Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

ibiza-july 2017

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jack36

Contributions: 317

ibiza-july 2017Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:57 pm    Subject: ibiza-july 2017 Reply with quote

love how her tits looks bigger now,reminds me of her time when she was this big and wont go topless
Dex586

Contributions: 44

ibiza-july 2017Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:19 pm    Subject: ibiza-july 2017 Reply with quote

They do don't they, love when she looks more natural, Lucy gets better with age
KungFury

Contributions: 153

ibiza-july 2017Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:47 am    Subject: ibiza-july 2017 Reply with quote

Yeah she's still has it. Her tease pics for her next calendar looks great too. 😊
Dex586

Contributions: 44

ibiza-july 2017Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:04 pm    Subject: ibiza-july 2017 Reply with quote

KungFury wrote:
Yeah she's still has it. Her tease pics for her next calendar looks great too. 😊

Haven't seen them yet, can't wait
KungFury

ibiza-july 2017Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:13 am    Subject: ibiza-july 2017 Reply with quote

Yeah no doubt Jack36 will post it since he's the only one posting anything about Lucy. Give the dude credit. I wish I can but I can't do it on my IOS, and I don't have a pc. But it's good dude, she's getting hotter with age like Kelly Brook imo.
LucyPinderFan1010122

Contributions: 16

ibiza-july 2017Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:46 am    Subject: ibiza-july 2017 Reply with quote

KungFury wrote:
Yeah no doubt Jack36 will post it since he's the only one posting anything about Lucy. Give the dude credit. I wish I can but I can't do it on my IOS, and I don't have a pc. But it's good dude, she's getting hotter with age like Kelly Brook imo.

Kinda great how well Kelly Brook has aged she looks x10 hotter now than she did like 5 years ago, the extra weight on her looks great.
KungFury

ibiza-july 2017Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:53 am    Subject: ibiza-july 2017 Reply with quote

Yeah definitely dude, I think current Lucy and current Kelly are more beautiful than some of the current models imo. Most are on vegan diets and imo it's slimming her figures and not in a good way.
LucyPinderFan1010122

ibiza-july 2017Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:32 am    Subject: ibiza-july 2017 Reply with quote

KungFury wrote:
Yeah definitely dude, I think current Lucy and current Kelly are more beautiful than some of the current models imo. Most are on vegan diets and imo it's slimming her figures and not in a good way.

Yer im not a fan of thin models personally prefer it if they look healthy and have a curvy figure as well.

Like this is kelly brook in 2011 http://i.imgur.com/bgrYqTa.jpg

This is her in 2017 http://i.imgur.com/P36XPL1.jpg

She is amazing in the 2017 one.
BobJonz1

Contributions: 111

ibiza-july 2017Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:32 am    Subject: ibiza-july 2017 Reply with quote

LucyPinderFan1010122 wrote:
KungFury wrote:

Yer im not a fan of thin models personally prefer it if they look healthy and have a curvy figure as well.

Like this is kelly brook in 2011 http://i.imgur.com/bgrYqTa.jpg

This is her in 2017 http://i.imgur.com/P36XPL1.jpg

She is amazing in the 2017 one.

Good god! Kelly needs to do another nude shoot soon!
jack36

ibiza-july 2017Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:10 pm    Subject: lucy pinder Reply with quote

kelly is hot but not in lucys league,no one can reach lucy in beauty Cloud 9
LucyPinderFan1010122

ibiza-july 2017Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:02 pm    Subject: Re: lucy pinder Reply with quote

jack36 wrote:
kelly is hot but not in lucys league,no one can reach lucy in beauty Cloud 9

For me they are both equal but if I had to choose it would be Lucy no questions asked.
phantomas

Contributions: 565

ibiza-july 2017Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:34 am    Subject: ibiza-july 2017 Reply with quote

Lucy would outrun almost all the other models, when it comes to her natural beauty (I am not talking about her tits here). She is gorgeous and it is such a bummer that she has retired, I still think that she could have been very successful as a model even nowdays, with a proper site, not like that managed by DM when she had many average shots. Maybe some part time modelling for MCG can bring her back... hope never dies... (i hate that she turn to the movie career, where frankly she has no chance at all, instead of being mediocre in some place, she could be the queen at what she does best!)
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 148

ibiza-july 2017Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:18 pm    Subject: ibiza-july 2017 Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
Lucy would outrun almost all the other models, when it comes to her natural beauty (I am not talking about her tits here). She is gorgeous and it is such a bummer that she has retired, I still think that she could have been very successful as a model even nowdays, with a proper site, not like that managed by DM when she had many average shots. Maybe some part time modelling for MCG can bring her back... hope never dies... (i hate that she turn to the movie career, where frankly she has no chance at all, instead of being mediocre in some place, she could be the queen at what she does best!)

Indeed we all think the tits when it comes to Pinder but she is a stunning looking Girl, which set her above everyone else in the industry.

The end of Nuts was the end of Lucy, she had a good run in the industry and there comes a time, when the tits need to be put away.

Financially she still has to work but yes, she hasn't got a prayer with the acting.
phantomas

Contributions: 565

ibiza-july 2017Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:37 pm    Subject: ibiza-july 2017 Reply with quote

TheFodderLover wrote:
phantomas wrote:

Indeed we all think the tits when it comes to Pinder but she is a stunning looking Girl, which set her above everyone else in the industry.

The end of Nuts was the end of Lucy, she had a good run in the industry and there comes a time, when the tits need to be put away.

Financially she still has to work but yes, she hasn't got a prayer with the acting.

I am not sure if she hated being a model and showing around her tits, but her acting career (which is awful) would have not been possible if she haven't had a career in modelling. Maybe she could have studied performative arts, I dont know, but i really dont think that back than, when she was discovered as a future model, she was hoping to play in movies. This thought probably came in time, after she build up her fame. In fact, what makes me angry when i am thinking at Lucy is the fact that her retirement was like: „Ok, i am bored now, buy!”. She made it seem like she never cared about being a model and is a bit unfair for everyone, including for her. As an actress, I said it many times, she is in the best case mediocre. She does not have the skills, nor the talent to be successful in that kind of business, and she will always be for the producers „that sexy girl who used to show her tits in the magazines”
jack36

ibiza-july 2017Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:37 pm    Subject: lucy pinder Reply with quote

lucy pinder is my ultimate crush forever retired or not,her photo and videos collection is so massive even after 8 years be her fan still not even see half of her work.
33 is nothing for a goddess like lucy she could do modeling for another 3-4 years.
i agree with phantomas we have to do what we do best in our life,her true skills is in modeling not acting but i guess she get bored over the years and with closed nuts magazine she came to the retirement.but end of modeling for lucy doesnt mean for end of this forum or end of searching to find the rare and unseen photos of her.
im here for all of you Wink
plus you never get tired of looking at her lovely tits or her amazing eyes and sexy nose Cloud 9
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: