Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

If you brought Lucy home how would the folks react?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tford

Contributions: 363

If you brought Lucy home how would the folks react?Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:45 am    Subject: If you brought Lucy home how would the folks react? Reply with quote

Just a fun little exercise I thought of today, if you were to bring Lucy home to your family how do you think they would react? Be honest.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

If you brought Lucy home how would the folks react?Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:06 pm    Subject: If you brought Lucy home how would the folks react? Reply with quote

ROFL

I think she'd end up in a long discussion with my mum about painting, since they're both into it... and also my mum has googled Lucy for that reason Smile

Having said that here are some examples of what my family have said about girls...

(About one girl) My mum: "She won't want to sleep with you, will she?"

(About a different girl) My mum: "You'll get AIDS!"

(also about that girl) My sister: "Mum says she's pretty??!!" (in tones of shocked incredulity)

Yeah, thanks a lot you lot Hehe

So it might be more advisable not to risk it Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

If you brought Lucy home how would the folks react?Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:22 pm    Subject: If you brought Lucy home how would the folks react? Reply with quote

My mother would be glad......i think Roll Eyes ...my father on the other hand would probably be saying this to Lucy " Really ?..You like this idiot ?? Confused ...he's MY son...and I don't like him !!!!...whats wrong with you ??!! " Hehe
Richard

Contributions: 228

If you brought Lucy home how would the folks react?Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:15 am    Subject: If you brought Lucy home how would the folks react? Reply with quote

Mom wouldn't stop cooking

Dad wouldn't stop making lame jokes

Brothers wouldn't stop staring

Sister wouldn't stop pulling out every opportunity to humiliate.

Of course, then there would suddenly be triple the extended family...uncles, cousins, people who are "like family"...who all appear to make an introduction.

By the end...I'd be surprised if there wasn't a traffic jam on the street outside.
tford

If you brought Lucy home how would the folks react?Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:46 am    Subject: If you brought Lucy home how would the folks react? Reply with quote

Hahaha, yeah I can imagine that.

My mom would probably be pretty excited though she's pretty Christian might not be so thrilled after I told her occupation lol. My dad in public would probably side with my mom give me a fist bump in private. My brother and sister would both tease me in some way. My dog and cat would treat me the same.
Pinderlover111

Contributions: 66

If you brought Lucy home how would the folks react?Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:35 am    Subject: If you brought Lucy home how would the folks react? Reply with quote

My Mum would be all like "Are you that woman on his walls showing all you've got? Its Disgusting"
My Dad "Get in there my son!"
My Sister "Oh so this is that model you love so much?"
snowflake

Contributions: 663

If you brought Lucy home how would the folks react?Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:18 am    Subject: If you brought Lucy home how would the folks react? Reply with quote

Well tford, is it only a thread for bachelors or can i play too? Big Grin
tford

If you brought Lucy home how would the folks react?Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:11 pm    Subject: If you brought Lucy home how would the folks react? Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Well tford, is it only a thread for bachelors or can i play too? Big Grin

You are more than welcome to join in!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

If you brought Lucy home how would the folks react?Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:58 pm    Subject: If you brought Lucy home how would the folks react? Reply with quote

Scratch Chin Well... It would be a mad situation but why not...

My wife: "Who's really that girl? ". She maybe couldn't accept I have a so pretty friend. Wry She could be sure Lucy would be my mistress and i could be divorced the tomorrow day, or she could be seducted by Lucy and she could propose me a ménage à trois, or worst: she could go away with Lucy! Wry Yep i think these 2 women could have a lesbian tendency somewhere! Roll Eyes

My son: "Arhglu?". He doesn't speak yet very well. I think he'd look alternatly and doubtfully Lucy and my wife. He could project his oedipian complex on Lucy so early and in love that he could play his little womenizer.

Brother#1 would try to have a natural discussion like with an oher person he meet: "what do you do in your life?". But he would ask me in private what i think about that she can symbolize for me (cos he'd understand there would be a mystery somewhere, and he would like to know the key, that i would do).

Brother#2, more naïvely : "Is she your english correspondent when you were young?"

Brothers-in-law: "you should say me earlier that you had friends as pretty as this!!".

Parents couldn't imagine and so react farther than the common sense.

Main of them would think she's just a friend (difficult to be differently in fact Smile ), or the friend of a friend. They would only treat her for the thing she shows naturally cos they have no a-priori on her.

This is a surrealist situation cos i can't imagine the real relation wich could push to present at my family. Certainly not more than a simple friendship, wich would stay to justify to my wife (and to myself)! Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: