Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

IMDB Suggestion: Should Lucy be in PIRANHA 2 (3D)?? !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

IMDB Suggestion: Should Lucy be in PIRANHA 2 (3D)?? !!!Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:27 pm    Subject: IMDB Suggestion: Should Lucy be in PIRANHA 2 (3D)?? !!! Reply with quote

(you will need to sign up for an IMDB account to join in the discussion)

On the internet movie database board some folks are discussing whether or not Lucy should be in any sequel to last years PIRANHA (3D).

I don't know if it's a good thing or not but I know that Lucy could pull it off and I do know that she loves horror movies!! But I'm not sure if I'd like to see the ineffable Lucy eaten Vomit

One user is even suggesting that she takes the part of Kelly Brooks' character's sister!! Big Grin

What do you chaps reckon??
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

IMDB Suggestion: Should Lucy be in PIRANHA 2 (3D)?? !!!Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:05 pm    Subject: IMDB Suggestion: Should Lucy be in PIRANHA 2 (3D)?? !!! Reply with quote

That sounds interesting. Though if Lucy did get this part it would be very much be like being thrown in at the deep end (pardon the pun). Shes not been in any mainstream movies yet so I dont know how she would just suddenly land a big catch like that (pardon the pun again). As for Lucy being eaten... PLEASE NO!!! Hehe
RockyMoney

IMDB Suggestion: Should Lucy be in PIRANHA 2 (3D)?? !!!Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:08 pm    Subject: IMDB Suggestion: Should Lucy be in PIRANHA 2 (3D)?? !!! Reply with quote

May I add that this could be a conversation worth sharing with Lucy herself. Perhaps sending in a question to Laid for her to possibly answer or you could try Tweeting her Big Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

IMDB Suggestion: Should Lucy be in PIRANHA 2 (3D)?? !!!Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:09 am    Subject: IMDB Suggestion: Should Lucy be in PIRANHA 2 (3D)?? !!! Reply with quote

perhaps trying her hand at acting was an afterthought but i do genuinely believe she has some serious potential..now i'm not suggesting she is going to be the next Meryl streep...but i think she can do a lot better than Piranha
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

IMDB Suggestion: Should Lucy be in PIRANHA 2 (3D)?? !!!Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:55 am    Subject: IMDB Suggestion: Should Lucy be in PIRANHA 2 (3D)?? !!! Reply with quote

Here's the IMDB thread: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0464154/board/flat/173786811#173786811

Good to see that as well as there being mostly sensible comments on it, there is a large majority in favour of Lucy taking the part Thumb Up!

Of course none of us are particularly into the idea of Lucy being eaten Yikes! But I think it's a great idea - with her being into horror movies I'd expect it to be right up her street, and it would be a great break if she could get it Big Smile
Poggy

Contributions: 579

IMDB Suggestion: Should Lucy be in PIRANHA 2 (3D)?? !!!Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:28 am    Subject: IMDB Suggestion: Should Lucy be in PIRANHA 2 (3D)?? !!! Reply with quote

Looking at how bad the first one was. Would Lucy want to be in it. After all. There is only one thing the first one was famous for.....Kelly Brook. Thinking........Hold on a minute......Maybe this wouldn't be a bad idea......That is if the only thing the second one was famous for was Lucy.

The big questions are though.....In what direction does Lucy want to go in acting? (As this will be seen just as more a comedy b-movie like all the others before it.) Does Lucy want to be more famous for topless scenes than actual actting ability? Then there is the type casting of.....Does Lucy always want to play the Scream Queen that is famous for screaming, losing there top and dying?

Personally. I'd love to see Lucy in a film. Just something with more future work opening for Lucy if she does well in it.
Pinderlust

IMDB Suggestion: Should Lucy be in PIRANHA 2 (3D)?? !!!Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:34 am    Subject: IMDB Suggestion: Should Lucy be in PIRANHA 2 (3D)?? !!! Reply with quote

I haven't seen the first movie, being a non-fan of plotless gore-driven movies, but I must admit that I have seen Kelly's bits Hehe

I am not sure how I feel about this myself. Along with the "Lucy has no experience" factor there is the worry that she would just be used for eye-candy. I suppose as someone suggested, she could play the part of a model anyway so it wouldn't be too much of a stretch.

Maybe some else could please tweet Lucy about this if they feel it's appropriate as I am not on Twitter (or Facebook). Cheers Big Grin

Oh and by the way Pigeon, thanks for including the link to the discussion in your comment! I was intending to do that but I forgot. Doh!!
RockyMoney

IMDB Suggestion: Should Lucy be in PIRANHA 2 (3D)?? !!!Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:49 am    Subject: IMDB Suggestion: Should Lucy be in PIRANHA 2 (3D)?? !!! Reply with quote

Looking back at the first movie Im inclined to think Lucy might not like that kind of thing. If she was in a sequel to it she would probably end up being told to the classic CLOTHED-UNCLOTHED-SCREAM-DEAD routine which is in my opinion a little easy for Lucy, shes capable of much more Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

IMDB Suggestion: Should Lucy be in PIRANHA 2 (3D)?? !!!Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:09 pm    Subject: IMDB Suggestion: Should Lucy be in PIRANHA 2 (3D)?? !!! Reply with quote

Interesting to read all the comments from people who have actually seen the original Smile I freely admit I haven't, it's the sort of film that appeals to me so little I can't even be bothered to read the blurb about it and I was just answering on general principles...

I think you have a point, RockyMoney and Poggy... about the "scream and die" thing - since Lucy did mention in an interview that she would rather not be a standard Bond girl for just that reason, she'd rather be the villain Smile

I'm just thinking that while it would unquestionably be great if Lucy did manage to get straight in at the deep end with a heavyweight part in a respectable movie, starting small and working up is more realistic and likely Smile
Poggy

Contributions: 579

IMDB Suggestion: Should Lucy be in PIRANHA 2 (3D)?? !!!Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:38 am    Subject: IMDB Suggestion: Should Lucy be in PIRANHA 2 (3D)?? !!! Reply with quote

Well the new one or first one we are calling it is a remake. There was also a sequal to the original one. It was directored by one James Cameron. Yes the same one who did Titanic and Avatar. It was very poor and the Piranha could fly in it. So it does make me feel if the new one is going to have the same story line. A bit like the original and remake did this time. Other question is will the be able to afford to get James Cameron to make it. Lucy working with such a acclaimed director could only be good if both signed up Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

IMDB Suggestion: Should Lucy be in PIRANHA 2 (3D)?? !!!Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:42 pm    Subject: IMDB Suggestion: Should Lucy be in PIRANHA 2 (3D)?? !!! Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
Other question is will the be able to afford to get James Cameron to make it. Lucy working with such a acclaimed director could only be good if both signed up Big Smile

Yes Yes Thumb Up!
Pinderlust

IMDB Suggestion: Should Lucy be in PIRANHA 2 (3D)?? !!!Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:52 am    Subject: IMDB Suggestion: Should Lucy be in PIRANHA 2 (3D)?? !!! Reply with quote

Looks like they have already cast it:-

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1714203/

Weep

And there was never any chance whatsover that James Cameron would get involved or touch the project with a barge-pole even. He criticised the 2010 movie, calling it a squandering of the potential of 3D (or something like that) and has even disowned his directorial debut 1981 movie "Piranha 2: The Spawning". He now names "The Terminator" as his "official" debut. Good for you Jim!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: