Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

I needed some new walls!
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patriot

Contributions: 739

I needed some new walls!Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:58 pm    Subject: I needed some new walls! Reply with quote

After loosing almost everything a couple of months ago to a virus I was in need of some new desk top walls.
Making your own is much more fun than downloading them and i thought i would share

I'm currently using this one from a super sexy Lindsey Strutt set.

In my worthless opinion this is the type of shoot we should be seeing from Lucy given her age and experience. Not like the most recent nuts shoot that could have been done by an 18yo student at her first tfcd shoot with a semi pro tog. Yes I'm a hypocrite i know I've used some of those images below. Roll Eyes
I've got a hole load of new Lindsey Stuff to post when i get round to it.

All 1280x768 to fit my laptop, no I'm not making any other sizes but if any one asks i can post the original images and you can see what you can do with them.

Lucy

Lucy and Friends (Mainly Michelle)

Some images in the following sets are a bit more revealing than we usually have in here, but as the models are all close personal friends of Lucy's and the images are in the best possible taste i thought i would try my luck.

P. feel free to remove them if you don't approve and my powers of reasoning have failed on you Wink

Lindsey

Eva

Michelle

Malene

Sophie R

devianttubs

Contributions: 43

I needed some new walls!Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:40 pm    Subject: I needed some new walls! Reply with quote

Nice one Patriot, some great stuff there Smile
Yeah just wondering if u cud post thse originals as im using a whaking great 24inch imac (1900x1200!!) So i usually end up having to make my own outa UHQs.

Cheers mate.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

I needed some new walls!Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:01 pm    Subject: Re: I needed some new walls! Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
Some images in the following sets are a bit more revealing than we usually have in here, but as the models are all close personal friends of Lucy's and the images are in the best possible taste i thought i would try my luck.

P. feel free to remove them if you don't approve and my powers of reasoning have failed on you Wink

Only three fell foul of the "would Lucy do that" criterion Smile some of those remaining are a bit borderline but I think we can let that pass Smile

Some good sets there anyway Big Smile

patriot wrote:
In my worthless opinion this is the type of shoot we should be seeing from Lucy given her age and experience. Not like the most recent nuts shoot that could have been done by an 18yo student at her first tfcd shoot with a semi pro tog.

Steve Neaves losing his touch? Wink

It is of course down to Nuts asking for a particular style of photo and the photographer's ability to follow those instructions and pass them on to Lucy - and the situation is exacerbated by there not being any pics of Lucy appearing in anything other than Nuts at the moment.

If you're on facebook you could always check their latest post and ask them to exercise more imagination in what they ask of Lucy Smile
oORavageOo

Contributions: 1

I needed some new walls!Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:03 pm    Subject: I needed some new walls! Reply with quote

Those pics are great. I'm now using the Lucy pic. The Second pic on the bottom row.
L1quid

Contributions: 37

I needed some new walls!Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:31 pm    Subject: Nice Reply with quote

Nice selections there
kiwi

Contributions: 160

I needed some new walls!Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:33 pm    Subject: I needed some new walls! Reply with quote

cracking sets patriot , that malene and lucy becker set is one of my all time faves Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Cloud 9
danman

Contributions: 137

I needed some new walls!Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:28 pm    Subject: I needed some new walls! Reply with quote

Malene wasn't my favorite but are there any more of her in the black bikini? Damn
Chris

Contributions: 726

I needed some new walls!Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:41 am    Subject: I needed some new walls! Reply with quote

Wow, I love how Lindsey looks in the first picture you posted. Her hair, face, boobs all look great. You're not kidding about that picture being extremely sexy.
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

I needed some new walls!Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:49 am    Subject: I needed some new walls! Reply with quote

manstyle12

I needed some new walls!Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:15 am    Subject: I needed some new walls! Reply with quote

manstyle12

I needed some new walls!Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:25 am    Subject: I needed some new walls! Reply with quote

manstyle12

I needed some new walls!Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:16 am    Subject: I needed some new walls! Reply with quote

ashleymassarofan

Contributions: 12

I needed some new walls!Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:04 pm    Subject: I needed some new walls! Reply with quote

lucy all the way Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
fan101

Contributions: 390

I needed some new walls!Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:35 pm    Subject: I needed some new walls! Reply with quote

manstyle12 wrote:

i would make a joke but no im resiting the temptation of doing so Big Laugh Big Laugh
darkzamora

Contributions: 16

I needed some new walls!Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:01 am    Subject: I needed some new walls! Reply with quote

Cheers!!! 1440 x 900

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: