Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

is Lucy quiting?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melcin114

Contributions: 45

is Lucy quiting?Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:52 am    Subject: is Lucy quiting? Reply with quote

Kinda out of topic but Lucy created a profile on a social network called tsu a few days ago.

https://www.tsu.co/LucyPinderOfficial

Is she really serious?!
She wouldn't even communicate with people on the official facebook, forum and paying members of the website.
What make us think that this one will be different?
hotshot

Contributions: 49

is Lucy quiting?Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:13 pm    Subject: is Lucy quiting? Reply with quote

I remark her waist
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

is Lucy quiting?Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:15 pm    Subject: is Lucy quiting? Reply with quote

Melcin114 wrote:
Kinda out of topic but Lucy created a profile on a social network called tsu a few days ago.

Is she really serious?!
She wouldn't even communicate with people on the official facebook, forum and paying members of the website.

Since it doesn't even work...

I suspect it exists only to prevent fakes.
Poggy

Contributions: 579

is Lucy quiting?Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:48 am    Subject: is Lucy quiting? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Melcin114 wrote:

Is she really serious?!

Since it doesn't even work...

I suspect it exists only to prevent fakes.

It works. Just looks fake to me Shrug
Saintness

Contributions: 56

is Lucy quiting?Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:01 am    Subject: is Lucy quiting? Reply with quote

I haven't been following Lucy as much these last few years, just sporadically, but it seemed like it was headed towards this; a slowing down of the content, communication and photoshoots to basically an unannounced retirement. Like others have said, I wish it didn't happen like it has, but Lucy's reasons (or lack thereof) for behaving as she does are her own. I mean we have to remember, she didn't really choose the modeling career, it kind of chose her. We should appreciate the fact that it lasted as long as it did. I know I do.
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

is Lucy quiting?Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:37 am    Subject: is Lucy quiting? Reply with quote

I hope its just time off after years of modeling but who knows maybe she can be in a guest photoshoot on Stacey's or another girls site.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

is Lucy quiting?Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:33 pm    Subject: is Lucy quiting? Reply with quote

So much for the "evolving" and "changing" lucypinder.info!

It's still the frigging same as it was in May / June Thumb Down

What a time-waster! I hope Lucy is not bankrupting herself with the hosting / leasing fees (whatever they are called) for the site.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

is Lucy quiting?Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:36 pm    Subject: is Lucy quiting? Reply with quote

Her website is managed by UK Centerfolds i.e. Damien Morley.
She is still a model and creative director of Girl Management i.e. Damien Morley.
Every other websites of GM models are working, and DM is still working with them too.
Plus, strangely, Adam Sutherland turn the contact adress from @girlmanagementuk.com into @matrixstudios.co.uk specialy for Lucy...Confused

So, Lucy stopped glamour modeling activity, it's obvious. Why the end of Nuts corresponds with a whole stop of her modeling activity? I don't know.

Some "official" people said it was just a change, and the website will run again next. It was only a lack of real communication, or a real manipulation, or clumsily both... If she quits, her website whould be have a new face and won't be forcely managed by DM anymore...

Anyway, nowhere there's an official speech of what happens for fans, neither from her on twitter, excepted that it was said she'd prefer to interest better at an actress career.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

is Lucy quiting?Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:33 pm    Subject: is Lucy quiting? Reply with quote

It's been over six months since we last saw Lucy do some kind of photo-shoot or anything even close....it was kind of obvious even then but i was hoping against hope that she would spring a surprise on us...but it's definitely not going to happen now...sad sad sad Cry ...I'm kinda heartbroken now Sad
Marty

Contributions: 562

is Lucy quiting?Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:31 pm    Subject: is Lucy quiting? Reply with quote

Well if Lucy has quite glamour modelling (which it looks like she has) I for one wish her good luck in both her future public and private ventures.
Melcin114

Contributions: 45

is Lucy quiting?Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:22 pm    Subject: is Lucy quiting? Reply with quote

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/11778930.Hampshire_model_Lucy_Pinder_lands_lead_role_in_movie_thriller/

I just checked the official forum, she will be staring in a movie called Savitra the warrior. Filming will begin in a few weeks. So.........yeah, no more modeling.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

is Lucy quiting?Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:13 pm    Subject: is Lucy quiting? Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Smile Anyway, nowhere there's an official speech of what happens for fans, neither from her on twitter, excepted that it was said she'd prefer to interest better at an actress career.

It just needed to ask it and 6 months later it happened:

http://theactionelite.com/2015/06/lucy-pinder-exclusive-interview/

PLEASE READ IT, there are a lot of answers for questions in the last threads of the forum.
The best of the interview is:
Lucy Pinder wrote:
Modelling is extremely monotonous,...

... and so she can realize how it was monotonous for us to repeat on the forum(s) that she wasn't evolving anymore in modeling... Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: