Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

If Lucy could do a shoot like this.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

If Lucy could do a shoot like this.....Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:27 am    Subject: If Lucy could do a shoot like this..... Reply with quote

Hey all, I wanna get your opinon of something. Lucys great, but does anyone else not think her shoots are getting old? Sure, differnt stlyes clothes is a good change but I'd love Lucy to do something new and bold like Lindsey did here, even if it was just an one off. I don't like telling people how to or not do their job, obvisoly Lucys happy in her comfort zone, i'd just wanna see if she could do it. Anyone agree, or even better disagree?

(pics in posts below)[/list]
SledgeHammer

If Lucy could do a shoot like this.....Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:35 am    Subject: If Lucy could do a shoot like this..... Reply with quote

These next two, if Lucy could do something similar and wear something similar, it'd be great.

Chris

Contributions: 726

If Lucy could do a shoot like this.....Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:11 am    Subject: If Lucy could do a shoot like this..... Reply with quote

I would like Lucy to do a MET ART or new Only Tease shots where she showed her nipples. I love the natural, un-photoshopped look of their shoots. Michele Marsh, Lindsey Strutt, Eva Wyrwal, Malene Espensen, Sophie Howard, etc have all done these type of shoots and Lucy needs to do one (or, preferably more) to interest me.

Absolutely no disrespect to Lucy or any of the magazines she's been doing shoots for, but they are getting really old and I hate how they make her look like a wax doll. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy the pictures but they're not as interesting and attractive to me as they used to be.
SledgeHammer

If Lucy could do a shoot like this.....Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:37 am    Subject: If Lucy could do a shoot like this..... Reply with quote

Could've said it better myself, no disrespect to Lucy or the mags.

And I would love to see her to More onlytease too, Lindsey was great in them
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

If Lucy could do a shoot like this.....Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:24 pm    Subject: If Lucy could do a shoot like this..... Reply with quote

Onlytease say they're stuck for doing a Lucy shoot because of her Nuts contract Sad I think we'll just have to wait...

But those last two Lindsey pics rather remind me of some of Lucy's Nuts pics Smile such as these...

SledgeHammer

If Lucy could do a shoot like this.....Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:49 pm    Subject: If Lucy could do a shoot like this..... Reply with quote

Yea, I understand Pigeon.
Those pics are similar, where can I see the full shoot?
And when will Lucys contract with Nuts be over does anyone know?
Pigeon
Site Admin

If Lucy could do a shoot like this.....Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:29 pm    Subject: If Lucy could do a shoot like this..... Reply with quote

No idea I'm afraid Sad

For the shoots see here:

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/lucy-pinder-in-nuts-magazine-t4-360.html#2291

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/lucy-pinder-in-nuts-magazine-t4-195.html#1395
SteveG

Contributions: 35

If Lucy could do a shoot like this.....Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:41 pm    Subject: If Lucy could do a shoot like this..... Reply with quote

I heard it is a 1 year contract, than month to month. I just don't know when it started.
Pigeon
Site Admin

If Lucy could do a shoot like this.....Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:29 am    Subject: If Lucy could do a shoot like this..... Reply with quote

That would certainly explain why it never seems to come to an end Hehe
Dice

Contributions: 123

If Lucy could do a shoot like this.....Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:16 pm    Subject: If Lucy could do a shoot like this..... Reply with quote

if it's a rolling contract then we might be stuck. In interviews I've heard I get the impression Lucy is quite savvy when it comes to her job.

She knows modelling isnt a long career and takes her chance to get the most out of it, hence things like B*g Br*ther.
So I doubt she'd break a safe contract with nuts for the sake of one photo shoot.
Unless they offer her a sizeable sum
Pigeon
Site Admin

If Lucy could do a shoot like this.....Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:05 pm    Subject: If Lucy could do a shoot like this..... Reply with quote

I agree, Lucy generally is quite savvy - which is what makes the BB episode all the more worrying; something which brought her mass vituperation, gave a negative impression of her to millions who hadn't previously heard of her, didn't bring her any more modelling opportunities, and set back her chances of a TV career - and which was so easily predicted to have all these negative results before the start - strikes me as an epic fail in terms of savvy; I'd class it as exploitation by short-termist greedy management.

Apart from that I think you're right Smile
SPAH

Contributions: 91

If Lucy could do a shoot like this.....Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:18 pm    Subject: If Lucy could do a shoot like this..... Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

]

Possibly the greatest picture of Lucy ever?
SledgeHammer

If Lucy could do a shoot like this.....Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:03 pm    Subject: If Lucy could do a shoot like this..... Reply with quote

If shed looked at the camera, then yea maybe
Pigeon
Site Admin

If Lucy could do a shoot like this.....Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:42 pm    Subject: If Lucy could do a shoot like this..... Reply with quote

I'm never quite sure what to think of the pics where Lucy isn't looking at the camera. On the one hand there is obviously something missing without that direct look, but on the other it does give them a certain character which often more than compensates. It's a tricky one to get right, and a measure of Lucy's talent that she does make it work more often than not Smile - I can only really think offhand of one pic that doesn't work, and it's not because of Lucy not looking at the camera that it doesn't. The pic above... trying to "mentally photoshop" it into one where Lucy is looking at the camera, it would definitely work like that, but it still works as it is and very well too IMO Smile

(And it's one for the armpit fetishists Hehe)
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

If Lucy could do a shoot like this.....Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:55 pm    Subject: If Lucy could do a shoot like this..... Reply with quote

that feeling of detatchment she conveys every once in a while looking away from the camera really adds to her mystical persona..i kind of like it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: