Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

is Lucy quiting?
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2013arthus

Contributions: 177

is Lucy quiting?Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:39 am    Subject: is Lucy quiting? Reply with quote

Guys i know it seems strange that um saying this. but Look at Lucy, she just left us. less topless and stuff with Nuts gone. what's she trying to do? is she really think to quit? um just shocked that she's doing recently. no interesting posts on Instagram or twitter or google+. look at Emma, vixen, sammy, they post much better stuffs. i miss her! miss her so much!! Sad Weep
Melcin114

Contributions: 45

is Lucy quiting?Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:00 am    Subject: Re: is Lucy quiting? Reply with quote

2013arthus wrote:
Guys i know it seems strange that um saying this. but Look at Lucy, she just left us. less topless and stuff with Nuts gone. what's she trying to do? is she really think to quit? um just shocked that she's doing recently. no interesting posts on Instagram or twitter or google+. look at Emma, vixen, sammy, they post much better stuffs. i miss her! miss her so much!! Sad Weep

Lucy herself didn't say anything but yes, it really seems that she retired from modeling. Nuts magazine is no more and that last website was a flop. I was one of the subscribers and trust me, it is as bad as people say it is.

Its been several months now since the LP admin put up a notice telling subscribers to cancel because the website is evolving but its looks like nothing is being done. Like the admin(s) and Lucy abandoned it.
2013arthus

is Lucy quiting?Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:34 am    Subject: is Lucy quiting? Reply with quote

its like the worst nightmare! i couldn't believe she'd do that Sad
patriot

Contributions: 739

is Lucy quiting?Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:25 pm    Subject: is Lucy quiting? Reply with quote

It certainly does look that way, and if she is done it's an absolutely infuriating way for her to leave modelling!!

No goodbye or thank you to the fans (not that we're owed anything but it would be nice) but worse, Lucy would have done herself a massive injustice if this is how she leaves it.

I've been saying for the last few years that we'll soon have to say goodbye to Lucy as a glamour model, my only hope was that she didn't do exactly what it seems she is doing and that she left on the high note she started with.
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

is Lucy quiting?Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:19 pm    Subject: is Lucy quiting? Reply with quote

You would have thought from a mere financial point of view that an official "retirement shoot" would have boosted the Pinder Coffers for the last time.

She is trying to distance herself from glamour modelling - and never will. Only this week she is the Daily Sport December Calendar Girl.....and there are thousands of images of her on the internet.

Just like no official retirement shoot, nothing makes sense and what a pathetic way to bow out :-(
hotshot

Contributions: 49

is Lucy quiting?Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:34 pm    Subject: is Lucy quiting? Reply with quote

so,what she trying to?
acting is not making her big star tho.
yes, i recognize she is retiring glamour modeling and enjoying herself
they would be only one thing as her mother
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

is Lucy quiting?Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:36 pm    Subject: is Lucy quiting? Reply with quote

Her career has went on what 10 years? That's a lot better than the average career of a model before their time is up.

That's just how it works guys. No one can do something forever before they are replaced by young blood.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

is Lucy quiting?Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:53 pm    Subject: is Lucy quiting? Reply with quote

Knowing from how Lucy behaves and says, I would say that she hasn't quite made up her mind and is taking a career break, but I could just be in denial!

I'm inclined to write her off though (on the glamour front) if we get past this Christmas and Valentine's day without seeing anything new as those are the times of year when in the past she has shown the most interest in doing shoots (apart from the annual calendar).
2013arthus

is Lucy quiting?Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:49 am    Subject: is Lucy quiting? Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:
Her career has went on what 10 years? That's a lot better than the average career of a model before their time is up.

That's just how it works guys. No one can do something forever before they are replaced by young blood.

i just can't agree with you, mate. how come you leave a career like this with having so many fans and appriciations???
patriot

is Lucy quiting?Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:18 am    Subject: is Lucy quiting? Reply with quote

2013arthus wrote:
eazy_g wrote:

i just can't agree with you, mate. how come you leave a career like this with having so many fans and appriciations???

There could be lot of reasons for it and I'm sure most fans would rather see her bow out in style rather than wait until age or other factors force her out.
At this point she still has a little time on her side, Kelly Brook and Jodie Marsh are proof of that.

At the moment after ten years at the top of the industry this is my problem,
TheFodderLover wrote:
what a pathetic way to bow out :-(

But lets not pretend any of us really have any clue what's actually happening
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

is Lucy quiting?Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:04 pm    Subject: is Lucy quiting? Reply with quote

I think Lucy has had her time in the glamour industry and is now just trying to find her feet and work out what she is good at.

Whatever she decides to do I hope she is a success at it,I don't feel that her future is with acting and I think she should stick with what she knows and advise the younger glamour girls about the ups and the downs of the industry.Or maybe just go back to uni and get a degree that will help her in later life.

There is so much more to life than are in the pages of the magazines and I hope she has the brains to know that.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

is Lucy quiting?Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:36 pm    Subject: is Lucy quiting? Reply with quote

I am most in agreement with 2013arthus and Patriot. If Lucy has quit it seems a very inappropriate time to quit and seems more connected to the demise of Nuts magazine than to any other factor.
She has said in the past that she wants to keep going as a model (whether glamour or otherwise) until her mid 30s. Let's face it, she has been at the top of her game and looked pretty much better than ever during the last 2 years, why quit when you are still experiencing such high popularity?

It's looking increasingly accurate it would have been more fitting for Lucy to say that she would retire when Nuts magazine finished rather than to say she would retire at the same age when Kelly Brook does. Considering that Kelly is over 4 years older and is still doing shoots more often than Lucy, it's not looking good that Lucy appears to have such a lack of momentum with both acting and modelling. I'm concerned that she may have priced herself out of the market or burnt too many bridges.
2013arthus

is Lucy quiting?Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:28 pm    Subject: is Lucy quiting? Reply with quote

Pinderlust wrote:
I am most in agreement with 2013arthus and Patriot. If Lucy has quit it seems a very inappropriate time to quit and seems more connected to the demise of Nuts magazine than to any other factor.
She has said in the past that she wants to keep going as a model (whether glamour or otherwise) until her mid 30s. Let's face it, she has been at the top of her game and looked pretty much better than ever during the last 2 years, why quit when you are still experiencing such high popularity?

It's looking increasingly accurate it would have been more fitting for Lucy to say that she would retire when Nuts magazine finished rather than to say she would retire at the same age when Kelly Brook does. Considering that Kelly is over 4 years older and is still doing shoots more often than Lucy, it's not looking good that Lucy appears to have such a lack of momentum with both acting and modelling. I'm concerned that she may have priced herself out of the market or burnt too many bridges.

you are absolutely right. that's what i'm trying to say all this time. while miss Brook is still on the game, then what's that big reason? and if you guys wanna say, she's looking forward to have acting career then i'll say why not give full concentration on that?? all i want is to see her more like before. Smile

and dear Admin, please do change the two photos of Lucy in the forum page.[/b]
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

is Lucy quiting?Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:58 pm    Subject: is Lucy quiting? Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
2013arthus wrote:
eazy_g wrote:

There could be lot of reasons for it and I'm sure most fans would rather see her bow out in style rather than wait until age or other factors force her out.
At this point she still has a little time on her side, Kelly Brook and Jodie Marsh are proof of that.

At the moment after ten years at the top of the industry this is my problem,
TheFodderLover wrote:
what a pathetic way to bow out :-(

But lets not pretend any of us really have any clue what's actually happening

And that is Lucy's problem right there. She's not Kelly Brook in the sense she don't go out and try to get more stuff going on. It's her career, her life, I don't care what she does as long as she's happy.
patriot

is Lucy quiting?Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:09 am    Subject: is Lucy quiting? Reply with quote

xxLynnexx wrote:
Lucy has had her time in the glamour industry

Hey Lynne, good to see you still around.

Is that an informed statement or best guess like the rest of us? Tongue
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: