landscape, sky, politico-socio-economic environment are so grey that everything you can do gives s**t!... Sad

PS: It's a chance to have such intelligent and instructive dialogues in this universe, thanks a lot Pigeon! Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Is miss lucy pinder doing us injustice ?Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:53 am    Subject: Is miss lucy pinder doing us injustice ? Reply with quote

I'm wondering if we're slightly misunderstanding each other here, but... The jaded view of life is mine, not Lucy's; I look at the way people earning comparable amounts to Lucy spend their working hours and they all seem to be doing jobs which I would rather poke my eyes out than do - banking, management, stockbroking, all that sort of thing. Yuck Very few people indeed manage to earn six figure sums doing something actually enjoyable, and even fewer manage to do it doing something which is not only enjoyable but gives you as much free time to do your own thing as Lucy has - and being able to do your own thing, not spend all your time slaving to the whims of others, is what it's all about Smile Though I'm not sure Lucy fully appreciates quite how fortunate she is as she's never done a conventional job for more than a few months, so she has no experience of how soul-destroying it can be...

It helps to have some decent money in the bank when you go to college - I don't know how it works in France but in England most students have to take out a student loan to finance their studies and when they finish the course they are thousands of pounds in debt. Lucy of course didn't know that her popularity was going to take off so well; she just thought that she'd get to do a few shoots on a casual sort of basis and put a bit of money away. But soon it became clear that she had the potential to make a career out of it - but only if she struck while the iron was hot; to wait three years as a student would completely miss the opportunity, and it is always possible to restart studies at any time in your life. (And indeed Lucy has done - she's doing an Open University course in English and studying acting too.) She's said on numerous occasions that she doesn't regret the choice.

Lucy didn't have to go fully topless, it was her own choice - early on the editors of Loaded thought the market would force her to go fully topless by 2005, but of course this didn't happen and she waited until 2007 to do it. Not going fully topless was something Lucy did initially because she wasn't expecting to make a career of it; when she did make a career of it, it had become a distinctive feature and acted to increase her success. But it also became an increasing nuisance as time went on to make sure nobody sneaked a pic of her nipples on a mobile phone, or otherwise caught an unauthorised photo of them. When she felt the time was right she made the change - though I will admit that had mobile phone cameras not been invented she might have waited a while longer to do it Smile

Lucy's self-esteem... well that is something I worry about; she is charmingly modest in her public utterances but she isn't just doing that to be polite, she really does think like that. She's said she doesn't mind if people see her as just a pair of boobs because she ascribes her success to luck rather than talent - er, Lucy, you don't stay at the top of such a competitive game as modelling for seven years by either luck or beauty unless you've got shed loads of personal talent as well... Wry And I think you are probably right that in that regard at least, modelling could have some negative effect on her self-esteem Wry I really would like to see Lucy ascribe more of her success to herself and less to her luck and boobs.
fan101

Contributions: 390

Is miss lucy pinder doing us injustice ?Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:44 pm    Subject: Is miss lucy pinder doing us injustice ? Reply with quote

im srry i havent comented on this area ever so whats this whole conversation about????
patriot

Contributions: 739

Is miss lucy pinder doing us injustice ?Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:53 pm    Subject: Is miss lucy pinder doing us injustice ? Reply with quote

I've not commented but i have been following and i still have no idea what its about and and even less a clue of the point of it Wry
redhawk

Contributions: 276

Is miss lucy pinder doing us injustice ?Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:11 am    Subject: Is miss lucy pinder doing us injustice ? Reply with quote

i think tis a right time to stop it here.we have a new shoot.cheer up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: